The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hey Molerons it,s time to vote"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-14-03, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hey Molerons it,s time to vote"
Looks like Survivormitsx is puling a Supes this week so I will put up the threat:

The Rules

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's executee IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re:Hey Molerons!, It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Kim Coles so it is easier to tally votes quickly and accuratey.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you wanna change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Fredrrique (or Whoever)".

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please.

4. No sig pics! It was suggested that because this can be such a long thread, sig pics make it really hard to load for folks with dial-up connections. So show some respect to your slower brethren (and sistren).

Possible Executees
Kathy Griffen
Corbin Bernsen
Fredrrique Van der Wal
Michael Boatman
Erik von Detten
Stephen Baldwin

EXEMPTIONS: If you so choose you can add at the bottom of your post who you think will gain an exemption in this round of the game. Enjoy!

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Erik von Detten IceCat 01-14-03 1
 Kathy Griffin Jims02 01-14-03 2
 KATHY GRIFFIN johnthemod 01-15-03 3
 Eric Von Detten Bebo 01-15-03 4
 von Detten Q 01-15-03 5
 Erik von Detten muckyduck 01-15-03 6
 Corbin Bernsen PapaBear 01-15-03 7
 Erikkkkkk blacknwhitedog 01-15-03 8
 Frederique survivorscott 01-15-03 9
 RE: Erik buckeyegirl 01-15-03 10
 Erik von Detton L82LIFE 01-15-03 11
 Erik von Detten GTmike 01-15-03 12
 Erik aka Dinopuppy !!!!! katem 01-15-03 13
 Erik "Dino" von Detten ejm92 01-15-03 14
 Erik von Detten travelingbetty 01-15-03 15
 RE: von detten probably clueless 01-15-03 16
 Frederique magic_star 01-15-03 17
 Erik von Detten survivormitsx 01-15-03 18
 F-R-E-D-E-R-I-Q-U-E BaquaR13 01-15-03 19
 Frederique the Human Statue PepeLePew13 01-15-03 20
 Final Vote Totals Bebo 01-16-03 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-14-03, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Erik von Detten"
Just like his TV series... this pretty boy is CANCELLED!

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-03, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Kathy Griffin"
LAST EDITED ON 01-15-03 AT 07:09 AM (EST)

Definitely in the minority here, but I think Kathy may be the next to go.

1. Interview about not doing well in the game.
2. Kim Coles was one of her favorites, as well as Boatman.
3. Received a good deal of face time in Ep1.

Alt Pick: Frederique

Edit to remove sig. Stupid, stupid, stupid!!!

johnthemod 423 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-15-03, 03:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail johnthemod Click to send private message to johnthemod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "KATHY GRIFFIN"
Just as I voted Clay as the next to go for almost every episode of Survivor Thailand, I will vote for Kathy as the next to go here. I just don't like her. I want her to leave. Please!

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-03, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Eric Von Detten"
DinoPuppy needs to go back to chasing cars, 'cause he's doing a bad job of trying to convince others he's the Mole.

alternate: Frederique

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-15-03, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "von Detten"
I think he is Toast. And too bad because he is pleasant to look at.

muckyduck 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-15-03, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail muckyduck Click to send private message to muckyduck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Erik von Detten"
and Kathy will get an exemption (otherwise she would be in the subject line)

PapaBear 1428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-15-03, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PapaBear Click to send private message to PapaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Corbin Bernsen"
Don't know why, just wanted to be different.

Plus, I see Mr. Baldwin with exemption #2.

-PB

blacknwhitedog 6528 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-03, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Erikkkkkk"
Dino boy has to go.
I agree I think Stephen get another exemption.

blacknwhitedog
It's just a show, I should really just relax...mst3k

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-03, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Frederique"
Im going with her in hopes that the episode four info is wrong about the two men and two women. I think dino boy gets an exemption based on the preview where everyone is arguing about a vote and eric von eric.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-03, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Erik "

Erik von Detten
As I only get about 2 votes right per season, I'm hoping this will keep him in the game a little longer.

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-03, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Erik von Detton"
It's pretty boy's time to go.

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-03, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Erik von Detten"
just doesn't belong. Time for the kids to leave and let the adults play!

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-15-03, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Erik aka Dinopuppy !!!!!"
Great nickname Ms. Bebo

(c) 2002 GeorgiaBelle Creations, Inc. All rights reserved

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-03, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Erik "Dino" von Detten"
The original dino-man, Stephen Baldwin (Barney Rubble from "The Flintstones") will win the exemption and mislead Dinoboy....alternate pick is Kathy.

travelingbetty 296 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-15-03, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail travelingbetty Click to send private message to travelingbetty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Erik von Detten"
Cute but comes off dumber than a box of rocks!

probably clueless 5782 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-03, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail probably%20clueless Click to send private message to probably%20clueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: von detten"
First half of the Leiderhosen duo to bite the dust

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-15-03, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Frederique"
This is obvious.

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

survivormitsx 271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-15-03, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivormitsx Click to send private message to survivormitsx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Erik von Detten"
Sorry guys I had a brain fart. I'll go with Erik because I called Miss Cleo in jail and thats what she said. GO KATHY!

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-03, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "F-R-E-D-E-R-I-Q-U-E"
I dont think Erik is going yet...

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-03, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Frederique the Human Statue"
Just a feeling, that's all... Erik is my alternate pick.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-03, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Final Vote Totals"
Correct picks - 0
Incorrect picks - 20

Really, what more do you need to know there?

Sig pic violators:
- Blacknwhitedog
- Katem
- Magic_star
- BaquaR13

Please feel free to mock them throughout the week and on next week's voting thread.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •