The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"My predictions"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Original message

spainer 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-08-02, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail spainer Click to send private message to spainer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"My predictions"
My predictions:
I didn't like Tommy at the beginning of the show, but he is finally breaking down, showing emotions and that he really does care for Nikkole. I still hope that they break up. Esp. after he said that he doesn't want to get married until he's 38. I don't think that he will propose and I think that he will leave the island alone.

I think that Catherine and Edmundo will stay together. I don't think that she has the guts to break up with him.

Shannon and John. He didn't cheat on her, so I feel like they will stay together. Even though she's a bit psycho, I still hope that they end up leaving the island together.

Mark and Kelly. This one is hard- partly b/c they were not on the island for the entire time. She keeps saying that she has changed so much and that she wished that she had more time. She also said that it felt great to be treated well. He has said that he doesn't know if throwing away 1.5 years and living together is worth it for Debbie. I feel like he was only into Debbie b/c she is a model and actress. When he listed the qualities that he liked about her- he said "she's a model and an actress. What guy would turn that down?" (or something to that effect) It doesn't seem like he is judging her on her personality, her brains, her ambition, etc. It seems more of surface relationship than a deep one. Plus, there is a scene w/ him crying and saying that he saw Kelly get in bed w/ Tom (eww). I think that he might want to stay together....and she will either dump his ass or say that things need to change in their relationship for them to stay together.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •