The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Elimination???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Original message

Shortie 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-06-01, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shortie Click to send private message to Shortie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Elimination???"
The previews I have been seeing say that a couple is eliminated tonight...What do you think Genevieve does to get them eliminated?? I think when she tapes her video for Tony she throws a fit and breaks it...maybe that is why they can not show him the video...
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Not elimination Canada Girl 12-06-01 1
 RE: Elimination??? SDDukes 12-06-01 2
 RE: Elimination??? spainer 12-06-01 3
 Wouldn't it be crazy if... Willie Trombone 12-06-01 4
   RE: Wouldn't it be crazy if... Shortie 12-06-01 5
       RE: Wouldn't it be crazy if... LovedtheShow 12-06-01 6
           RE: Wouldn't it be crazy if... twentyfourseven 12-06-01 7
 Enquiring minds want to know lola 12-06-01 8
   RE: Enquiring minds want to know bluejackethockey 12-06-01 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-06-01, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Not elimination"
I don't think Tony and Gen are eliminated, I think that Gen actively requests to be booted out of the show. She had already shown that she will be nothing but lame on her dates from now on. And Tony has distanced himself from all the women with his "don't touch me, it's sexual harrassment" bit. So the producers will probably let them leave.

Very lame in my opinion. Both Temptation 1 and 2 having only three couples? You'd think after the Ytossie and Taheed screw up that the producers would try very hard to pick couples that could and would stay on until the end!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SDDukes 9 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-01, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SDDukes Click to send private message to SDDukes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Elimination???"
This is just my opinion (after watching the preview at the end of the last show):
Gen asked tony to marry him in her private message and they did not allow him to view that because they decided to bring her to bonfire and she asks him in person. If you watched the preview of the next show at the end the last show you barely could here her pop the question. Maybe this time they will have the wedding as the finale this season.

spainer 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-06-01, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail spainer Click to send private message to spainer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Elimination???"
Where are you getting this information? I don't know if eliminated is going to be the right word. All evidence points to the fact that she wants to leave and probably says something to Tony on the tape that tells him that she wants to leave. In order for her tape to not influence him (plus, it probably makes for better tv!), they bring her in at bonfire to talk to him face to face.

That or else there is something going on that the producers find out about that gets them eliminated. OBviously it couldn't be the fact that they have a child together, but maybe there is something else within their relationship that could get them kicked off?????? I can't think of any other stipulations that the show would have on the couples.........

Willie Trombone 5 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-01, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Willie%20Trombone Click to send private message to Willie%20Trombone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Wouldn't it be crazy if..."
...Genevieve begins feeling guilty when she sees how much Tony cares about her and admits that she is really a male that had a sex change and that's the reason she can't have children.

Or...that she lied about not being able to have children and found out she was pregnant after being selected for the show and decided not to tell anyone about it.

Shortie 4 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-01, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shortie Click to send private message to Shortie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Wouldn't it be crazy if..."
I like the first one!

LovedtheShow 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-06-01, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LovedtheShow Click to send private message to LovedtheShow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Wouldn't it be crazy if..."
Or maybe like Nicole says Genevive will kick Tony's ass if he doesn't want to leave with her. ;)

I heard her say in the previews .."you are scaring me..",. he didn't seem too happy.

twentyfourseven 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-06-01, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail twentyfourseven Click to send private message to twentyfourseven Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Wouldn't it be crazy if..."
Jerry Springer would be soooooooo jealous

maybe he tosses her in the fire after finding out she's a he!

lola 9 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-01, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lola Click to send private message to lola Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Enquiring minds want to know"
According to last week's Enquirer, "they"
decided that "they" loved each other, and
don't need to test their relationship any
longer.

Quotes added were mine, obviously. GOD
I HOPE (but probably won't happen) that
Tony DUMPS her! I'm sure it won't happen
on the show, and poor little puppy dog
Tony will go along with her (for now).

The Enquirer said 2 couples remain apart
as of this time. From other postings
Princess Catherine & Edjerko seem to still
be together, so at least we can hope the
Genevieve & Tony are one of the "broken
up" ones.

By the way, are any of you wondering what
the heck is up with Catherine's make up?
Between that and the fake boobs, I have no
idea what she looks like. I think we can
safely assume that none of her future dates
will include vigorous underwater activities
(unless of course that is Majorly Waterproof
makeup, and her flotation devices allow her
to get underwater!!!)

bluejackethockey 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-06-01, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bluejackethockey Click to send private message to bluejackethockey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Enquiring minds want to know"
princess genniveve is just a scared little heartless b;tch.
i'm surprised they are even together after gremlin tony popped the question & she shot him down...at the frigin vatican no less. with the tube tying and everything else i've seen, she's the most selfish person i would never want to be associated with...good riddance.

BJH

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •