The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Uk Temptation Island"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Original message

debbiedo 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-22-01, 07:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail debbiedo Click to send private message to debbiedo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Uk Temptation Island"
I want to know if anyone has any goss on the uk version of temptation island as i missed this weeks episode

Any help will be much appreciated

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Uk Temptation Island MissChipie 11-27-01 1
   RE: Uk Temptation Island debbiedo 11-28-01 2
 RE: Uk Temptation Island AussieJess 11-29-01 3
 RE: Uk Temptation Island massie71 11-29-01 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MissChipie 1 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-01, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissChipie Click to send private message to MissChipie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Uk Temptation Island"
hey i'm from Oz and i've been watching UK temptation island...does the US recieve it?

Anyways the part where I'm up to is that Damien and Carly come out and say they have strong feelings for each other and want to be together (He's a fooking jerk....doesnt seem to know how to treat women right....a victim of his d!ck).

Greg has cheated with Lucy, (even though he kept saying he wouldnt) . they were seen kissing in the pool and then they went back to her room.....not sure what happened...but he came out of her room the next morning so its not hard to imagine! will have to find out next week what he says. But they were getting pretty hot and heavy in the pool and in the hammock...kissing and touching everywhere. Are there any links on the web where I can find info? Who ends up staying together in the end?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

debbiedo 2 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-01, 06:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail debbiedo Click to send private message to debbiedo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Uk Temptation Island"
Hi I'm in Aus too i have been looking everywhere for links to uk temptation island....

I agree about damian being a jerk but greg is also a jerk

And Jamie is ugly and dumb and helen is a bloody drama queen!!!

If you can find any links please let me know cuz im going nuts here

AussieJess 1 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-01, 06:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AussieJess Click to send private message to AussieJess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Uk Temptation Island"
I've looked for hours on the internet. I can find No internet site for the UK survivor =( Wish I could.

massie71 1 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-01, 07:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail massie71 Click to send private message to massie71 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Uk Temptation Island"
Yeh I am not happy either. I missed it too and have been ooking for websie for hours too. Why are the poms so far behind in technology??? If you have any luck let us know!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •