The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official site is up!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

712 356 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-25-02, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 712 Click to send private message to 712 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official site is up!"
(...has this been posted already?)
http://abc.abcnews.go.com/primetime/mole/index.html

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official site is up! GTmike 12-26-02 1
 RE: Official site is up! Jims02 12-26-02 2
 Real Money? mikey 12-27-02 3
   RE: Real Money? Bebo 12-27-02 4
       RE: Real Money? Drive My Car 12-27-02 5
           RE: Real Money? Anthony 12-28-02 6
 Boatman already... cyclehausen 01-02-03 7
   RE: Boatman already... rockluver 01-05-03 8
   RE: Boatman already... Spidey 01-05-03 9
 Moved to Spoilers Bebo 01-05-03 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-26-02, 03:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Official site is up!"
Awesome find!!! Way to be on top of things.

No new info so far except for they have bios for all of the players.

One *possible* way to figure out a mole clue is to see if any of the bio info listed for their player profile doesn't agree with the info that it out there on the internet.

I promise to slap the first person who suggest that b/c Corbin Bernsen has 4 kids and the mole has 4 letters that he is the mole.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-26-02, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Official site is up!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-26-02 AT 10:29 AM (EST)

Thanks! It looks a lot different than last years! No rotating pictures...

Doesn't Baldwin already look annoying?

Quotes of the week
1. "You will NOT see my ta-ta's" -Shii Ann

2. "Do they think I'm too controlling?" -Helen (um, yeah)
3. "My two year old (had a tantrum) one time and I whupped its @$$ and put it back to bed." -Clay
4. "I'm putting in an order for a bigger butt in my next life." -Jan (randomly)

mikey 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-27-02, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Real Money?"
Question -- The website says they are playing for up to $250,000 -- I read this as saying it is THEIR money, not money for charity in their names. This would be different than almost every other celebrity thing I have seen, but it would be difficult for "the mole" to be sabatoging a pot which would go to charity. Anybody know if the celebrity's own money is the prize?

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

12-27-02, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Real Money?"
but it would be difficult for "the mole" to be sabatoging a pot which would go to charity.

Unless the money lost goes to the Mole's charity. That would be incentive.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

12-27-02, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Real Money?"
Kathy Griffen has been on Howard Stern plugging the show several times ( she says that Steven Baldwin tries to choke her) and she has been saying that the funnest part for the players was that they were playing for themselves, NOT charity. The Celebs are playing for real money, and they got pretty competitive about it too.

Anthony 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-28-02, 08:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Anthony Click to send private message to Anthony Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Real Money?"
MOLE 1: ???
MOLE 2:http://abc.abcnews.go.com/primetime/themole/mole_home.html
MOLE 3: http://abc.abcnews.go.com/primetime/mole/index.html

Does anyone have the link for The Mole 1 ?

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-02-03, 04:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Boatman already..."
LAST EDITED ON 01-02-03 AT 04:36 AM (EST)

(edited to remember how to make a text link)

Hmmmm....look at the picture on the official site. It seems that Mr. Boatman is pointing at a word....

rockluver 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-05-03, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rockluver Click to send private message to rockluver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Boatman already..."
As you can see on the site . Stephen , Kim , and Mike are the only ones really hugging each other . There probably will be an alliance with themselves.but the question is , is there a Kathryn , Jim , Steven type alliance (Mole 1 ) ? One will be the final Loser , One will be the Winner and one will be The Mole . But ! Who is the MOLE ?

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-03, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Boatman already..."
Hmm, aint that suspicious. Boatman is pointing to the word mole, but it looks like he is holding sunglasses in his hand, which would make pointing that finger the only way to hold onto the glasses with hand on hip. Supports my PTTE, though. I'll take it as the first clue.

An IceCat Original, 2002

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-03, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Moved to Spoilers"
Because of the Boatman discussion - it just fits better over here.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •