The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"More Random Observations.."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Original message

evadeva 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-07-01, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail evadeva Click to send private message to evadeva Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"More Random Observations.."
First off, here's something ironic to think about: The producers didn't want to "accidentally" select couples who had an unknown child again, because they didn't want a repeat of Ytossie and her man leaving mid-show. So they carefully picked the couples for TIT, including a woman who has her tubes tied. No chance of a hidden child there, right? And the ONE WOMAN WHO CAN'T HAVE KIDS LEAVE MID-SHOW! TOO FREAKING FUNNY!!

Second:About Shannon laughing at Catherine's tape: I may be able to empathize with Shannon (doesn't mean I like her) There are some of us in this world who laugh when nervous, even when it is inappropriate. It doesn't mean that we think the current situation we're in is neccessarity funny. Perhaps that's what Shannon was doing? Just throwing that out there...

Third: HEY PRODUCERS! I am tired of these freaking island beauty shots taking up show time; I can watch the travel channel if I want to see beaches, sunsets and palm trees. You had these people on the island for three weeks, surely you have enough material to fill 44 minutes! Give me more juicy stuff!

Fourth: Gen & Tony! Thanks guys - I predicted that you would be the couple to stay together (although who knows what happens after the show ends) I am also placing my bets on John and Shannon..they both seem committed to each other, which is surprising since they're the couple that's been together the shortest amount of time.

I thougth that the proposal was really sweet and genuine..which is not to say that Tony and Gen are a "healthy" or perfect couple..but really, a lot of couples have a dash of dysfunction...just look at Catherine and Edmundo...Nikki and ..what they heck is that guys name? You know the one....

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: More Random Observations.. spainer 12-07-01 1
 RE: More Random Observations.. Jonnycumlately 12-08-01 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

spainer 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-07-01, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail spainer Click to send private message to spainer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: More Random Observations.."
I think that one of the reasons that there are so many island shots is b/c the show is now 10 episodes long instead of 7. I was very happy about this fact, however they should use shots of the singles and couples hanging out or something.

Maybe they have a contract with the place they stayed in Costa Rica to show x minutes of resort.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Jonnycumlately 206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-08-01, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jonnycumlately Click to send private message to Jonnycumlately Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: More Random Observations.."
Here's yet ANOTHER random observation. Did anyone else notice that in ALL the tapes, it was always A-MAN-da (the red-head skank) bumping and grinding against the guys? Trashy!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •