The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Summaries?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Original message

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-26-01, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Summaries?"
The last four episodes of this show were scheduled to be summarized as follows:

E7: smilesforyou
E8: Jonnycumlately
E9: Canada Girl
E10: sweetscorp88

I have not, however, seen the E7 summary. smilesforyou, is it in progress, or do I need to post a substitute for it?

And ... is everyone else still on schedule to post their episodes?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Summaries? Jonnycumlately 12-26-01 1
   Yes AyaK 12-26-01 2
       RE: Yes Canada Girl 12-27-01 3
       RE: Yes sweetscorp88 12-28-01 4
           To sweetscorp88 and CanadaGirl AyaK 12-28-01 5
               RE: To sweetscorp88 and CanadaGirl sweetscorp88 12-29-01 6
       RE: Yes Jonnycumlately 12-29-01 7
       RE: Yes sweetscorp88 12-29-01 8
           Sorry, but we need a swap AyaK 01-02-02 9
 RE: Summaries? Jonnycumlately 01-14-02 10
   Like a regular message AyaK 01-14-02 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Jonnycumlately 206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-26-01, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jonnycumlately Click to send private message to Jonnycumlately Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Summaries?"
Just to be sure, episode 8 of Temptation Island will be airing in 3 weeks right?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

12-26-01, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Yes"
The last three episodes of TIT will be aired on Jan. 17, Jan. 24 and Jan. 31, as I understand it. Plenty of time to build an audience (hah!)....

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-27-01, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Yes"
I'm in for Ep. 9!

Happy holidays all.

sweetscorp88 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-28-01, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sweetscorp88 Click to send private message to sweetscorp88 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Yes"
I still can do 10 if you guys dont mind waiting until that next Wed to get it. I am going out of town on the day that the last show airs so I wont be able to see it but, my friend is going to tape it for me. They really screwed me up by announcing that they were not planning on showing the next episode for another 3 weeks. Let me know if you still want me to do it.

12-28-01, 08:22 PM (EST)
5. "To sweetscorp88 and CanadaGirl"
Do you two have any interest in switching episodes?

I'd prefer to get the summary of the finale up a little faster than a week, yet I'd still like to give sweetscorp88 a chance to write an episode...

12-29-01, 06:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sweetscorp88 Click to send private message to sweetscorp88 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: To sweetscorp88 and CanadaGirl"
>Do you two have any interest
>in switching episodes?

I have no problem with it as long as it is ok with Canada Girl. It really sucks that Fox can't just have a show with a normal schedule. They are always screwing things up!!! (Remember Love Cruise?)

12-29-01, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jonnycumlately Click to send private message to Jonnycumlately Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Yes"
I also think this is FOX's way of delaying their mid-season replacements. Remember that Love Ruse was suppose to run a lot longer than it did. This may be Fox's stupid way of "getting back on schedule." I mean even they can't rerun five episodes of That 70's Show (they can only use their current configuration of three episodes per week)

12-29-01, 08:17 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Yes"
They said the next episode will be in 3 weeks right? I was looking on my calendar and the last episode was on the 20th. 1 week from the 20th would be the 27th, 2 weeks would be the Jan 3rd, and 3 weeks would be Jan 10th. If they meant for it to be on the 17th, they probably would have said "In 4 Weeks..." So if I am figuring this out right then they will show episode 8 on the 10th, 9 on the 17th, and 10 on the 24th. If that is the case than I can still do the summary for episode 10.

01-02-02, 03:38 PM (EST)
9. "Sorry, but we need a swap"
sweetscorp88, your math skills are fine ... but Fox meant that it was skipping three weeks, so that the show wouldn't return until Survivor: Africa was over. As the Fox website puts it on the TIT home page:

Old singles out, new couple in, more heat, more seduction, more…
does anyone else need a break?
New episodes of Temptation Island 2 will begin airing again on
Thursday, January 17th at 9PM/8C.

01-14-02, 04:21 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Summaries?"
I'm still on call to episode 8 this week. I was just wondering how we actually "post" the summury. Do we just post it like a regular message, or am I suppose to just type it up and e-mail it to you? I'm really excited about this, and I just wanted to make sure. Thanks!

01-14-02, 04:42 PM (EST)
11. "Like a regular message"
Post the summary like a regular message UNLESS you want me to look at it first, in which case you should e-mail it to me (but that's only happened twice in summary history).

However...

I can tell you from experience that it's generally much safer to create the summary in a word-processing program, in case you should have some problem with your Internet connection while writing it. Losing a mostly-completed summary only happened to me once ... but it's one of those things that you never want to have happen to you.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •