The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"More Episodes!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Original message

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-26-02, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"More Episodes!"
It has just been pointed out to me on a different thread that Fox has added two more episodes of TI2 (good catch Luna!). I could swear that there were only 10 slots for episode guides last week, and now there is most definetly 12!

Cool, as we get more of this hilarious Soap Opera! Perhaps uncool for AyaK who is having a hell of a time getting people to write summaries!

Note to AyaK: I'm here for you Babe, I'll write as many as are needed (:

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: More Episodes! Lunastarlight 01-26-02 1
   OK AyaK 01-29-02 2
       RE: OK Jonnycumlately 01-30-02 3
           RE: OK Canada Girl 01-30-02 4
               Looks like me again! AyaK 01-30-02 5
                   RE: Looks like me again! Jonnycumlately 02-01-02 6
                       To Luna and Canada Girl AyaK 02-01-02 7
                           RE: To Luna and Canada Girl Lunastarlight 02-01-02 8
                               Same here... AyaK 02-01-02 9
                                   Your call! Canada Girl 02-01-02 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lunastarlight 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-26-02, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lunastarlight Click to send private message to Lunastarlight Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: More Episodes!"
LAST EDITED ON 01-26-02 AT 10:23 PM (EST)

I don't mind writing an episode summary if need be. I've never written one before, but there's always a first time for everything...plus it will give me an excuse to procrastinate on my student teaching homework.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-29-02, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "OK"
LAST EDITED ON 01-29-02 AT 05:01 PM (EST)

Lunastarlight, we'd love to have you write a summary. It makes sense that E10 isn't the last episode, because we're nowhere near the end of the plot line...

Now ... anyone want to take on E9, since sweetscorp88 seems to have abandoned us?

Jonnycumlately 206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-30-02, 02:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jonnycumlately Click to send private message to Jonnycumlately Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: OK"
Oh alright, you twisted my arm! I'll write another summary (maybe episode 11?) Well, I guess my my participacion brings the total Ti2 viewership to "six" now.

01-30-02, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: OK"
I'm still in for Ep. 10. Unfortunatly I taped over Ep.9, so I can't offer to fill in another gap, but I'll do Ep.12 if needed.

(:

01-30-02, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Looks like me again!"
OK, I'll do the E9 summary (ouch!), so that you can build from it with E10. I'll try to get E9 done tonight (or, at worst, early tomorrow morning) -- and I wish I knew how to get even with all the people that have bailed out AFTER the last second!

Jonnycumlately 206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-01-02, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jonnycumlately Click to send private message to Jonnycumlately Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Looks like me again!"
Um...I change my mind about doing episode 11. I found out that To2 will have a 2 hour finale, so that means episode 11 & 12 will be together. I don't know if I wanna summarize two hours of this. Sorry again.

02-01-02, 06:26 PM (EST)
7. "To Luna and Canada Girl"
My plan is still to summarize E11 and E12 separately. Apparently we have three potential writers left: the two of you and me. Who wants to do what?

Lunastarlight 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-01-02, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lunastarlight Click to send private message to Lunastarlight Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: To Luna and Canada Girl"
AyaK...I'll take Episode 11...I don't know if I'm brave enough to take on the finale. And I got the impression after last night's episode (ep. 10) that there are still two weeks of this left.

02-01-02, 08:44 PM (EST)
9. "Same here..."
...but I could be wrong, like always!

E11 is yours. Have fun.

02-01-02, 09:06 PM (EST)
10. "Your call!"

I'm happy to if needed (for Ep. 12) just let me know.

New Sig Pic made by Ice Cat!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •