The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TI2 week 3 summary: Princess Gueniverre vs Victoria Secrets Models"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Original message

bluejackethockey 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-16-01, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bluejackethockey Click to send private message to bluejackethockey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TI2 week 3 summary: Princess Gueniverre vs Victoria Secrets Models"
very slick programming trying to get me to watch victoria's secrets this week and with the 10 minutes of last weeks summaries - i was ready to jump on over.

anyway this week we get going with the aftermath of last weeks bonfire & rhoda is still boo hooing her little eyes out over rico suave.

"i just want him to experience things with these other girls and realize he wants me more..."
does anybody think that's even possible?! there are 10 girls throwing themselves at your boyfriend & all of them have given the big green light - lets reconsider what you want him to 'experience'.

the first game of the day at club-med is called power dating, a big chinese fire drill that we saw on the booze-cruise where i think they called it...oh yea, power dating. adrian wants to know if you dig black guys & he cleverly disguises his question using ice cream. i say disguises because the bimbettes are clearly confused. one girl ordered up some girl scout chocolate thin mints and another responds "uuuummm...omg! i don't understand the question, uh could you repeat the question? ummm i dunno, like, can i phone a friend?"

in the mean time gisele is over on nbc in a smashing little two piece talking about how she got into modeling - yea like we care...

over on the guy side, tom is the hot property the girls are all fighting over, but when he walks over to the girls, rhoda busts out the teeth and blinds him long enough to look away and choose chia-pet. just to cover his tracks, tom-boy later goes into damage control mode & makes sure there somthing going with rhoda on the back burner so he's got options when nikkhole tanks out.

over in the background poor juby hangs his head and thinks...."maybe i should change my name so they realize i'm a guy"

i about had a cow when rico suave announces that he selected tiffany because she seemed smart, articulate, blah blah, blah and she's really got her things together - while he simlutaneously makes this squeezing together motion with his hands. (i swear...check the tape).

princess quenivere hooks up with scuba-steve and tries to get him to commit to marriage. "hey c'mon, lets get married underwater...it'll be fun - you'll see"

john goes for the hippy-chick girl since he's still a little bruised in the wallet from gold-digger and wants to make sure he can afford the date.

i don't remember who got stuck with freak-show tony, but she basically told him to quit being such a woman.

after previewing all the dates it's pretty clear to me that everyone is on their best behavior like it's some sort of country club formal & i'm wondering when the producers are going to break out the booze and the x to get the party rollin. and whaddya know, back at the love shack in the mens village, the whorin as already started as hilary latches onto rico suave like a stray dog.
"whhhoooaa..slow down there hilary, there plenty to go around and amanda's on deck baby. she's really thirsty & for some reason keeps spilling her tequilla down my shirt."
"nipples? yea, i got nipples - you show me yours & i'll show you mine."

amanda's not the only one who's loosening up either, as we catch a glimpse of adrian doing some dry-humping of his own down by the pool and is clearly in heat. hilary, who can't believe rico is dumping her (after all that time we spent, boo-hoo) marches away in tears.

apparently all the camera crews were following the best promise for action since the boo-hoo sulking session over at the girls dorm got no coverage.

wow!! tyra banks really has a nice ass.

soooo it's that time already where we sit around and roast marshmallos by the bonfire and make fun of self induced psycho-trauma. each guy gets a chance to view a video of the guy who most wants to get in his girlfriends pants & in exchange, their girl gets to find out who his own secret santa is.

adrian plays it smooth claiming "i don't want to watch it, but i want to make sure i have ammunition so i can dump her and then blame it on her, so i will"

rico suave looks at his tape who happens to be tommy-boy and that guy is laying on the cream cheeze faster than an aeresol can. "i know you're the one i can make a connection with because i've already taken a crack at all the other b;tches and struck out. our philosophies are sooo matching - you like air & i like air, you like to show off your implants & i like to look at them. we are soooo made for each other"

john takes the moral high ground & declines to look at gold-diggers prince charming & i actually feel bad for him because he needs to break the cord...fast.

later, the girls get together at the campfire for the same video teleplays and while they guys all saw the videos thinking 'what an ass that guy is going after my girl', one by one the girls say:
"awww, it was sweet"
"she's so nice..."
"i'm so glad someone's looking out for him"
"i'm so happy for him"

is that some kind of bizarre self rationalization or just denial that your boy will be jumping those girls in the hot tub whn you're not looking?

anyway that about caps this week except for rico-mundo's brilliant quote at the end (in scenes from next week) where he says "i didn't think the temptation would be so strong in just 10 days..." think!!?? what the hell are you thinking for? there's a naked girl lying in your bed - thiking time is over pal.

well, fortunately there's tivo - now back to Victoria's little secrets.

BJH

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TI2 week 3 summary: Princess G... Styxfan 11-16-01 1
   RE: TI2 week 3 summary: Princess G... SwtTXGddss 11-16-01 2
 RE: TI2 week 3 summary: Princess G... southgal1 11-16-01 3
 OK! AyaK 11-22-01 4
 RE: TI2 week 3 summary: Princess G... bluejackethockey 11-23-01 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Styxfan 64 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-01, 00:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Styxfan Click to send private message to Styxfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TI2 week 3 summary: Princess Gueniverre vs Victoria Secrets Models"
LMAO!! Awesome summary BJH! I nominate you as the official week 5 summary writer(AKA Mundo's Big Adventure).
Gotta love that Victoria Secrets, eh? =)
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SwtTXGddss 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-16-01, 03:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SwtTXGddss Click to send private message to SwtTXGddss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TI2 week 3 summary: Princess Gueniverre vs Victoria Secrets Models"
KUDOS.......GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOu did a wonderful job.....you sumed it up really well

southgal1 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-16-01, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail southgal1 Click to send private message to southgal1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TI2 week 3 summary: Princess Gueniverre vs Victoria Secrets Models"
nice work on the summary!

I thought it was funny how Tom wanted picked Genevieve but then immediately attempted to cover his ass with Catherine because he knows she will buy any line that involves saying how great she is ("you wouldn't have been mad"); Edmundo should use this approach. When she sees him making out with the other girls all he has to say is something about how great she is, and she forgets all about it.

And Genevieve- what a control freak! It seems like the reason she got her tubes tied was to be able to dictate the child bearing process, she kicked Mother Nature right out the door. Can we say manly, and control freak (it bears repeating).

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-22-01, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "OK!"
bluejackethockey, I stayed off this board all week, so I never saw this summary. Great job!

So ... wasn't the Victoria's Secret show disappointing? I mean, it was about as exciting as watching the new Afghan national pastime, cave searching. Hey, did you hear the winning numbers in Afghan Bingo? B-52, F-16, F-18....

I'm reduced to Afghan jokes because TIT is about to reduce me to slumber otherwise. Geez, if one of these people would get a clue, they'd have one clue ... between all of them. I've never seen such a group of losers. Oh well, perhaps we'll get some action this week.

bluejackethockey 84 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-01, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bluejackethockey Click to send private message to bluejackethockey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TI2 week 3 summary: Princess Gueniverre vs Victoria Secrets Models"
i don't think they've had much to exploit yet - but the group is starting to loosen up. i forgot about the tube tying thing, and it seemed like she just decided to do it for her own little selfish reasons. as a single guy - that alone would turn me off, not because she did it - but when & why. someone like that is way too much of a control freak and not thinking about others or the possiblities of a spontaneous future - kinda evil really.

i guess we'll get to see the video messages next week and expect some ass kissing damage control. all the girls are in denial that their bf's are screwing around on them, so it doesnt really matter what they say. adrian passed on his chance - and i'd be surprised if he talked to nikhole again anyway (notice that he ditched his candy necklace after the first day).

too funny that the single girls are fighting like cats competing over guys who want to cheat on their girlfriends and then they get all possesive over it - it's like a bidding war on ebay when you forget you're bidding on a crappy velvet-elvis painting but you just want to be the winner so you keep bidding.

i think they should have a bonfire for the singles so they can all b;tch about the others c-blocking.

ps
the VS show was disappointing (i watched most of it on mute) - i don't think guys or girls want to know the 'fun filled facts' about modeling - that's what magazines are for. tv is to show T & A. and what was with the fuzzy-blur covering up the goodies??!!

next week on ti2: the word is out on slicky-boy tom, jeff is the new hot commodity.

BJH

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •