The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"EPISODE FOUR QUIZ!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

survivormitsx 271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-24-03, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivormitsx Click to send private message to survivormitsx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"EPISODE FOUR QUIZ!"
Don't know how much this will help us, but it might help us somewhat. Also, if you look at the vidcaps, the only member missing when the payers first start running is Erik...does that mean he goes for the exepmtion? I really hope they didn't give it away that easily...

Is the mole male or female?
Male
Female

In the exemption game, did the mole's group answer the math questions first or second?
First
Second

Did the mole stand up for at least 5 seconds on a surfboard at the Hulapalooza game?
Yes
No
The Mole did not surf

What color was the mole's blindfold at the beginning of the Exemption game?
Red
Blue

Which group was the mole in at the beginning of the Hulapalooza game?
The Hula Dancers
The Surfers

Who sat to the Mole's left at the beginning of the Exemption game?
Kathy
Eric
Frederique
Michael
No one was sitting to the mole's left

At lunch today, who did the mole say was the most influential person in their life?
My mom
My Advisor
My Mom and My Surf Instructor
Famous Sidekicks (Rhoda, Carol Burnett)

What color pants or shorts was the mole wearing during the Exemption game?
Denim
Olive
Grey
Light Blue

Did the mole play the "multiple choice" (second) round in the Exemption game?
Yes
No

Who is the mole?
Erik
Frederique
Kathy
Michael

If your happy and you know it, Do the Cooper dance!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: EPISODE FOUR QUIZ! Femme 01-27-03 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-27-03, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: EPISODE FOUR QUIZ!"
My take? There appears, obviously, to be two games in this episode.

Hulapalooza Game:
-Two equal teams (Q.5)
---One of Hula Dancers (Q.5)
---One of Surfers (Q.5)
-Surfers have to stand for at least 5 seconds on a surfboard? (Q.3)
-One "surfer" stays on for 5 seconds, but the other does not. (Q.3)

The Exemption Game:
-Two teams of two again. (Q.2)
-at least two rounds (Q.9)
---second round is multiple choice? (Q.9)
-an "elimination" type game, we can deduce (Q.9)
-blindfolded game(Q.4)

For Question 7, I think we can make some inferences:

At lunch today, who did the mole say was the most influential person in their life?

Famous Sidekicks (Rhoda, Carol Burnett) - Probably said by Kathy? The supermodel wouldn't have said it, neither would the uptight actor, or the kid too young to know who those people are. Kathy is the only likely choice to have said this.

My Advisor - not sure. On Supermodel.com, there is a very thorough interview where she talks about her coming out in the world and her childhood and such. She never mentions any "advisor" as her most influential person in her life. I would be inclined to say Michael Boatman said this by process of elimination. Erik doesn't strike me as one who would choose an "advisor" as his most influential person.

My mom - I think this is most likely to be Fred. She's kinda straightforward, and not so clever with the funny lines.

My Mom and My Surf Instructor - I'd say Erik. He's young enough that I can see him still saying the "mom" bit, and funny enough to add in the "surf instructor" part. I think this indicates that Erik was in the "Surfers" group in the Hulapalooza game, if my deductions are right (which of course, they are.).

Anyway, that's all I got. Thanks for posting this Surv.

Femme
"I shall no longer play the field; the field stinks, both economically and socially."

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •