The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Why did Heather leave the island?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Original message

blue_15 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-05-01, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blue_15 Click to send private message to blue_15 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Why did Heather leave the island?"
Has there been any official word as to why Heather left the island immediately after her date with Kaya? I know there is plenty of speculation that it had to do with Ytossie and Taheed having a child or possibly even drugs. Heather could not comment because the final episode had not aired. Now it has, so what's the deal?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Why did Heather leave the islan... Nnif4 03-06-01 1
   RE: Why did Heather leave the islan... LadiJennifer 04-08-01 2
       RE: Why did Heather leave the islan... VampKira 04-10-01 3
           RE: Why did Heather leave the islan... Kokoro 04-13-01 4
 RE: Why did Heather leave the islan... SurvivinDawg 05-08-01 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Nnif4 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-06-01, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nnif4 Click to send private message to Nnif4 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Why did Heather leave the island?"
Considering that she left about four episodes ago, there's some thread buried here about her.

"Without the heart, there can be no understanding between the hand and the mind."

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

LadiJennifer 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-08-01, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadiJennifer Click to send private message to LadiJennifer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Why did Heather leave the island?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-08-01 AT 03:26 PM (EST)

maybe she left the island cause they found out , she was really a man Like stranger things haven't happened
- laughing-
- hehe- it's funny being a smartarse

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-10-01, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Why did Heather leave the island?"
Yes.. the thread is buried here somewhere, but I will condense it for you.. She left because she found out Taheed had a child and she didn't want to be a party to breaking up a family.

(w.l.s.f.c)
----------------------------------------
"I'm gonna take a bath so the whole tent doesn't smell like ass at the end of the night" - The late, and often absent, Nick Brown

"There's a sucker born every minute at Transylvania Maternity Hospital."

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-13-01, 03:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Why did Heather leave the island?"
What did that have to do with the other guy? Also, they weren't a really a close "family" anyway, just two really stupid people who decided to have sex one day.

Ooooh watch out everyone there's a "crack" in the alliance. Yeah, maybe; If crack was slang for millionaire.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-08-01, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Why did Heather leave the island?"
I posted something like this on the official TI board, but it goes something like this:

First some background:
a) Heather and Kaya were doing fine on their date until SUDDENLY, at some moment things got chilly. VERY chilly.

b) It was the next morning that Heather left. About the same time (it's difficult to tell exactly with the editing), the producers come get Ytossie and Taheed.

c) I believe that the producers knew at least the night before about the situation, and had a powwow all night to determine what to do. That morning, they executed their plan.

Here's what I suspect happened:

1) Kaya blurted to Heather that Ytossie and Taheed are parents.
2) Through contract, loyalty, morals, or perhaps Green Dollar Bills, Heather told a cameraman or producer (who certainly would be hanging around) about the parentage.
3) Kaya hears Heather snitching. Kaya is furious with Heather for snitching, especially since he told her in the first place. The date goes cold.
4) The producers go into their all-night planning mode.
5) Heather is taken off the island. Perhaps paid Green Dollar Bills to keep her mouth shut. The producers know that Heather is no longer viable in the game as Kaya will tell the other guys, and they'll not be liking her very much anymore.
6) Ytossie and Taheed are removed from the game. We know what happens from there.

It's also possible the producers knew all along about the parentage, but once Heather started blabbing, things got out of hand.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •