The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Has anyone heard if john and shannon break up?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Original message

kiki 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-24-02, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki Click to send private message to kiki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Has anyone heard if john and shannon break up?"
I'm actually hoping that this is the one couple who stay together. I think they are the only ones who actually might. P.S. I just loved seeing the guys gettin all pissed off after bonfire. They have been dishin' it out the whole time, now it will be fun too see if they can take it.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 No word AyaK 01-30-02 1
 RE: Has anyone heard if john and sh... Canada Girl 01-31-02 2
   RE: Has anyone heard if john and sh... SurvivinDawg 01-31-02 3
       Single guy... Canada Girl 01-31-02 4
           To be honest... AyaK 01-31-02 6
 RE: Has anyone heard if john and sh... TheWanderer 01-31-02 5
   not so fast shakes the clown 01-31-02 8
       cracker jack editing Sweetipea 02-02-02 9
       RE: not so fast TheWanderer 02-04-02 11
 RE: Has anyone heard if john and sh... SlyGuy 01-31-02 7
   RE: Has anyone heard if john and sh... PUCKGRL 02-04-02 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-30-02, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "No word"
>I'm actually hoping that this is the one couple who stay
>together. I think they are the only ones who actually might

I know nothing about John & Shannon. However, for John's sake, I hope that he gets away from that golddigger turned drama queen ASAP! John & Nayla make a good couple ... and both seem pretty normal, compared to a certain person trying to hide panicked notes in the restrooms.

Actually, the couple that I think are most likely to stick together are Catherine and Edmundo. Catherine is "easy," and Edmundo is "sleazy." They deserve each other!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-31-02, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Has anyone heard if john and shannon break up?"
Reading this new thread made me think back to the National Enquirer article that we chatted about at the beginning of the show. This is the gist of it:

From the Enquirer:
Genevive and Tony have had enough and walk off part way through filming....Catherine and Edmundo nearly break up after one of Edmundo's sizzling dates....Nikkole and Thomas and Shannon and John end up breaking up by the end of the show!!!.....one male temptor had an affair with a local bar girl.

This has proven right so far with Gen and Tony taking off, so who knows about the rest... frankly I hope they all break up, for some to be happy with other people, and for some to get what they deserve!!!

Eitherway, it only gets funnier for us viewers!

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-02, 06:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Has anyone heard if john and shannon break up?"
One of the single guys had to leave for a "family emergency." Do you think maybe that was the guy having the affair with the local bar girl?

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-02, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Single guy..."
hmmmm. Could be. The producers could have found out about the local girl and said "We'll say you had a family emergency, now beat it!". However, I can't see that happening, because the single guy was Jeff, the one that prude Shannon was starting to like, so they would have wanted to keep him around.

Hey, maybe the "family emergency" involved the local girl and in 9 months we're going to see our first TI off-spring. Hee hee!

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-02, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "To be honest..."
...I thought the same thing as Dawg does -- "family emergency" was a euphemism for breaking the game rules. Note my quote about the family jewels being found in the wrong place in the E7 summary.

TheWanderer 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-31-02, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Has anyone heard if john and shannon break up?"
I agree that they should all break up. If by some weird twist of fate, Edmundo and Catherine don't break up on the show, it is almost a sure bet that after seeing this show, they definitely will. Seeing the show for both of them will only serve to stir up bad feelings.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-02, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "not so fast"
If by some
>weird twist of fate, Edmundo
>and Catherine don't break up
>on the show, it is
>almost a sure bet that
>after seeing this show, they
>definitely will. Seeing the show
>for both of them will
>only serve to stir up
>bad feelings.

....this sounds just like every post from last season, only replace the names Catherine and Edmundo with the names Shannon and Andy. And we all saw how quickly they broke up after seeing TI1, if by breaking up you mean getting married on national TV!

What viewers continually fail to realize with these shows is that the participants have a very different viewpoint of what they are seeing than the viewers....because the participants are aware of what actually went on as opposed to relying on the edited version of the story. I'm not saying that the two stories are always different, but the participant's version is always 100 times more complete and detailed.

So, don't place your bets on what they will do based on watching the show.......99% of the time the contestants know everything that happened on the show before they see it and are not at all suprised by anything that comes out months later when they view the finished product.

Sweetipea 9 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-02, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sweetipea Click to send private message to Sweetipea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "cracker jack editing"
Shakes is right. He should know....
Editing that is done for our watching pleasure is only a small portion of what really went on and a small portion of what they the contestants already know. You also have to remember that there is a time delay between the filming and the viewing.
And we all know that Fox doesn't do the best job of editing!!!!
Look at the portion of the show where they show you Shannon's notes.....what was that all about? They could have shown them confronting Shannon....or Did John know that the notes were even there? If he did, why didn't they confront him? They allude to the various "rule" violations but then just have Marky find the notes and all he can say is....Looks like she misses him?
From the few clips of what they have shown, they could honestly have a lot spicer show than what we are seeing.....They get our hopes up and then just leave us wondering or even worse...play up something like the note deal in the trailers and then just drop us like they did. And then Fox wonders where they lost their audience....sheesh definitely not rocket scientists are they. Maybe they learned how to edit from a prize in the bottom of the Cracker Jack box....

Sweetipea

TheWanderer 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-04-02, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: not so fast"
LAST EDITED ON 02-04-02 AT 05:54 PM (EST)

Shakes... I agree with you that if you haven't been there, you don't know what went on 100% of the time and you do know better than anyone on this board what editing can do.
Can you (or any one else) refresh my memory... was Catherine shown the video of Edmundo inviting Hilary into the bathroom with him? I can't recall if it was. If it wasn't shown to her, then we can't discount that portion not having ramifications. You know as well as I, that it would be difficult to explain the conversation and events following:
Hilary: "What are you doing in there?"
Edmundo: "I'm naked and brushing my teeth... want to help?"
Hilary: "sure..."

...and then she proceeds to walk into the bathroom. Others come in and peer through the peephole and sneak back out. Now Edmundo denies that anything went one. However, based on the candid reactions of others, it is obvious they were doing something. Maybe Edmundo is diong a Clinton... he didn't have sex with that woman... she just gave him a BJ.

SlyGuy 1 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-02, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SlyGuy Click to send private message to SlyGuy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Has anyone heard if john and shannon break up?"
I know for a fact that John and Shannon are still living together. They tell people that the show brought them closer together. Whether or not they are doing this for show remains to be seen. I guess we will all just have to watch the last episode to know for sure!

PUCKGRL 9 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-02, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PUCKGRL Click to send private message to PUCKGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Has anyone heard if john and shannon break up?"

Gosh, I hope John wises up and dumps Shannon. She
struck me as mean when the show first started. She put down John and was sounded like she was more interested in being "kept" by a rich man than wanting a good person for a relationship.

She's as phony as they come. I LOVE watching Mark interact with her...I don't think he can stand her. There were a couple of times at bonfire that I would have smacked her if I were one of the other girls!

Plus she reminds me of Tonya Harding....and that's never a good thing, right?

"KISSING?! There's no kissing in
hockey!"

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •