The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kathy clues"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-02-03, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kathy clues"
I think Kathy is the Mole, and Erik will win! Hear me out.

If Freddy were the Mole, why would Kathy be trying to convince Freddy that the Mole is Erik? I think Erik suspected Boatman. When Corbin got eliminated, Erik was the one who tied with him for wrong answers, but he was spared becasue his time was faster.

After the surfing competition, Erik began to suspect Kathy. When they had to pair up for the math quiz, Erik immediately said he wanted Kathy as his partner, because "we haven't been paired up yet" (helloo....graveyard game!)

During the number-in-the-porthole game, puzzle number one was by FAR the most difficult puzzle. After letting Erik blurt out a few wrong answers, Kathy suddenly comes up with the right answer! Now, I'm not saying I think Kathy is dumb, but isn't the math-whiz supposed to be Erik?

Erik's reaction after Boatman's execution was also telling. He just couldn't contain his excitment because he just figured out he's been in a coalition with the Mole the whole time!

Another interesting Kathy clue, although I can't take credit for it because I saw it on another site: the name of Kathy's husband is Matthew Moline, or MatTHEw MOLinE? Coincidence?

As for the typo spelling Erik's name with a "C"? It stands for Celebrity Champion, of course!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kathy clues NaughtyKittySara 02-06-03 1
   RE: Kathy clues Loree 02-06-03 2
       RE: Kathy clues survivornmolekook 02-10-03 5
 RE: Kathy clues Bruce 02-06-03 3
 RE: Kathy clues moleluver 02-10-03 4
 RE: Kathy clues survivornmolekook 02-10-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

NaughtyKittySara 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-06-03, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NaughtyKittySara Click to send private message to NaughtyKittySara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kathy clues"
Plus during the blacklight game she kept wasting time by making everyone take off their jumpsuit when the answer was on a pocket's velcro, and she wasted more time by putting it back on when she was done then taking it off again to get into the pool. Did you hear all the questions she was asking? Someone should count lol

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-06-03, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kathy clues"
One thing Kathy said that I found odd was when they were walking into the fancy house for the last game. Kathy says she wondered why they were wearing jumpsuits with giant stickers on them. If she already knew they had stickers on the jumpsuit before the game, then why did it take so long before they all started taking the stickers off to find the numbers? And it seemed so odd that Kathy ripped off the sticker with the #1 on it and dropped it on the floor. Then later she just happened to step on that very sticker outside and find the clue. It seemed set up to me.

survivornmolekook 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-10-03, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivornmolekook Click to send private message to survivornmolekook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kathy clues"
And
>it seemed so odd that
>Kathy ripped off the sticker
>with the #1 on it
>and dropped it on the
>floor. Then later she
>just happened to step on
>that very sticker outside and
>find the clue.

actually it was erik who dropped it to the ground

Bruce 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-06-03, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bruce Click to send private message to Bruce Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kathy clues"
your logic:
you take what people say to be fact, this is shown by "If Freddy were the Mole, why would Kathy be trying to convince Freddy that the Mole is Erik?"

however if we take what people says as fact then this cant be true: "Erik began to suspect Kathy", b/c he says a few times things like "if kathy is the mole i wont trust anyone ever again"

moreover the fact kathy was trying to conince freddy that erik were the mole may mean (dont know for sure) freddy is the mole. the logic is: kathy tells erik to help her throw freddy of the trail. thus erik assumes kathy does not think freddy is the mole when in fact kathy thinks freddy is the mole and is not trying to fool freddy but trying to fool erik-->dont think this is the actual case but it is possible.

moleluver 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-10-03, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moleluver Click to send private message to moleluver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kathy clues"
Did any one else notice when they were running through the house the sticker on there backs disappeared on Frederick and Eric but Kathy's did not and the next clue was "watch you backs"

survivornmolekook 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-10-03, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivornmolekook Click to send private message to survivornmolekook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Kathy clues"
finally someone who agrees with me! i've been waiting for someone to see that kathy is the mole and erik is the winner!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •