The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Theorys of the couples on last nights episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Original message

SDDukes 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-15-02, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SDDukes Click to send private message to SDDukes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Theorys of the couples on last nights episode"
LAST EDITED ON 02-15-02 AT 12:59 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-15-02 AT 12:58 PM (EST)

Mark & Kelly: I am still pondering this couple. He seemed really genuine but she seemed a little melodramatic. Were they really a couple? Is the question asked my many. I began to think so with his speech, but when she turned on the waterworks with NO tears I began to speculate more. If they truly are a couple then I am happy for her to find her worth. Mark is a smooth talker and he will have no problem finding another flame. (but she will have to be a model ) And how dare him tell her she lacks qualities. He lacks his fair share. Looks!

Catherine & Edmundo: OMG I was so shocked and happy to see her strength really shine last night. "I am not that naive girl I was when we came here" "I know what I want and know I can get/have it" Go Catherine. I loved her expressions to his speech too. He made no sense. He mumble his way through. "I still want you Catherine but I want to date other people and keep in contact with Linda", is basically what he was saying. I really thought she realized once and for all that he is a sleaze, and has NO class at all. He does not speak eloquently at all. He sounds dumb. Actually those were her words last time she saw video of him when he was sweet talking Linda at the bar. BOOM, my jaw hit the floor when she announced she wanted to fight for her man and what they had, and apply her new found strength to their relationship. WHAT!!!!!!

OK, OK, but at the end of the show it said that after bonfire they talked and wound up breaking up before leaving the island. You wanna know why? Because he told her flat out he wanted to date other people, probably even saying he still wanted to date Linda. He is a dog and a player. It finally sank into Catherine's head exactly what he said to her at bonfire and she will not accept Eddie seeing other people while in a relationship with her. Way to go girl. I just wish she heard everything Eddie said at bonfire and dumped him on national TV. That would have been kewl.

John & Shannon: I am happy for them. Good luck. We all saw it coming. I really hope she does realize John is a good guy, and treat him better.

Nikkole & Tommy: I'm glad these two broke up. I do feel bad for Tommy. Bonfire was hard for these two. Nikkole came off real smug in the beginning of Tommy's speech but realized what he was saying and it hit her in the heart. BUT after bonfire, when the camera was on these two, I was amazed at how these two communicated. Tommy told Nikkole the video he saw and she replied "I don't remember any of that" What, did she F**K Tommy NY So many times she can't remember which time he was talking about. Maybe she was on top all the other times, so she doesn't remember him on top of her. I honestly do not think BF Tommy reached over to the nightstand and got a crinkly thing condom). I think with only having 10 seconds of video to see and someone planting in your head what she interpreted (Shannon) I think you would begin to believe it too. I do think Tommy fooled around, but I don't think he has sex with anyone, like Nikkole did. I was not surprised that they are back together, because on another thread someone said they saw them at a mall in Chicago shopping.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Theorys of the couples on last ... VioletM 02-15-02 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

VioletM 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-15-02, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VioletM Click to send private message to VioletM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Theorys of the couples on last nights episode"
He seemed really genuine but she seemed a little melodramatic. Were they really a couple? Is the question asked my many. I began to think so with his speech, but when she turned on the waterworks with NO tears I began to speculate more.

The funny thing is that when I watched that I gained so much respect for her, because she seemed so REAL to me. I think I'm not the only one who identified with that moment. I, for one, believe she was 100% sincere, because it was painful for her what she was about to say and she knew it was going to be painful for him, considering he had told her of his decision to be with her. Every ounce of emotion on that screen was real, the sadness at hurting him and a certain kind of fear mixed with bravery in not just talking about her wants, but acting on them. I know so many girls who don't have the guts to do what she did, but remain in the comfort of their relationships, while they moan and groan about the very same thing. Go Kelly!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •