The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tony's Sexual Harrassment Training Excuse"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Original message

evadeva 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-03-01, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail evadeva Click to send private message to evadeva Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tony's Sexual Harrassment Training Excuse"
Is it just me or did everyone die laughing when Tony started on his "I took sexual harrassment training..." speech? Even the other guys were sitting behind him and smirking.

Hey Tony - why not just tell the truth? You can't have another girl kiss you or rub your back because Genevieve would KICK YOUR ASS!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tony's Sexual Harrassment Train... Margaritagirl 12-03-01 1
   RE: Tony's Sexual Harrassment Train... LovedtheShow 12-03-01 2
 Either that or... Jonnycumlately 12-03-01 3
 More inane Tony comments Jonnycumlately 12-08-01 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Margaritagirl 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-03-01, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Margaritagirl Click to send private message to Margaritagirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tony's Sexual Harrassment Training Excuse"
Hahahahaha!! Too funny! Tony needs to grow some balls and kick that annoying whiny Biotch to the curb! Blech!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

LovedtheShow 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-03-01, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LovedtheShow Click to send private message to LovedtheShow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tony's Sexual Harrassment Training Excuse"
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-01 AT 06:37 PM (EST)

That was funny. And those puka shells of his aren't doing anything for his looks either, he already looks like it's 1970. I don't know what any of them see in Tony, Edmundo or Tommy either for that matter. Is it me or were the single girls much more attractive last year? That Amanda that likes Edmundo? Sleaze much? UGH. UGH. UGH.

Jonnycumlately 206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-03-01, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jonnycumlately Click to send private message to Jonnycumlately Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Either that or..."
...he's gay. Seriously, Tony was acting as if this were second grade and that girl "had cooties" or something. Of course with THIS bunch of hos, thgat may be true!

In any case Tony was definately overeacting. Caling 'sexual harrasmnt" here would be like Jenna Jameson claiming sexual harrasmnt on the job.

Jonnycumlately 206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-08-01, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jonnycumlately Click to send private message to Jonnycumlately Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "More inane Tony comments"
Did anyone laugh when Tony said something about how he didn't want to be seen as "weak?" I didn't hear the rest as it was drowned out by everyone simotaneously shouting at their Tv, "Too late!"

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •