The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Preview For Next Week...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-06-03, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Preview For Next Week...."
I thought this deserved its own thread, after it had been discussed here and there on several of the other threads. If anyone is able to vidcap the preview, please do, although we really don't have much to go on as far as visual things go. I watched the preview over a few times, and some of the things I picked up.....

*Frederique and Kathy switch seats at some point during the reunion....in one clip, Frederique is furthest to the left on the couch, and then in another clip, Kathy is furthest to the left.

*The winner (Green Door) is in the closet furthest to the left.

*You can probably discount the look of shock on everyone's face, because they usually will look shocked even if they were pretty sure about who the Mole was beforehand (same thing happened in Mole 2)

*Frederique looks pleased, and is in the center of everyone during the time they first meet as a group....Kathy and Erik are off to the side.

*I think Boatman may be intoxicated. He jumped out of his chair several times in this short preview, we can look forward to him jumping out of it many more, I'm sure...

*Frederique seems the most interested in the "Bonus Footage"

*Kathy doesn't look like she has won a large sum of money.

*Erik is now declared a "Genius" and "Dino-Pimp"

Before I really took a really good look at the preview, I was leaning towards Erik as the Mole. I have determined that Frederique is either the winner or the Mole, no doubt about it. I am leaning towards Kathy as the loser, because she really doesn't look elated, and the only time she actually smiles is when Ahmad asks her about the way she dissed everyone around her. Due to the editing of this commercial and actually watching it again and again, I think Erik is the winner and Frederique is the Mole...that is, until I see another piece of information that changes my mind, lol.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champion
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Preview For Next Week.... TourGirl 02-06-03 1
 RE: The Preview For Next Week.... ejm92 02-06-03 2
   RE: The Preview For Next Week.... SurvivinDawg 02-06-03 3
 RE: The Preview For Next Week.... Jims02 02-06-03 4
 RE: The Preview For Next Week.... Q 02-06-03 5
 RE: The Preview For Next Week.... katem 02-06-03 6
   RE: The Preview For Next Week.... wWeCoM 02-06-03 8
 RE: The Preview For Next Week.... Spidey 02-06-03 7
 RE: The Preview For Next Week.... blacknwhitedog 02-06-03 9
   RE: The Preview For Next Week.... wWeCoM 02-06-03 10
       RE: The Preview For Next Week.... Loree 02-06-03 11
       RE: The Preview For Next Week.... Q 02-06-03 12
           RE: The Preview For Next Week.... Gerty 02-06-03 13
               RE: The Preview For Next Week.... saga 02-06-03 14
                   RE: The Preview For Next Week.... tickledpink 02-06-03 15
                       RE: The Preview For Next Week.... Loree 02-06-03 16
                           RE: The Preview For Next Week.... lemacd 02-06-03 17
                       RE: The Preview For Next Week.... wWeCoM 02-07-03 20
                   RE: The Preview For Next Week.... survivorscott 02-07-03 21
 RE: The Preview For Next Week.... ejm92 02-06-03 18
   RE: The Preview For Next Week.... joannie 02-07-03 19
       RE: The Preview For Next Week.... shellbell 02-07-03 23
 Hand/Light survivorscott 02-07-03 22
   RE: Hand/Light TourGirl 02-07-03 24
       RE: Hand/Light Pushie 02-08-03 25
           RE: Hand/Light joannie 02-08-03 26
       RE: Hand/Light survivornmolekook 02-08-03 27
           2 things wWeCoM 02-10-03 28
               RE: 2 things joannie 02-10-03 29
                   RE: 2 things survivornmolekook 02-10-03 30
               RE: 2 things survivornmolekook 02-12-03 36
 RE: The Preview For Next Week.... Krust_Dawg2007 02-11-03 31
   RE: The Preview For Next Week.... Femme 02-11-03 32
       RE: The Preview For Next Week.... TourGirl 02-11-03 33
           RE: The Preview For Next Week.... Gerty 02-12-03 34
               RE: The Preview For Next Week.... survivornmolekook 02-12-03 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TourGirl 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-06-03, 01:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TourGirl Click to send private message to TourGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Preview For Next Week...."
I definitely agree with some of what you said, but not all. Like someone else said in another thread (and I agree), the person behind the green door is almost definitely a female. The silhouette appears to have long hair, at least to the shoulders, so that pretty much rules Erik out. Also, I would assume that the comments directed at Erik ("genius" and "dino-pimp") would mean that he either wins or is the Mole. Since the silhouette behind the green door looks so little like a male, my guess is that Erik is the Mole and either Kathy or Frederique wins. However, the producers have already pulled some tricky stuff on us so far, so who really knows for sure!

Sara

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-06-03, 01:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Preview For Next Week...."
I have worried myself sick over that shadow on the door, and the more and more I look at it, the more confused I get. If it was Corbin or Michael or Stephen in the finals instead of Erik, I would agree...but due to the style of Erik's hair, it's kinda hard to tell. The thing I have been looking at is how the person pulls the door handle open...sometimes you can even pick up vibes from that...but I have yet to come to any conclusions, lol.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-06-03, 06:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Preview For Next Week...."
That shadow could be staged, and inserted into the preview to mess with us. Mark Burnett has done that before, why can't ABC?

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-03, 07:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Preview For Next Week...."
LAST EDITED ON 02-06-03 AT 07:00 PM (EST)

I found two comments interesting.

First, the comment about Erik being a genius, which was already discussed.

The second is more significant IMO.

Kathy, in an interview, said that she got 25K out of the whole thing. This, in my mind, eliminates her as the Winner. (The 25K probably came from losing or hosting the ABC Family rerun) And we know that all the losers get 25K, which coincides really nicely.

So, I'm guessing:

LOSER: Kathy (Question and $$$)
WINNER: Erik (The Genius)
MOLE: FREDERIQUE (No focus on her next week)

...But that's all IMO.

-----------------------------------------------------------
The Quotes are back!
1. "But it makes you wonder... Why was Erik so conservative all day, but so spunky with the sheep?" -Stephen
2. "Screw you guys, I'm going home" -Erik von Cartman
-----------------------------------------------------------

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-06-03, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Preview For Next Week...."
Prior to the episode I have thought Fred is the mole, and still do. But now I think after reading these posts, Erik will beat out Kathy for the win. Maybe a tie, and he is just faster than her.

Also she got 25,000 for playing the game, not her hosting on ABC family. All players got 25,000, the mole got 50,000 and the winner gets the pot, or 230,000 or so, I cannot remember the exact amount.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-06-03, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Preview For Next Week...."
I have determined that Frederique is either the winner or the Mole, no doubt about it. I am leaning towards Kathy as the loser, because she really doesn't look elated, and the only time she actually smiles is when Ahmad asks her about the way she dissed everyone around her. Due to the editing of this commercial and actually watching it again and again, I think Erik is the winner and Frederique is the Mole...that is, until I see another piece of information that changes my mind, lol.

I could not agree with you more. Freddy is the Mole and Erik wins the money. The preview gave it ALL away. In fact if you look at the image, when they are about to reveal the mole and Ahmad says something like "reveal yourself Mole", you see the three doors, one is lit in green light and the shadow is that of tall, long haired female. FREDDY? I think so.

Plus, as you said, Michael calling Erik DinoPimp, just screams ERIK WON!!!!!

It should still be a fun finale.

(c) 2002, 03 GeorgiaBelle Creations, Inc. All rights reserved

wWeCoM 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-06-03, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wWeCoM Click to send private message to wWeCoM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Preview For Next Week...."

( bladwin called Erik dinopimp ) anyways that does not say that he won that says he is the mole because maybe bladwin thought it was kathy or fredie and out comes Erik as the mole ( I think baldwin said sometime in the show that Erik was to stupid to be the mole )

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-03, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Preview For Next Week...."
No question in my mind that Erik wins. He is so not the mole and why would he be called a genuis if he lost?

I am still torn btw. Kathy & Fred, but leaning Fred now.

Crap. I have to change my picks again!

blacknwhitedog 6528 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-03, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Preview For Next Week...."
Frederique must be the mole. Do you really think she would have made it this far into the game on her own if she was not the mole?

blacknwhitedog
It's just a show, I should really just relax...mst3k

02-06-03, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wWeCoM Click to send private message to wWeCoM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Preview For Next Week...."
ok now that I think about it im going rihgt back to what I thought when boatman got cut. hear me out

Fred is not that smart to make it this far and she never seems to be scared right befor they type in a name ( has freds name ever been typed in????) Fred Mole

Erik has put so much money in the pot he cant be the mole. Erik winner

Kathy Kathy Kathy , she is really starting to tick me off lol because she is so hard to figur out. A few people have said that she was on shows and they said that "the mole herself" I think kathy is such a big fan of the show and she is screwing with people telling the host to say these things. I also think that she is to stupid to make it this far jsut like Fred , that is why she hooked up with Erik and I think Erik is now regreting telling Kathy all the things he knows just to see what Kathy was thinking and now its Kathy and Erik facing off. Kathy loser

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-03, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Preview For Next Week...."
I also think Frederique is the mole. She is still there because she can't be executed. And Erik is trying way too hard to make money and win the games to be the mole. If he turned out to be the mole he would be a terrible one.

Kathy has been trying to misdirect and throw everyone off the scent of the real mole. And I think she is all over the talk shows now because once the final is shown all the interest will be in the mole and the winner - which is where Kathy will be forgotten.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-06-03, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Preview For Next Week...."
( has freds name ever been typed in????)

Yes it was type in. Once I beleive.

And as to Erik regreting telling Kathy what he knows, I disagree. I think they both needed eachother to get were they are now. They fed off eachother and misdirected together. Now that they are the F2 non-molies, Erik should not be scared, because he will finish the quiz faster and win. Just My Opinion.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

Gerty 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-06-03, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gerty Click to send private message to Gerty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Preview For Next Week...."
Wow...I must have been out in left field or something. I was thinking (for some STRANGE reason) that they were gonna tell us last night who won. I have watched previous shows and don't know where in the world I got that. I know they leave you hanging and have a reunion at the end. DUH!!!!

Anyway, since everyone has said what they think, I'll put my 2 cents worth in. At first, I did think Kathy was the mole. The way she herded nothing on the sheep challenge, and especially last night when she was in the pool - give me a break!!! But now, after reading some of your thoughts, I'm thinking it may possibly be Freddie. I do think Erik is the winner; I have never felt he was the mole. He has been into the game for a while now and he's been winning a lot of money for the pot, so I have never thought he was it.

I guess I keep going back to my thought that Kathy is it because she has been on T.V. so much promoting the show and I wonder why it was only her? That was one thing that made me think she was it, but like someone said, maybe she was doing it because once the winner is announced (and it's not her) she will be forgotten.

So now I'm torn between Freddie and Kathy!!!

Oh, and I did notice in the preview how Kathy and Freddie switched seats at some point....very interesting.

Anyway, I CAN'T WAIT for next week!!!

Aloha,
Gerty ~:O)

saga 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-06-03, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail saga Click to send private message to saga Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Preview For Next Week...."
i dont think the fact of whether WE think someone is smart enough to be the mole..is really anything important in ruling out who the mole is>>the mole herself (i say herself because it IS kathy...why? becuase i sais sooo tehehe) could probably just be playing stupid

and this whole shadow thing.. i think they just edited it to come out that way... ive seen many previews for shows...for example when i used to watch dawson creek (tehe) the previews were SOOOOOOOOOOOOO unbelievably misleading...if any of u have daughteres who watch it ask them they will tell u .. so i think thats what abc did>>mess around with the preview. in the preview they said who is the mole and then switched to the "shadow" which i agree did look womanly... BUT i believe when they switch to the door/shadow it could have been the runner up or somthing<<<there were three doors.. i would think they woudl announce the runner up before the actual MOLE just to keep the suspense..and thats just how winners are usually persented

and as for the dino pimp (buwahahahah) and genious...maybe erik isnt the mole and they were all just shocked and started ranting about his "smartness" and how sure they were that he was it ...once again i think abc messed around with the preview on that to throw us off...just like the shadow...and the whole kathy fred switching seats....its there last show and the producers are taking extra care to confuse us even more...grrrrrr...but they dont foolll meeeeeeeeeeee damnit

anywhoooooooooo...... kathy IS the mole ( she better be) so whocares bout all this ..neeener neener neener )

saga

tickledpink 8 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-03, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tickledpink Click to send private message to tickledpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The Preview For Next Week...."
Another thing about Kathy... Did you notice that alot of the segments where she talks to the camera were defiantely filmed afterwards? Her bangs and hair color give this away. Many times Erik and Frederique are in the same clothes they are wearing on the show. Does this mean the producers spent extra time w/ Kathy b/c she IS indeed the Mole? But I still think it is Erik...

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-03, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The Preview For Next Week...."
I just saw Kim Coles on The Caroline Rhea show. She said she found out who the mole was when they got together 2 weeks ago to film the finale. So the show was already airing before they filmed the finale and revealed the winner.

Kim was happy to be voted out first because she said she would not have put on a bathing suit on TV like they had to later in the game. She has been watching it on TV and playing along. She also said that she could not have stayed and put up with Corbin. She also thinks Stephen is the 'missing link'.

lemacd 6 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-03, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lemacd Click to send private message to lemacd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The Preview For Next Week...."
i think the whole thing about kathy being on the talk show circuit to promote it or whatever suggests that she is not the mole nor is she the winner. by going out and talking about it, people will get the idea that she is the mole and be "surprised" at the finale. then again, that would defeat the purpose of getting people to tune in.

nevermind!

02-07-03, 02:33 AM (EST)
20. "RE: The Preview For Next Week...."
LAST EDITED ON 02-07-03 AT 02:39 AM (EST)

OK!!! after celeb mole im never coming to this site again lol because everybody is making to many points , the first mole I did not know this thing was here the second mole I did not watch and now I thought I knew and now I have no clue thanks alot lol

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-03, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: The Preview For Next Week...."
Mole2 they went Winner, Mole, Loser
I liked that way of revealing as compared to the bullring in the first edidtion

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

02-06-03, 11:32 PM (EST)
18. "RE: The Preview For Next Week...."
Actually I think Kathy has been hosting shows and guest appearing is because she is, in fact, a D-List celebrity, and has nothing better to do.....plus, she is much more known than Erik von Detton or Frederique van der Wal......Kathy is a well-known celebrity, she is probably pretty well recognized....even if she isn't she has to be more famous than Erik or Fred.

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-07-03, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: The Preview For Next Week...."
Obviously, Freddy is the center of attention at the reunion show! She is grinning ear-to-ear, and even when others are hugging Kathy, the remaining celebs are all staring at Fred! Now, the big question, is...is Fred the Mole, or the Big Winner?

Later, a glimpse is shown of the final 3 sitting on a sofa; Fred on the left, Kathy in the middle, Erik on the right. Why is Kathy sitting in the middle? The center spot seems like it should be reserved either for the Big Winner, or the Mole. Why would they put the "Big Loser" in the center?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say it here first:

Frederique = Big Winner
Kathy = Mole

shellbell 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-03, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shellbell Click to send private message to shellbell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: The Preview For Next Week...."
Okay, I may be totally fooled here, but look on eBay's website. Search Mole Journals. It shows actual pictures of each persons (except Corbins) journals. Each of them have signed it and in Kathy's she says Big Winner, Erik's says The Mole and Frederique's says nothing but her signature! This could be a total hoax, and I'm falling for it hook line and sinker, but it's something to think about.

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-03, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Hand/Light"
during the preview we are shown someones hand on the switch thingiee and the light turning green. Is this the hand of the winner?

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

02-07-03, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TourGirl Click to send private message to TourGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Hand/Light"
This is my question too. With all this talk about the shadow behind the door with the green light, I think people are confused and thinking two different things about who would actually be behind that door. In a few posts, people are thinking the person behind the door with the green light would be the winner, with the Mole and the loser behind the two doors with the red lights. Some other people seem to think the Mole is the one behind the door with the green light, with the winner and loser behind the two doors with the red lights. Maybe I'm just misreading the previous posts, but I thought we might wanna clear this up. I can't remember the color codes from the previous seasons, but I would guess that the winner is the one behind the door with the green light, indicating that they were NOT eliminated by the Mole. If anyone can clear this up with info from the past two seasons, that'd be great!

Sara

Pushie 39 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-03, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pushie Click to send private message to Pushie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Hand/Light"
Remeber people, ABC can edit and add things. The green door you might see with someone might be the winner even though Ahamad says "Reviel your self Mole". Same thing with the other parts. Who said that them being shocked was of the Mole unvailing. It could be something Ahamad showed on the TV.

02-08-03, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Hand/Light"
I think it's Erik's hand! That means he's "safe", right? Now, is he the big winner, or the Mole?

survivornmolekook 37 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-03, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivornmolekook Click to send private message to survivornmolekook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Hand/Light"
last time bill dorothy and heather were sitting behind the doors. they all had keys and were instructed to try them and the person it opened for was the winner. the door opened for dorothy.
allthough on the first one it was completely different. anderson was sitting at the computer and jim came in by himself. anderson typed his name in and the screen turned red. it wasn't him. next came steve by himself. anderson typed in his name, the screen turned green, he was told he won, and kathryn was brought in.

also michael had said "well erik is obviously smart" it could either mean that he's the mole or he won and i really don't think he's the mole-would they give out a hint this big?

when they showed the "one is the winner, one is the loser, and one is the mole" thing i only saw it twice and kathy was never shown as the mole (feel free to correct me if i'm wrong on that part)

finally did you notice how much possible sabatoging was going with all 3 of them in the final game like erik missing the # on the sticker (btw whose was that?) and frederique passing up the pumpkin and kathy going for the weight bag

which brings up another point- kathy really doesn't look smart enough to have made it this far without being the mole and also she was so into convincing frederique that erik was the mole and how could she be sure that he wasn't unless she was the mole

02-10-03, 01:31 AM (EST)
28. "2 things"
Ok first off , Shellbell Fredies journol says "supermole" you said it says nothing and also you are the 100th person to say that. too bad we dont have a gift for you , being the 100th person and all! anyways alot of people are thinking since the mole cast are saying that Erik is smart and is a dino pimp. that could because he is the only guy left with two girls and he is smart because he put in his journol "The Moles Journal" and kathy or fredie read it and tought he was the mole .Its a long shot but the only thing im trying to say is that it could be anything.ABC has proven that they can screw with us anytime that they want. ::Hint Boatman::

02-10-03, 05:45 PM (EST)
29. "RE: 2 things"
I agree. I think at the end of the show, when Kathy is revealed to be the Mole, ABC is going to say, "True, all the CLUES pointed to Frederique, but we never TOLD you to look for clues!"

02-10-03, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivornmolekook Click to send private message to survivornmolekook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: 2 things"
i do agree that it's kathy but there were clues that pointed to her

02-12-03, 08:03 PM (EST)
36. "RE: 2 things"
sorry it took me so long to say this but i finally understood everything and there was a mix-up

Ok first off , Shellbell Fredies journol says "supermole" you said it says nothing

-i meant when they collected the pages from the journals

Krust_Dawg2007 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-11-03, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krust_Dawg2007 Click to send private message to Krust_Dawg2007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: The Preview For Next Week...."
ok at one point of the preview for the next episode (#6) it shows all the players sitting in chairs. it shows them from left to right--KIM, STEPHEN, CORBIN, MICHAEL, and then on the couch, KATHY, FREDRIQUE, and then ERIK. if you noticed the obvious pattern, kim gets off then stephen, then corbin, then michael, and then the loser is kathy, winner is fredrique, and erik is the mole. that pretty much proves my guess correct. cause the mole never gets kicked off.

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-11-03, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: The Preview For Next Week...."
Actually, Kathy and Fred trade places at some point. That's very clear from the video.

I think the final three's positions are a little more flexible since they will each probably have an up-close-and-personal interview segment on the finale.

Femme
"I shall no longer play the field; the field stinks, both economically and socially."

02-11-03, 11:47 PM (EST)
33. "RE: The Preview For Next Week...."
Even though this isn't the order they show it in the preview, I'm wondering if the final three end up sitting on the couch first, then getting back up and hugging/greeting everyone, then sit BACK down again. Maybe that's why they change places. I agree with the fact that the other, executed players obviously had a specific order they had to sit in, but maybe when the final three got up and sat back down, they switched places.

Sara

Gerty 7 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-03, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gerty Click to send private message to Gerty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: The Preview For Next Week...."
Ok, I am still stuck. I do think EriK is the winner, no doubt. I'm just not clear if Kathy or Freddie is the mole. I guess we'll all find out tonight.

(Gut feeling: Kathy's the mole.)

Gerty ~:O)

02-12-03, 07:59 PM (EST)
35. "RE: The Preview For Next Week...."
yea i agree i think erik's the winner and kathy is my first choice(abt 60%) and frederique is 2nd(abt 40%)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •