The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Losers deserve Losers"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Original message

patricio 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-01-01, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail patricio Click to send private message to patricio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Losers deserve Losers"
Well, the morale of this story/series is that in the end Losers deserve losers! The three crazed women (Shannon, Mandy and Val) are the type of women the real men would run away from at the first, second and third opportunities. The three men make the 3 Stooges look like Einstein's partners. If the three women were in the single pool, instead of with their "partners", they would not have been able to compete with the likes of Allison and the rest. The three men are the posterboys for the post- liberated America we live in. Spoiled, ego-centric, part time workers, dumb and probably bed-wetters! Oh, Kaya, in the "free market" you are worth zero since you are a model and aspiring actor. He is so dumb that he confused the make-believe world with the real world. And, to stay with the least attractive and miserable woman at the end! LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The highlight of the last show was not the choreographed ending..................no, it was the tears in the eyes of the announcer after each couple professed their love for one another. "Great" acting all around....you really gave us the ending we were all hoping for.............NOT!!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Losers deserve Losers VampKira 03-01-01 1
 RE: Losers deserve Losers novaheart 03-01-01 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-01-01, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Losers deserve Losers"
I know.... pitiful, wasn't it???? If they have a Temptation Island 2.. I won't be tempted to watch.......What ever happened to must see TV?..lol

"No sign of the morning coming, you've been left on your own, like a rainbow in the dark."-Ronnie James Dio

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

novaheart 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-01-01, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail novaheart Click to send private message to novaheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Losers deserve Losers"
The ending sucked. I wanted them all to split up. I wanted a shark to attack kaya. Look, these guys are dumb, plainly and clearly. " Im an aspiring actor.", yeah, so is everyone these days, big freakin deal. Try reading a book once in your life, you might learn from someone elses life. Also, all those stupid reasons that they gave for going on the show are so childish. I knew the answers that these dorks were looking for, I knew them when I was 20 and I didn't have to go on TV to prove it, you know why? Cause I have a brain. That's right, a human brain that I've spent the last 30 years trying to fill it with knowledge, but TV keeps trying to fill it up with crap. Amazingly dumb show.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •