The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Info from Eonline's Watch With Wanda"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-14-03, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Info from Eonline's Watch With Wanda"
Every Monday night, there's a live chat with Eonline's Watch With Wanda columnist. Here are the Mole excerpts:

http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Wanda/Trans/Archive2003/030113b.html

From braddyhere: Any reality-show dirt for us fans? I'll take anything. It's been dry lately.
My apologies! I've heard some crazy stuff about what's ahead on Celebrity Mole. Word is that Stephen Baldwin is a grade-A freak with a lightning-fast temper and a tendency to get a little physical--and not the good kind.

From gigicaliente: Do you know who won Celebrity Mole?
Spoiler security is very tight. In fact, the castmates don't even know yet--they're shooting the final episode tomorrow, and all of the castmates will reunite in island wear. Très Survivor, no?

So...they're shooting the finale tonight (since this chat was last night) - maybe something will leak out, so keep your ears open, Molerons!

Me? The Mole? Ya think? Well, I AM Evil.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Info from Eonline's Watch With ... buckeyegirl 01-14-03 1
 RE: Info from Eonline's Watch With ... Q 01-14-03 2
 RE: Info from Eonline's Watch With ... ejm92 01-15-03 3
   RE: Info from Eonline's Watch With ... katem 01-15-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-14-03, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Info from Eonline's Watch With Wanda"
Thanks for the info Bebo! No surprise that Stephen turns out to be a "grade A Freak."

"Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-14-03, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Info from Eonline's Watch With Wanda"
Word is that Stephen Baldwin is a grade-A freak with a lightning-fast temper and a tendency to get a little physical--and not the good kind.

Well Duh, he is from Long Island after all. What else would he be other than a freak. This does not bode well for our Long Island Rob on S6 either, but I digress. After all not all Long Islanders are Freaks (ummm....)

Thanks for the link Bebo, I will have to check this out on mondays now.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-15-03, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Info from Eonline's Watch With Wanda"
This would also fit in with something I saw this morning....I was flipping around the channels, and on my local FOX affiliate there is a show called "Good Morning - Live"...they interviewed Corbin, Stephen, Frederique, and Boatman.....nothing really great happened, but Stephen kept trying to give clues, saying something about how the show is named "The Mole" for a reason....anyways, they were sitting out in their cabana wear at a pool (presumably in Hawaii)....they wouldn't comment where Kathy or Erik were, which makes me think even more that Kathy and Erik are the next two to go.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champion

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-15-03, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Info from Eonline's Watch With Wanda"
First of all, all the Baldwin's are freaks.

And second, I'm starting to get the feeling that Frederique might hang around until the end and then lose to Bernsen. I think he will want to keep her around.

(c) 2002 GeorgiaBelle Creations, Inc. All rights reserved

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •