The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Corbin on The View "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-16-03, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Corbin on The View "
Did anyone catch Corbin Bersen on The View today? I only caught the tail end of the interview. He said that they now knew who the mole was, and that it was pretty intense through the whole show. He said that he stuck around awhile, but couldn't say for how long. I thought it was interesting that they interviewed him, and not Stephen who was executed.

"Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Final 3? Bebo 01-16-03 1
   RE: Final 3? Q 01-16-03 2
 RE: Corbin on The View survivorscott 01-16-03 3
 RE: Corbin on The View Bebo 01-23-03 4
   RE: Corbin on The View Jims02 01-23-03 5
       RE: Corbin on The View Spidey 01-23-03 7
       RE: Corbin on The View survivorscott 01-23-03 9
   RE: Corbin on The View SurvivinDawg 01-23-03 6
       RE: Corbin on The View Loree 01-23-03 8
           RE: Corbin on The View Q 01-23-03 10
           RE: Corbin on The View survivorscott 01-23-03 11
               RE: Corbin on The View TourGirl 01-26-03 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-03, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Final 3?"
Reasons why they might have interviewed him today:

a) Kathy has done so many interviews that they wanted someone different.
b) Corbin has had some interesting antics on the show.
c) Corbin loses in the final 3, so they want to focus on the winner and the Mole on The View after the finale.
d) Corbin wins the whole thing, and they want to focus on the Mole on The View after the finale.
e) Stephen is just too unstable to trust not to screw up the whole thing by telling.

Why do I think that whichever one(s) turn out to be true, choice e) is on target?

Me? The Mole? Ya think? Well, I AM Evil.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-16-03, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Final 3?"
I find your choice very funny Ms. Bebo. I also think you are on target with choice e. Or is he simply not going to get up that early for an appearance on the view. Or like you said he would spill the beans, after all he will be on next week and maybe they would have questioned him as to why he was returning post execution. He may appear after next week?

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-16-03, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Corbin on The View "

Corbin also did a guest apperance on the Wayne Brady show earlier in the week. I think it is just his turn to promote the show.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-03, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Corbin on The View "
He said that they now knew who the mole was, and that it was pretty intense through the whole show.

I want to revisit this statement now that we've seen Corbin's final episode. Last night's episode gave us some interesting information:

- Erik told Ahmand that he knew who the Mole was, which was why he was willing to give up the exemption.

- When Corbin asked Erik who he thought the Mole was, he said Boatman. (Of course, Erik could have lied to Corbin.)

- Corbin immediately jumped on Erik's statement and shared clue information supporting Boatman as the Mole.

- Kathy's exit comment about being shocked that Corbin left because of the huge level of detail in his journal. We know she's in a coalition with Erik, so it would appear that all three of them were targeting Michael as the Mole.

So...it looks like we have a group of players all confident who the Mole is, so attention to detail and speed on the quiz will play a huge role in the eliminations.

Royalty, shmoyalty...EVIL rules!

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-03, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Corbin on The View "
I agree.

However, I'm believe that Corbin didn't (or at least split his answers) know who the Mole is.

Corbin's a really hard game player. And it's obvious that he's seen Mole 2. If he hadn't, do you think he would have scrutinized the Money Bag Clue? He's so used to watching for the hidden clue.

I'm thinking that he either wasn't sure that Michael was the mole, or he didn't think Mike was it and lied to Erik.

The only other possibility is that Erik is the Mole (and a lousy one at that!)

I think this whole Corbin/Erik thing proves to me that Michael is the mole. Look what we had:
1. Spoiler about 2 guys/girls in the Final 4
2. Picture of Michael in Episode 4
3. Erik and Corbin are the only ones unaccounted for.
4. We get BOTH talking about how Michael's the mole.
5. Corbin is executed.

Solely by logic, it makes one say Michael's not the Mole.

I disagree. If you watch Mole 2 again, you'll note that one rule about editing is that they NEVER tell who they think the mole is, point blank. (Well, I believe Bill may have once) The fact that they did say this to the audience is very telling. The editors had a PURPOSE in showing us this clip. And what do you think that purpose was?

-----------------------------------------------------------
The Quotes are back!
1. "But it makes you wonder... Why was Erik so conservative all day, but so spunky with the sheep?" -Stephen
2. "Screw you guys, I'm going home" -Erik von Cartman
-----------------------------------------------------------

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-03, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Corbin on The View "
you'll note that one rule about editing is that they NEVER tell who they think the mole is, point blank. (Well, I believe Bill may have once) The fact that they did say this to the audience is very telling. The editors had a PURPOSE in showing us this clip. And what do you think that purpose was?

My $0.02: As a MichaelFoMo, I couldn't for the life of me figure out why they would show Corbin and Erik talking about how Boatman is the mole until Corbin got exectued. Then it became clear. So if Corbin thought Boatman was the mole and got executed, the audience thinks he was wrong. When in actuality, all of the players know it's Boatman, and Corbin just missed more questions than everyone else. (They put all the fluff about Corbin's detailed journal in there so no one would believe that could happen)

Boatman is the mole and we are not fooled.

An IceCat Original, 2002 Eagles sigpic stays up til after the Super Bowl. Devastation does not equal humiliation.

01-23-03, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Corbin on The View "
I think he was just trying to get in a colition with erik. He may have come up with the dollar sign clue as some lame clue he made up to convince Erik he was with him.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-03, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Corbin on The View "
Corbin might have missed a couple of those questions, also. I didn't remember who chose what mouse for the pepper run, or whether or not the Mole was wearing a hat during the god-awful raft building exercise... perhaps Corbin got a couple of those wrong, and it was enough to get him EX-ecuted.

SurvivinDawg... still a charter member of the Bebo fan club.
Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-03, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Corbin on The View "
Corbin was so busy showing he could eat all those peppers that he probably never noticed who picked which mouse. And what was up with Corbin saying that wasn't his journal page. Did he really believe that the others couldn't count?

Michael is the mole and I think he is getting nervous about it and realizes the others know. He was acting very nervous and odd lastnight.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Corbin on The View "
Michael is the mole and I think he is getting nervous about it and realizes the others know. He was acting very nervous and odd lastnight.

Agree Loree, If he is the mole, he is doing a lousy job, His speal after Bernson left seemed desperate to me. I was like, shut up, you are making this obvious, unless...

We are wrong about him. We will wait and see. I think Corbin simply took to long on the quiz, or did not know some answers. Or he split his vote and others did not split, or had a smaller split.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

11. "RE: Corbin on The View "
there was a shot of Corbin with his journal taking notes during the pepper game.

TourGirl 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-26-03, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TourGirl Click to send private message to TourGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Corbin on The View "
I agree about Boatman acting REALLY weird. It almost seems too far-fetched to me for him to be the mole. He just seems like he's trying TOO hard to act like the mole. On the other hand, like some other people have said, maybe he's trying to act like a normal player ACTING like the mole. But once again, that seems like a stretch. You figure if he was being too obvious, and a lot of the other players knew he was indeed the mole, the producers of the show would know and would coach him to not be so obvious. And about the whole Erik/Corbin conversation, if you were a contestant on The Mole, and one of the other players came up to you and asked who you thought was the mole, would you really tell them the truth?!? I seriously doubt it! I think Erik lied when he said that he thought Boatman was the mole. But what I can't figure out is who Corbin thought was the mole. He could've also lied to Erik, if he thought Erik was telling him the truth, OR he could've told the truth, and honestly thought Boatman was the mole. Oh, and one more thing, I've always written my dollar sign with one line through it (like Arli$$), and it seems pretty common, so I don't necessarily believe that's a clue.

Sara

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •