The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I SAW them together! READ THIS"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Original message

bricenw 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-08-02, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bricenw Click to send private message to bricenw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I SAW them together! READ THIS"
Just had to let everyone know that i saw John and Shannon together last weekend in New Orleans. They were walking and then sat down right in front of me! I am not sure why but their were a total of 7 people from the show (I counted - I got my picture taken with them). It was Super Bowl Weekend - so possibly they had a function.
Catherine was NOT with Edmundo - and it was a setting and a group that would have had them together if they were still a pair. Catherine was with her little sister the picture clearly shows that; they look very much alike - the little sis is a tad hotter - less dominant features - very cute. Tom was a very nice guy (temptor Tom that is). Debbie who "goes" (went) on the last date with Mark - was with another guy in a red shirt and ball cap (looked a little like Rossi - but was NOT Rossi - just a mere resemblence) She was very nice and looked very very pretty. I read a response to another stand from a person who, like me, has never posted prior and they said that Tommy and Nikkole were seen shopping together in Chicago. I trust the response posting thread and I will try to make some $ betting on that sighting. Cause I know - I have never posted anywhere on any board in my life! And this person also had only 2 postings. I think Edmundo and Catherine are splittsville -- HE would have been there. And does anyone care as to whether Mark and Kelly are together? They dont even seem like a real couple - brought on the show to get in on with whomever. Kelly is freakin hot ! As is Debbie; Marks final date. Also, I must say that as much as the show makes Shannon look like a wierdo and she is UGLY on TV I was shocked by how pretty she was in real life. John looked exactly the same - blue ball cap and all. I am surprised to read that Tommy and Nikkole were spotted shopping together - i thought after her sexiest man alive comment that it was over. I now believe differently. I really agree with the one guy on here who said that John should have stayed with Nyla - she just seems so much better than that Shannon - but maybe that is just the way FOX has edited the show.

The seven didnt really want to take a picture with me ... my girlfriend and cousin both said they seemed skittish like this was against the rules - but I left them little choice. - I said "I HAVE to get my pictiure taken with you guys - the people at my work wont believe I saw you otherwise" - they obliged. so thats it - please send responses.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I SAW them together! READ THIS Canada Girl 02-08-02 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-08-02, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I SAW them together! READ THIS"
Sounds like a neat run-in. You should post the pic!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •