The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mole Suspect List v.C.3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-23-03, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mole Suspect List v.C.3"
LAST EDITED ON 01-23-03 AT 11:43 AM (EST)

First off, I'd like to give a big "thank you" to everyone who made a list last time, even after I started begging all of you. So...

Thank You!

Now, on to business...

Statistics Last Week:
1. Michael (10 pts)
2. Frederique (27 pts)
2. Kathy (27 pts)
4. Erik (31 pts)
5. Corbin (40 pts)

-This week, the person that got executed was LEAST suspicious. Weird, huh?

-Kathy is this week's Biggest Gainer, going from #6 to #2!

Total Stats (First week + Second Week)
1. Michael (28 pts)
2. Frederique (53 pts)
3. Erik (65 pts)
3. Kathy (65 pts)
5. Corbin (77 pts)

Jims' Suspect List Week 3

1. Michael (1)
2. Frederique (3)
3. Kathy (2)
4. Erik (5)

-Very quiet episode this week. Michael didn't do anything particularly suspicious, but no one really did anything to sway my head.

-Frederique surpasses Kathy because she refused to eat the tomato pepper, whereas Kathy consented to.

-Erik won $60,000 singlehandedly. Enough said.

-----------------------------------------------------------
The Quotes are back!
1. "But it makes you wonder... Why was Erik so conservative all day, but so spunky with the sheep?" -Stephen
2. "Screw you guys, I'm going home" -Erik von Cartman
-----------------------------------------------------------

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 suspect list Krust_Dawg2007 01-23-03 1
 RE: Mole Suspect List v.C.3 SurvivinDawg 01-23-03 2
 RE: Mole Suspect List v.C.3 ejm92 01-23-03 3
 RE: Mole Suspect List v.C.3 Loree 01-24-03 4
 RE: Mole Suspect List v.C.3 munson 01-24-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Krust_Dawg2007 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-23-03, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krust_Dawg2007 Click to send private message to Krust_Dawg2007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "suspect list"
1. Erik
2. Kathy
3. Fredrique
4. Boatman

REASONS--

Erik -- The Whole thing with the exemption thing.
Kathy -- The graveyard, and kinda hanging back and acting weird
Fredrique -- The Charades Game, The Not eating the tomato pepper
Boatman -- Didnt jump, hes not much of a mole

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-03, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Mole Suspect List v.C.3"
I see another "Dawg" in our midst. Welcome, Krusty!

My suspects:

1. Michael Boatman - very, very likely is the mole, but he isn't doing the best job of acting it.

2. Kathy - call it a hunch, but I've seen nothing that EXCLUDES her from possibly being the mole.

3. Frederique - I'd be surprised if it was her, but she cannot be ex-cluded as a suspect. Yet.

4. Erik - after Ep. 3, I think he's pretty excluded... or else he's doing the best mole job EVER...

*I* am the mole.
Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-23-03, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mole Suspect List v.C.3"
1. Michael (2) - I haven't seen a lot of his acting, but if it is anything like his job as the Mole, he should be fired....

2. Kathy (4) - Not really too suspicious, but the others have just about eliminated themselves as suspects.

3. Erik (3) - A little suspicious because he and Corbin were going to form a coalition and Corbin was executed...but he's still a goof and I don't know if ABC would trust him to be the Mole.

4. Frederique (1) - Totally blew it with the pepper thing.

Just to add.....ABC might have thrown the "Arli$$" moneybags thing in there because they wanted us to believe that Corbin thought Michael was the Mole.....when in all actuality he voted for Erik.....or something like that...which is leading me to believe that Erik could be the winner and Boatman the Mole...I dunno.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champion

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-03, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Mole Suspect List v.C.3"
1. Michael is the mole

2. Frederique could be the mole if Michael wasn't

3. Erik seems to be having too much fun playing the game to be the mole

4. Kathy just seems to want attention. Not the way the mole usually acts

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-24-03, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Mole Suspect List v.C.3"
1. Erik aka THE MOLE! ABC, which broadcasts the show, guarantees the only celebrity with an ABC series, a full run of MOle appearances as cross-promotion for the upcoming smash series Dinotopia. Oops! Attempting to take any suspicion off himself, he gives up the exemption (which he doesn't need anyway) and adds money to the pot. And there is no way he's making these decisions on his own. Clearly guided by the hands of the production team. Everyone else is acting so mole-ish, he doesn't even need to worry about throwing the games.

2. Boatman - OK, if it's not Erik (but it is), I'll go with Michael Boatman. Troubled by the fact that Corbin obviously targeted Michael (or so it appeared) as the mole and got executed. Really overplaying the tense, worried contestant at the executions.

3. Fred - Kind of an unknown but just seems to be going with flow. Her failure to eat the pepper for $25,000 but willingness to taste it afterward for free was curious. Didn't help at all in the underwater charade game.

4. Kathy - the comic relief and reality TV fan is playing to win. The pressure of being the mole probably would have made her more reserved, something the producers didn't want. Very little moleish behavior, IMHO.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •