The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"tony this and tony that....."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Original message

bluejackethockey 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-30-01, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bluejackethockey Click to send private message to bluejackethockey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"tony this and tony that....."
last nights show was all about princess gunievere - like the frigin show revolves around her. i could not stand such a selfish, narrow-minded person - besides the fact i still think she's kinda creepy.

somewhere close to the beginning, they show her writing imaginary letters to tony - that will never get mailed - i guess it's her own little private therapy. her 3d grade education prose further confirmed my theory that she's never done a thing in her life (on her own merits):
"dear tony, i miss you. it has been a long time since i have seen you. how are you? i am fine. summer camp is really nice. all the girls hate me. when i go on dates all i talk about is how i tell you to do everything and you do it. do you miss me too? blah blah blah...." geez...what a boring chick. they should bring in the nyc psych chick tifani to psychoanalyze her. and if they do that, they might as well do it in the hot-tub.
wait a minute...i meant to say naked in the hot tub...hell, skip the therapy, just put tifani, naked in the hot tub.

i wish they woulda pursuaded tony to write a letter of his own:
"dear guennie, this trip kicks ass! i am on the booty buffet & it keeps getting better - i never realized what a total dominating control freak loser you are until i got here.
ps. i hate you, don't ever write me again."

later, more browbeating from the little princess - this time with the other 3 girls, demanding the de-selection of single guys not to include jeff, not once, but twice. when the second selection came due - there shoulda been an ass thumpin right there on the spot. if i woulda been in nikhole's shoes, i
woulda hosted a blanket party for the princess at about 3 am. anyway - the first 'get off of my island' loser is juby (who'd a thunk it?). you woulda thought he'd have learned his lesson when he was 7 & had to cough up his lunch money every day for being a girl, or maybe in high school when the football team taped his screaming bare ass to the goalpost. if you think the name has nothing to do with it - picture that guy as 'Rex', or 'Thor', or 'Max'....ok, maybe that didn't do the trick, but at least it gives him better odds than juby.

the guys did a good thing by unloading the least slutty party whores and tomy make a point to emphasise (so all the others can hear) - 'if you don't want to get freaky, get off my island'

skank-mundo and hilary got a little sumthin sumthin goin that is bound to be tear jerking material at bonfire. i can't say i like catherine, but at least he coulda traded up. and what was with the invisible cootie wall between them on the bed? your girlfriend told you that she wanted to have the 'full experience', not a sample experience or a half-experience...let the little man take over -- make catherine proud that you actually listened to her for once.

one of the late night discussions at the copacabana went into boyfriend slandering and why would you possibly get hostile over it? you think it's inappropriate?....please...., let me give a recipe that you are responsible for baking anyway:
10 guys who want to get in your pants + alcohol = boyfriend bashing
not only that, but the alcohol is an optional ingredient. for some reason they decide to clear the air since the little princess is offended that her bf has no balls. back at the girls dorm, they try to make nicey-nice, but guennie wont let it go (and why should she? she's right...she's alllwwayyys right) the worst part is that the collective group bows down to her tirade &
actually kisses her ass apologizing. i say screw her - tony is a wuss; we know it, you know it, and now america knows it. if you like wussy guys - great, but face the no-balled facts. her aggressive denial was just more evidence that he should dump your b;tchy ass.

sooo...scenes from next week show over exagerate something (because they always do) and there was a rumor at the beginning of the season that one of the couples voluntarily left after the second episode. my theory for next week goes like this - guennie cracks & wants to pack her bags and go back to being princess with servant tony at her feet. clearly from all her other
dates, she can't find anyone else to kick around and by now the other 3 single chicks hate her guts for 'tony this, tony that, tony rubs my bunions, tony washes my car...'.
so her video message is a bawling plea to for tony quit.
tony sees the tape and tells her that's too bad, these chicks are pretty cool - i think i'll stay and get my money's worth.

then again...maybe it's a video of tifani in the hot tub...one can only wish.

BJH

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: tony this and tony that..... MizSassy 12-02-01 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MizSassy 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-02-01, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizSassy Click to send private message to MizSassy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: tony this and tony that....."
hee hee
"booty buffet" ...too funny!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •