The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tommy (not NY)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Original message

anmartin23 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-28-02, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anmartin23 Click to send private message to anmartin23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tommy (not NY)"
Ok, I'm kinda new to this forum, so if my writing isn't what it should be, please excuse me.

I see a lot of talk about how ugly Edmundo is, but I don't believe anyone has mentioned Tommy. Edmundo is not great, but not offensive to look at either. Tommy on the other hand is about the ugliest man to set foot on Temptation Island! I would hate to be a single and have to force myself to tempt him! Yikes! How is this man getting so much play? Someone please tell me cause I am a woman and cannot find one redeeming quality in this man!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tommy (not NY) TheWanderer 01-28-02 1
 RE: Tommy (not NY) VioletM 01-28-02 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TheWanderer 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-28-02, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tommy (not NY)"
anmartin23...
Most people would agree with you, as do I that (Nikkole's) Tommy is ugly. I'm a (str8) guy and even I can see that. I find it hard to believe in his bio that he says he's a model!
Edmundo is no looker either. I believe they are both below average looking. Let's face it, none of the guys are that good looking, not even the new guy (for some reason I can't remember his name). Have you notice none of the guys have decent jobs? (No offense to you bartenders and waiters out there, but unless you've been in it for many years and are working in a very high-end establishment, you're not making much money).

As a guy looking at the women, none of them are that good looking either. Catherine and Kelly are the only two decent one, with good bodies.

As for the singles (of the ones left):
Amanda (closet designer) is not attractive and is kinda chunky.
Krsiten S. (occupational nurse) aka "white-eye shadow girl" is a real pig and she's ugly.
Linda (Product Development Manager) is cute
Nayla (techer) has a nose puts Striesand to shame and is extremely flat chested.
Caneel "The B*tch is back!" (Model/Mortgage Broker) is cute.
Regarding the other 3 "new" girls, I don't fully remember their names, however, the model/actress (dark brown hair) that went on a date with Kelly's boyfriend is cute; the asian girl that wen out with (Nikkole's) Tommy is cute and has a nice body and a great chest; Magdele (sp?) the stripper is ugly and her body leaves a lot to be desired... I've see way more beautiful black women than her.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

VioletM 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-28-02, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VioletM Click to send private message to VioletM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tommy (not NY)"
I'm going to agree with you. He always looks so ANGRY, like a bull, even when he's having a good time. If he were to have a hoop earring pierced between his nostrils and stomping his foot by the next episode over Nikkole's tete-a-tete (TIT-a-TIT??), I wouldn't be surprised. It couldn't be more fitting!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •