The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TIT Ep. 10 Summary: Everyone here has touched somebody"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Original message

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-04-02, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TIT Ep. 10 Summary: Everyone here has touched somebody"
LAST EDITED ON 02-05-02 AT 01:29 AM (EST)

Night 18 - Girls Bonfire

The girls all come in holding hands, how sweet. But it's night. Didn't the old bonfire drummer guy start pounding away during dinner? When it was light out? Damn, these girls walk slow.

The girls are getting their chance to see footage of the boyfriends when they "may or may not of known the camera was taping". Shannon starts and gets "No headphones, right?" from Nikkole so they have obviously given her an ultimatum for her "no one looks but me, but I'm looking at yours" policy. Shannon is obviously hoping for a nice shot of John in bed looking at a picture of her. Well, he's in bed, but he's holding something a little more substantial. It's the bedtime cuddle session with Nayla. Nikkole peaks over Shannon's shoulder looking pleased. Shannon says that she doesn't mind what she's seen, as they were not in an intimate place. Well, I don't know about you Shannon, but most of us get pretty "intimate" in bed!

Next Catherine says "Gather round" for her video, making it a group thing, much like her love life. This time she sees Eddie cuddling up to Linda and paraphrasing George Michael, I want Your Sex with "You're not a sister, You're not a mother…" He is a lover, too! Catherine feels pissed that she's dating an idiot. Two, actually, if you count big, dumb and sexy Brian.

Cheeseball Marky Mark hands the TV to Kelly next, saying "I hope it gives you answers". Uh, don't you mean "I hope it gives us ratings."? Kelly gets an eyeful of Mark and Debbie exchanging accusations about whose heart is beating louder. I'm starting to feel a bit nauseous.

Nikkole gets it next and Shannon snuggles in and says "That which doesn't kill us makes us stronger". Cough, gag, I'm definetly getting sick now. The scene begins with Tommy in bed with someone, I've lost track of who, and he takes off his pants. Shannon looks shocked, but Nikkole looks relieved, probably feeling better about her pump and grind session with Tommy NY.

The discussion on the way out of bonfire is all about Shannon's insecurity. First she tells Nikkole that she heard a "crinkle of plastic" meaning a condom wrapper crackles as Tommy grabbed it from the night stand. A replay shows that, nope, that didn't happen. Of course all the means is that the scene ended with no condom on Tommy, hmmm… Temptation Island 3: The Offsping. Then Shannon talks about her kind boyfriend "comforting" the "crying" and "sad" Nayla. Kelly and Nikkole exchange looks of "Yeah, right!".

BoyFriend Bay

John plays therapist to the other guys as he was the only one who didn't see his girlfriend grinding up against another guy. He kindly tells Tommy "I don't think our women made the first move." Haaaaaaaaa, it looks like he's inherited Shannon's blind faith.

Tommy goes back to his room to sulk with Edmundo and rips off his clothes! Well, ok, he just rips off his necklace and throws it on the floor. However, in his next scene he's put on another necklace. Damn, that Tommy can accessorize!

Ladies Lagoon

Marky Mark interrupts a drinks party with the advice that no more footage will be shown to the boyfriends and they should now get it on. Hey, I'm starting to think he actually doesn't get to watch those tapes or he'd know that his advice is completely unnecessary!

Brian gets some kind of a concience while making out with Catherine in the water and gives her a lecture. His very words, and I quote, are: "I am not about comin' here and sleepin' with someone else's girlfriend, it's more about making her realize she should be with me." He forgot to add "naked and French kissing me" which seems to be a prerequisite for both him and Catherine whenever they are near each other.

Boyfriend Bay

Everyone starts drinking and in no time at all, the dancing and frolicking begin. The women are soon taking off their clothes. Yes, of course lap-dancing, Edmundo-satisfying, Tommy-lusting Amanda is one of them. The "Sarong Bandits" flash Edmundo and lie in a heap on his bed while he is in the bathroom. What is it about Edmundo in a bathroom that seems to drive women wild??? Mark makes out with Debbie while a voice over says he's thinking about Kelly. Uh, ok, whatever gets you going Mark.

Ladies Lagoon

Looks like there is partying on both sides of the beach. We get a nice shot of Tommy NY jumping into the pool naked, holding a glow stick where it counts. At least I assumed it was a glow stick…maybe the boy's got hidden talents…or glow-in-the-dark condoms!

The sweetest scene then unfolds: Ali, the underdog nice guys starts to get some! Kelly makes out with him in the pool, straddles him on the beach, then they get it on in the hammock, making boyfriend Mark's hammock encounter look like a nice polite chat in comparison! Go for it Ali!

The Morning After - Boyfriend Bay

The single women start packing and sobbing. BORING! White eyeshadow girl makes a fool out of her self, saying that it has been an experience "about life and love". YAWN. Then Nayla brings out the quote of the episode "Everyone here has touched somebody." Yeah, and then some!

Dream Date Selection - The Boyfriends

Mary Mark blabs on about the significance of the final date. Snooooooorrrree. Then suddenly he slips in a comment about them sending the stripper home a few days ago. Huh? They've stretched this show out to 12 episodes and we don't get to see that? Maybe she ripped off all her clothes to show the guys what they'd be missing. Hmmm, well, better that they skipped that, then.

Edmundo's choice: Eddie talks about the physical and emotional bond he's made with many, many women on the island. Oh wait, no, he's just talking about one right now. And it's…. Linda, the tent-riser, who must have made an impression on the beach a few nights ago.

Amanda and Caneel look depressed that Edmundo didn't pick them. ("How often do we have to flash this guy to get some play?")

Mark's choice: Mark says that "At the moment we crossed eyes, we had a connection." Uh, ok, crossing eyes at someone is now the hip, new way to drag them away from their girlfriend! And it's…. Debbie, the skinny-dipper with the loud beating heart.

Tommy's choice: Says he's changed his mind, and is going for the "oddball, the one who wasn't wanted" Translation: The one who would be the most "grateful". Tommy says he's been on the bottom and he's all about balance. Prepare yourself, cause Tommy wants to be on top…Katie, who for some reason feels it's appropriate at this point to SHAKE HANDS with Tommy.

John's Choice: Says that his pick "taught me so much about what was going on in her mind." Hmmm, uh, nice I guess. But wait, he goes on: "When I went down…(ooops, sorry) When I WAS down, she was there." And it's….Nayla, no big surprise there.

Dream Date Selection - Ladies Lagoon

The guys line up for the final date selection. Rossi looks desperate, he's actually wearing a suit! And good god, New Age Tom is wearing bright yellow overalls.

And that's all we get. Arrrrrgh, leave us hanging again, we're going to have to tune in next week, you bastards!

Next Week on Temptation Island 2:
Voice-over tells us that "tensions mount" and there are "heart rendering choices" for the girlfriend's final date selection.

There are a variety of scenes with the guys on their dates, a whole bunch of Mark kissing Debbie, Edmundo kissing Linda, and one of Nayla and John hugging. A blurry shot may tell us that Shannon chooses the surfer Kevin for her date.

Two episodes left! Who will hear the "crinkle of plastic" next? Who will be the next to give in, on TEMPTATION ISLAND 2!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Gracias! AyaK 02-05-02 1
 RE: TIT Ep. 10 Summary: Everyone he... SurvivinDawg 02-05-02 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-05-02, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Gracias!"
First, one correction:

>This time she sees Eddie cuddling up to Debbie

Nah, it was Linda that Edmundo was making a fool of himself with on Catherine's tape, wasn't it?

And then on to the summary itself. Great job! Some of my favorite lines:

>Catherine feels pissed that she's dating an
>idiot. Two, actually, if you count big, dumb and sexy Brian.

>Kelly gets an eyeful of Mark and Debbie exchanging accusations
>about whose heart is beating louder.

Perfect! They really did seem like accusations instead of love chatter...

>Temptation Island 3: The Offsping.

>Haaaaaaaaa, it looks like he's inherited Shannon's blind faith.

Yeah, maybe they are a good match after all...

>Hey, I'm starting to think he actually doesn't get to
>watch those tapes or he'd know that his advice is
>completely unnecessary!

>He forgot to add "naked and French kissing me"

>What is it about Edmundo in a bathroom that
>seems to drive women wild???

>Kelly makes ... boyfriend Mark's hammock encounter look
>like a nice polite chat in comparison!

>Then suddenly he slips in a comment about them
>sending the stripper home a few days ago. Huh? They've
>stretched this show out to 12 episodes and we don't
>get to see that? Maybe she ripped off all her
>clothes to show the guys what they'd be missing. Hmmm,
>well, better that they skipped that, then.

>"How often do we have to flash this guy to get some play?"

>Tommy says he's been on the bottom and he's all about balance.
>Prepare yourself, cause Tommy wants to be on top

Poor White Eyeshadow Girl! Maybe she and Hilary can discuss the "love 'em and leave 'em" coupled men...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-05-02, 06:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TIT Ep. 10 Summary: Everyone here has touched somebody"
Excellent! My favorite line:

Next Catherine says "Gather round" for her video, making it a group thing, much like her love life.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

"I've never been bored a day in my life. Only boring people get bored." -- Jerri Manthey

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •