The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Temptresses"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Original message

southgal1 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-31-01, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail southgal1 Click to send private message to southgal1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Temptresses"
Not to be rude (well yes to be rude, but not to hurt anyone's feelings)....

Was a requirement to be a temptress to have a large nose? Katie is the only one who seems to be remotely attractive to me.

What they lack in looks they'll have to make up for in sluttiness and media whoring.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Temptresses PagongRatEater 10-31-01 1
 RE: Temptresses Survivorchick 11-05-01 2
   RE: Temptresses deebo 11-06-01 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-31-01, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Temptresses"
I was appalled at the decided lack of quality in both the female spoilers and the couples. As a guy, I can't really judge the other men, but they seemed pretty attractive (perhaps a female perspective on this). It is obvious now why they keep showing just the one couple - the others just aint that great looking.

Part of the fun on this show is the hottie factor. I predict disappointment unless the folks are attractive but not photogenic.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Survivorchick 1161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-05-01, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorchick Click to send private message to Survivorchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Temptresses"
I agree. Based on their photos, the women and men are all total dogs. The couples are better looking than the temptors, IMO. Maybe FOX is covering their butt so none of the couples are "actually" tempted to break up.

Survivorchick

deebo 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-06-01, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail deebo Click to send private message to deebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Temptresses"
I'm not so sure. There are at least a couple of females who look like they have nice bodies. Sure, there appear to be a few noses thrown in there, but some of their faces appear to be cute, or at least close enough. And, maybe seeing them in person will have a greater effect on the couples than their pictures do on us. Remember on Love Cruise, it took a while before anyone even knew that Toni (girl) had a face, and then it took a while for anyone to be able to see past the infamous bug eyes...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •