The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Plans For Next Season"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-17-02, 07:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Plans For Next Season"
Well, since the next season of The Mole is coming soon, we should probably talk about any ideas we could have to make this message board better.

For instace, some have discussed making a "Mole General Discussion" board, as well as a "Mole Clues/Spoilers" board... Would it be a good idea to split the two, so that non-spoilers wouldn't have to sift through our clue junk.
-The only downside I see in this is that I'm sure SOME people (newbies) will be confused, or annoying, and will post clues in the other forum instead.

And we talked about starting Mole SOTS also (Was it Bebo?)

Quotes of the week
1. "You will NOT see my ta-ta's" -Shii Ann

2. "Do they think I'm too controlling?" -Helen (um, yeah)
3. "My two year old (had a tantrum) one time and I whupped its @$$ and put it back to bed." -Clay
4. "I'm putting in an order for a bigger butt in my next life." -Jan (randomly)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Plans For Next Season survivorscott 12-17-02 1
   RE: Plans For Next Season Metria 12-17-02 2
       RE: Plans For Next Season Jims02 12-18-02 3
 RE: Plans For Next Season Bucky Katt 12-18-02 4
   RE: Plans For Next Season Jims02 12-18-02 6
       RE: Plans For Next Season survivorscott 12-18-02 7
       RE: Plans For Next Season PapaBear 12-19-02 8
 PTTE and AE GTmike 12-18-02 5
   RE: PTTE and AE omar316 12-20-02 9
 About the SOTS Bebo 12-20-02 10
   RE: About the SOTS kyngsladye 12-25-02 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-17-02, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Plans For Next Season"
I am all for splitting into two forums.
My other suggestion would be if someone brings up "Mole Killer" or "Tape on Brig's Bag" one more time is to BAN THEM FOR LIFE and then beat them repeatily upon the head with Meadow Muffin

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Metria 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-17-02, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Metria Click to send private message to Metria Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Plans For Next Season"
Also, make it compulsory for all Mole contestants to lurk here and post once in a while

Seriously though, although I'm a newbie, I understand what Spoilers are for and know where to post my rantings/ravings/undying adoration for Bribs respectively.

12-18-02, 07:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Plans For Next Season"
OK, that's great! The whole reason why I bring this up is because I've noticed that there are a lot of "young" newbies that come... And I didn't want a bunch to be flamed for posting in the wrong forum!

Quotes of the week

3. "My two year old (had a tantrum) one time and I whupped its @$$ and put it back to bed." -Clay

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-18-02, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Plans For Next Season"
I think The Mole could have forums for Fanatics, Bashers and Spoilers/Clues just like Survivor, TAR and BB have. I think that interest in The Mole is equal to or greater then the latter two.

"I don't see what's so funny about the idea of me in The Lord of the Rings. I am quite mighty." BA

12-18-02, 04:06 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Plans For Next Season"
Hey Bucky... Since you've started posting on OT all the time, does that mean you'll be a regular on FindTheMole this season? We're always looking for new "faces" to post... The more, the merrier.

I have noticed (especially last season) that The Mole Boards had a lot of activity. Probably more than Big Brother, and probably more than TAR (Not Survivor yet though...)

The whole reason why I opened this thread was because I do think that we had one (if not the best) of the best and active Mole boards online. Believe me, I've visited others...

Quotes of the week

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-18-02, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Plans For Next Season"
True, we did have Bill on the radar from episode one.
For those who don't know we did have a problem last season with people every week saying they found 1 of 2 ultimate clues both relating to Bribs. One in his intro he held up a can of "Mole Killer" and two he had taped over his name on his bag to put his nickname and not his real name of Michael.These two clues came up every single week and after about the 25th time we started flaming people bad. We may have lost some poster due to it.
There was so much posted on the board that those clues would get pushed so far back every week that none of the newbies could find it. With seperated boards we may be able to eliminate that.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

PapaBear 1428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-19-02, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PapaBear Click to send private message to PapaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Plans For Next Season"
Hey Jims, I guarantee that you will see me here quite often once the show gets started.

I am getting excited for the show to get underway. No matter how I try, though, I am having a hard time seeing the show hosted by anyone other than AC. I'm still optimistic however.

I think that there should be separate boards for general discussion and spoilers. That way those who don't want to be "spoiled" don't have to be.

PB

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-18-02, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "PTTE and AE"
I plan to do a Celebrity Mole PTTE and Celebrity Mole Anti-Executee game again. Sign-ups to start soon!!!!

I do like separate forums. I also agree that this will help reduce the mess that sometimes appears on this board.

omar316 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-20-02, 03:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail omar316 Click to send private message to omar316 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: PTTE and AE"
PLZ PLZ PLZ make seperate threads. Like you said one for game discussion and another for clues/spoilers. I got mad last year when i got told who the mole was very early in the game, and I vowed not to come back here next year. The mole was really fun last year, but would have been alot more fun if i didnt know who the mole was so early

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

12-20-02, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "About the SOTS"
Once we've got the new forum structure set up, we'll see if it looks like we need a SOTS. It helped a lot last year keeping each week's spoiling organized, and if it looks like we need it again, I'll take volunteers to post one each week.

kyngsladye 2921 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-25-02, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kyngsladye Click to send private message to kyngsladye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: About the SOTS"
I'll volunteer to do a SOTS. NO Summaries, though. *laughs*

|

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •