The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The odd features of the new couple"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Original message

jenbug 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-18-01, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jenbug Click to send private message to jenbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The odd features of the new couple"
I always wondered why the producers chose Tony and Genevieve to be on the show, until I saw the runners up. Kelly looks as though the sides of the top of her head have caved in. And did anyone else see the very scary skin affliction she has? Look in the scene where she is sharing her last ten minutes in the "intimate area" with what is his face. Whenever the camera faces her you can see that she is covered with
A. small developing skin cancers
B. zits, chestne and backne
C. boils and cysts.

These are the HOT new couple?
Come on Fox, live up to your promises, stop showing the stupid tribal councils and start showing us what really happens!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The odd features of the new cou... kimberlydc 12-19-01 1
 RE: The odd features of the new cou... kimberlydc 12-19-01 2
   RE: The odd features of the new cou... Mishy 12-20-01 3
 RE: The odd features of the new cou... ddd22 12-21-01 4
 RE: The odd features of the new cou... SurvivinDawg 12-21-01 5
   Hi, Dawg! AyaK 12-21-01 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kimberlydc 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-19-01, 02:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kimberlydc Click to send private message to kimberlydc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The odd features of the new couple"
TONY was hot his voice was nerve racking though but omg he was sooo fine and gen was beautiful a hell of a lot better than ugly as catherine

And this one time at band camp.......

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kimberlydc 8 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-01, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kimberlydc Click to send private message to kimberlydc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The odd features of the new couple"
are you kidding? Tony was the hottest guy on there though his voice was nerve racking....As far as Edumundo and Tommy, I wouldn't date either one of them even if I was paid!!! Jon is good looking but Tony was a babydoll...
Gen was beautiful very natural,....Catherine is as fake as they come and has to be made up constantly..and her clingy attitude ruins her completely..

And this one time at band camp.......

Mishy 2 desperate attention whore postings

12-20-01, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mishy Click to send private message to Mishy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The odd features of the new couple"
OK TONY MIGHT HAVE BEEN CUTE BUT COME ON!!HE WAS A WUSS. AND AS FAR AS GEN BEING PRETTY WELL SHE WAS BUT HER PERSONALITY MADE HER DISGUSTING!! HOW IS CATHERINE FAKE?? SHES BEAUTIFUL, ALL THE GUYS SEEM TO THINK SO. AND JOHN IS THE HOTTEST!!

ddd22 1 desperate attention whore postings

12-21-01, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ddd22 Click to send private message to ddd22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The odd features of the new couple"
Kelley broke out in hives after riding the horse on the first night. She has allergies. I'm sure you're Hot and look perfect.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-21-01, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The odd features of the new couple"
The new couple looks totally fake. I'd be willing to bet that they're not even a couple in real life. Kelly looks like your typical made-for-tv-wannabee-model.

This couple just came in and started partying as if they didn't have a care in the world. Neither has faced bonfire, and probably won't care when they do. They're just replacements, and they weren't really needed.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-21-01, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Hi, Dawg!"
Good to see you back...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •