The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Strange"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Original message

Laura 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-01-01, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Laura Click to send private message to Laura Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Strange"
Didn't it seem strange that with every person practically last night they started off "I had a connection with someone / I learned I could leave you / I never anticipated blah blah" which lead you to believe, "oh they are going to dump their girlfriend/boyfriend", but then they would end up saying "But you are my soul/I want to be with you forever / I hope you will have me back"...in every case! Sounded sort of scripted to me!

Plus, I was so amazed at Shannon and Kaya...there must really be something (and I'm sure there is because the media usually paints people however best to make higher ratings)more to Andy and Valerie because they really do come off as a jackass and a bore, in that order....

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Strange awildcat 03-01-01 1
   I totally agree!! betteblue 03-30-01 5
 RE: Strange Shokkolat 03-01-01 2
 RE: Strange rhawk001 03-01-01 3
   RE: Strange Lurking 04-08-01 6
 RE: Strange novaheart 03-01-01 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

awildcat 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-01, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail awildcat Click to send private message to awildcat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Strange"
I agree with Laura, it seemed scripted. I can't see how any woman in her right mind would choose Andy over Tom. Andy was such a whiner and just acts so stupid. Valerie, other than being a complete bore is also a little neurotic. Why in the world would any man want to be with a woman who had to take all those vitamins in the morning. Hey I'm healthy, I take a One a Day Plus when I get up in the mornings and I drink my OJ but give me a break..how many did she take again????? Mandy is just a little on the sleazy side and the fact that Billy is in LA makes me think that he's finally realized that. Maybe he's still tellling her he's in love so he can get some when he goes back to Atlanta to visit. I felt like I had wasted a few weeks when nobody got dumped.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

betteblue 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-01, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail betteblue Click to send private message to betteblue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "I totally agree!!"
If you are wondering why I am just now posting this it's because I was so mad that no one broke up that I've just now calmed down enough to post something.

Obviously Shannon has no mind if she has been with Andy this long and not seen through him. He is such a pr***. He is a whiny little crybaby. The fact that anyone would like him is beyond me.

I was so thrilled when I saw Shannon and Tom's progress. I was like, "yea, she will definitely dump loser Andy for this wonderful Tom guy." Tom had everything going for him -- he was well-educated, incredible looking, great body, very nice, AND he really liked Shannon too.

What also made me think Tom and Shannon would be a couple after the show was when some tabloid show talked to Tom and he said, "Yeah, Shannon and I are definitely going to stay in touch."

I didn't really care about Kaya (effeminate boy) and (lovelorn & pathetic) Valerie or Billy (Mr. Macho) and (flaming red 'ho') Mandy. I didn't care whether either of those two couples stayed together or not, but Shannon and Andy -- I've never wanted two people apart more.

Anyway, it is all over now and Shannon will remain miserable with Andy and Tom will go on to great things...

Shokkolat 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-01, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shokkolat Click to send private message to Shokkolat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Strange"
The show was a complete and utter waste of my time. It totally seems like the entire thing was orchestrated. I mean, when Mandy said to Billy "I've had an intimate moment " What guy in his right mind doesn't ask "what the hell do you mean by 'intimate moment'???" "Did you have sex with him, suck his willy, what?" And for that matter, who the hell says "intimate moment"? It just sounds like the shows producers told her that she wasn't allowed to admit to certain things. What a load of C-R-A-P! I refuse to watch another season. That whole Kaya and Valerie thing was also ridiculous. He got to have his fun and still gets to come back to his idiot girl's welcoming arms. How ridiculous!! AAAARRRRGGGHHHHH! And don't even get me started on Shannon! She knows she wanted that other guy!

Okay, I will now get a life. Ciao.

rhawk001 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-01, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rhawk001 Click to send private message to rhawk001 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Strange"
Very scripted. Producers definitly had a say in what was said. Each couple basically said the same thing in regards to what they have learned about themselves and that they could learn to love and develop fellings for others. Bunch of BS! I also think that we only saw what the Producers wanted us to see so that everyone drew the conclusion that they would all dump each other at the end. To cram 2 weeks into an hour here and there on TV, come on. Stupid show. Gave it a chance but never again.

Lurking 156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-08-01, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lurking Click to send private message to Lurking Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Strange"
While it's true that it was "scripted," the scriptwriters happened to be Kaya and co. Most of the things that were said and done in the final episode were their idea. They felt that an ending where every couple stayed together was the best thing for their post-TI careers.

novaheart 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-01-01, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail novaheart Click to send private message to novaheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Strange"
Yes, to come that startling conclusion, "you are the one I want to be with." - yeah, until next week doorknob! Why put yourself through all of this in order to realize what most of us already know? In fact, even the most faithfull guy/girl can be tempted, the difference between assholes and the rest of us is that we don't get tempted because we have a little thing that seems to have been forgotten: Morals. The producers of this show are, to put it mildly, dog #####. Fox should change its name to Foxy, cause all they care about is sex. And they didn't even show any sex, they only implied it in a lame ass way. Really, this is Fox's lame ass way to compete with survivor, at the very least survivor has a POINT. It did seem scripted, but really, if it was scripted who wrote that #####? Who would ever admit to writing that? If anyone watching this show can relate to it then I feel sorry for thier sad ass lives. I could only stomach 3 shows. Get an education, remember there are buildings in most major cities where people go to learn things, and they study in libraries and read about other peoples lives then they get a piece of paper that says, "yes, you have a brain", then they go out in the world and try not to make asses of themselves. They are called universities. Go read a book. Ok, im done.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •