The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"And the mole is....."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

mole_licious 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-30-03, 02:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mole_licious Click to send private message to mole_licious Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"And the mole is....."
I think that Erik is the mole. He is much smarter than he lets on. Considering that Erik has had two exemption (one he gave away for money) makes you start to wonder. The mole doesn't always have to lose money (ie: last season, the mole put money in the pot during the final game). Erik has managed to lose money without putting a real light on himself. There is no doubt in my mind.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: And the mole is..... Loree 01-30-03 1
 Looking at Kathy SurvivinDawg 01-30-03 2
   RE: Looking at Kathy Loree 02-01-03 8
       RE: Looking at Kathy BaquaR13 02-01-03 9
           RE: Looking at Kathy Loree 02-02-03 10
 RE: And the mole is..... wWeCoM 01-30-03 3
   RE: And the mole is..... tickledpink 01-30-03 4
   RE: And the mole is..... Gerty 01-30-03 5
       RE: And the mole is..... PapaBear 01-31-03 6
           RE: And the mole is..... Gerty 02-04-03 11
 RE: And the mole is..... Q 01-31-03 7
  Jims02 02-04-03 12
   I agree.... cyclehausen 02-05-03 13
 RE: And the mole is..... skyehawk 02-06-03 14
 RE: And the mole is..... EnnvYluv 02-09-03 15
   RE: And the mole is..... Loree 02-09-03 16
       RE: And the mole is... Krust_Dawg2007 02-09-03 17
           RE: And the mole is... Loree 02-09-03 18
 I've Sunk Your Battleship! Jims02 02-09-03 19
   RE: I've Sunk Your Battleship! Bebo 02-09-03 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-30-03, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: And the mole is....."
I really don't think Erik is the mole. But I do think he may win this thing. I wonder if his act is to appear dumber than he is so he can win, not because he is the mole.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-03, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Looking at Kathy"
My first impression was that Kathy was the mole, and I really should listen to those first impressions.

The funny thing was, I always had a reserve about Boatman being the mole... but the show last night really suckered me into thinking "yeah, he's the mole and doing a bad job of it!"

Boatman's comment "she really got me" has me wondering. Does that mean he thought it was Erik, and now he knows it was a woman? Or did he say that to mess with the TV audience?

I could make a case for any of the final three being the Mole. But I'm going with my Lex Memorial UberGut and staying with Kathy.

...I'm still not the mole.
Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

02-01-03, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Looking at Kathy"
I think one of the females talked Michael into picking whoever he did to be the mole. And that is what Michael meant by "she really got me". And the way Kathy said she has been trying to get Fred to think Erik is the mole I think she did the same to Michael. Michael probably changed his answers based on something Kathy told him and then was booted. I think Kathy and Erik know Fred is the mole and they have been convincing other people to pick other people. Erik worked on convincing Corbin that Michael was the mole and then Kathy gets Michael to believe Erik is the mole. Meanwhile they both target Fred.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-01-03, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Looking at Kathy"
Loree, my thoughts exactly, but the only question i have is why did Kathy say that she was trying to target Frederique into thinking Erik is the mole. If they knew Fred is the mole, why would they try and get her executed, when obviously there is no chance of that happening?

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

02-02-03, 02:27 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Looking at Kathy"
Knowing what a fan Kathy is she may have just said that to screw with the audience. Or maybe she is trying to convince Erik that Frederique isn't necessarily the mole so he will doubt himself on the final quiz and wonder if Kathy is the mole. But I do think Michael's reaction was being angry at himself for believing a female when she told him who the mole was and then changing his answers. He may have been thinking the correct person until he was caused to doubt it and then was executed.

wWeCoM 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-30-03, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wWeCoM Click to send private message to wWeCoM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: And the mole is....."
Hey I really do not think Erik is the mole becuase when you look at him , you can tell that he is in to the game way more than the girls are , if you watch Erik in the car rides home he is always in the back. That means to me that he is watching every little step that everybody makes. and besides he is not that good of an actor he is just cute that is why he got to where he is. Erik = winner....Fred = Mole ...... Kathy = needs sunlight

tickledpink 8 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-03, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tickledpink Click to send private message to tickledpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: And the mole is....."
Yeah, but last nite in the back of the van he was throwing something against the ceiling while evryone else was discussing and it REALLY didn't look like he was even listening to them. So you're right... either he is the mole or a good actor.

Gerty 7 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-03, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gerty Click to send private message to Gerty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: And the mole is....."
wWeCoM:
Ha Ha... Too funny! "Kathy = needs sunlight" I Love it!!

Well, I'm like everyone else, I thought it was Michael, but now I'm torn between Freedie and Kathy. I think Kathy has the humor to just be it, but then again, Freedie has been playing very "mole like", hasn't she? I do not think it is Erik... like someone else said, he is WAY too into the game to be it.
Anyway, I've just joined this group, so I hope to meet some friends.
Aloha,
Gerty ~:O)

PapaBear 1428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-31-03, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PapaBear Click to send private message to PapaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: And the mole is....."
Anyway, I've just joined this group, so I hope to meet some friends.

Then friends you shall have. Let me be the first to welcome you to our little funhouse Gerty!

Gerty 7 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-03, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gerty Click to send private message to Gerty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: And the mole is....."
Then friends you shall have. Let me be the first to welcome you to our little funhouse Gerty!

Well thank you, Papa Bear, for that nice welcome! You made my day!
Gerty ~:O)

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-31-03, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: And the mole is....."
I think Erik will win, not the mole. He is really playing the game, stategizing, etc. He is trying to be suspicious (coffin game for 25,000) but adding money too because he wants to win a lot (60,000 to give up exemption).

I think Fred is the mole, but Kathy would not surprise me either. Fred was my Pre-Show gut pick, so I will go with FredFoMo since the Boatman spoilers here are the only reason I changed my mind on Fred. I should do what I think in these games, like Dawg said.

But then I remember how many times spoilers have been accurate, and I waver. Oh well.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-03, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. ""
LAST EDITED ON 02-04-03 AT 11:18 PM (EST)

If Erik is the mole, he will be known as the WORST.MOLE.EVER!!!

I mean, seriously.

He added 60K to the pot singlehandedly. Now if you all say that it means he has to be the mole, that's ludicrous.

I remember last year, Dorothy put 50K into the pot singlehandedly, and she was the mole, right???

...Oh wait a minute. She WASN'T!!!

I think Steven Baldwin put it in the best terms:

-If Erik would take the 60K, he's the mole because of the exemption thing.
-If Erik left it alone, he's the mole, for sabotaging the pot.

See? The kid loses either way!

Edited to add: Cool! I made my subject line disappear... Sweeeeeet...

-----------------------------------------------------------
The Quotes are back!
1. "But it makes you wonder... Why was Erik so conservative all day, but so spunky with the sheep?" -Stephen
2. "Screw you guys, I'm going home" -Erik von Cartman

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-05-03, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "I agree...."
....Erik isn;t the mole, but not because he put 60k into the pot. Remember the last ep on Mole 2 when Bill single-handedly dropped a cool 50 G's into the pot? No, it can't be Erik because he hasn't LOST enough for the team.

skyehawk 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-06-03, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail skyehawk Click to send private message to skyehawk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: And the mole is....."
It is true that Eric is smarter than most give him credit for, but he won so much money for the group. In so many of those instances, it would have been very easy for him to blow it.

EnnvYluv 3 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-03, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EnnvYluv Click to send private message to EnnvYluv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: And the mole is....."
I think the Mole is Evil Kathy, I think the winner will be Eric, and Fred will lose. Eric kept a really low profile in the beginning and Kathy made an aliance with him probably because she thought she could manipulate him more easily because of his age. He turned out to be smarter then they all thought. Especially since he knows not to trust her now. Kathy is smart lady, and she hides her sabotage by just being evil, and whiny and generally obnoxious, so that we focus on her bad behavior more then sabatoge itself. Well that's just my opinion.

Yvonne

02-09-03, 11:43 AM (EST)
16. "RE: And the mole is....."
One of the reasons I don't think Kathy is the mole is because of her coalition with Erik. In the regular moles The Mole never had a coalition with anyone. Too easy to be discovered and found out. Kathy is a big mole fan and I don't think if she had been selected The Mole she would have wanted to get into a coalition with anyone. Frederique has not had a coalition with anyone. Just like Kathryn and Bill. She'd listen in on the others talking like Stephen and Corbin talking to her about the mole not being in their van. But she never went out of her way to initiate a coalition. I think Frederique is behaving more like the past moles. While both Erik and Kathy have tried to look mole-like to throw others off. They have also both tried to convince others who they think the mole is. We never see Frederique having those kind of conversations.

Krust_Dawg2007 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-09-03, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krust_Dawg2007 Click to send private message to Krust_Dawg2007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: And the mole is..."
ok first i have to say this to Loree. Bill had a LOT of coalitions in the mole 2 they even showed them all! and second, erik is the mole

02-09-03, 01:57 PM (EST)
18. "RE: And the mole is..."
I never really thought of Bill's as coalitions. Others would go to him and chat and he would play along because they initiated it. But he never really had any one person that he always confided in. But we both just see it in a different way because we think different people are the mole. That's what makes the game fun.

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-03, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "I've Sunk Your Battleship!"
What a fun game!!!

I just watched the last episode, and here's what I noticed.

Notice one of the questions on the Final Quiz:

Who was standing to the Mole's left when Stephen won his exemption?
1. Frederique
2. Kathy
3. Michael
4. Corbin
5. Kim
6. Erik
7. Stephen

They then cut to a shot of the players standing around with Ahmad during Baa Baa. Stephen is not in the picture. The order of the players were...

Everyone else, Kathy, Frederique, Erik.

Frederique was kind of standing behind Kathy, meaning Kathy was by Erik, but that doesn't really matter.

My point is that they left out a final quiz option: "No one stood to the left of the Mole." This probably means that Erik is not the Mole.

The only way out of this idea is if the players switched around their spots, so the answer isn't needed.

And don't say the answer choice was there, because I just watched my tape!!!

The Quotes are back!
1. "But it makes you wonder... Why was Erik so conservative all day, but so spunky with the sheep?" -Stephen
2. "Screw you guys, I'm going home" -Erik von Cartman

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-03, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: I've Sunk Your Battleship!"
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID11/1012.shtml

One of our newer posters beat you to that punch, Jims.

Royalty, shmoyalty...EVIL rules!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •