The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A humble concession speech"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-18-02, 00:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"A humble concession speech"
You all know sleeeve, but what you don't know is what a mythic God he is. It's hard to say these words, because admitting his greatness also means I have to admit my own incompetence.

It seems I had the gall to challenge sleeeve's early assertion that Bill would be the mole. Of course, as followers of the mole know, I was proven wrong. However, I foolishly entered into friendly wager with sleeeve-the-deity when tempted with tremendous odds. Our bet was this: sleeeve had Bill as the mole, while I had EVERY OTHER PLAYER. I lost.

I have learned a valuable lesson from our wager. I should not play with the Big Dogs. I am obviously NO MATCH for sleeeve's cunning and intellect. He is a master spoiler and will probably someday rule the world with all his countless abilities to know everything.

I will never again try to kid myelf that I can match wits with such a dominate figure. He is clearly my superior and I am so embarrassed for myself for challenging him. I am scum, and sleeeve is the height of our existence. Forgive me for ever doubting his abilities for even a milisecond.

sleeeve is easily the smartest man in the world to choose Bill so early on and I am surely the dumbest to take him on (even thought the odds were great). He is likely also the best looking, most successful, richest man and is probably even the best in the sack. I'm sure of it. How could I have been so foolish? I hang my head in shame.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Thank you, Femme... sleeeve 08-18-02 1
 Yeah but.... Red Lady 08-18-02 2
 RE: A humble concession speech GeorgiaBelle 08-18-02 3
 What a 'god' he must be....... Asrai 08-21-02 4
 RE: A humble concession speech katem 08-21-02 5
 RE: A humble concession speech Bebo 08-21-02 6
   RE: A humble con... Teddy_Bear 08-21-02 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-18-02, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Thank you, Femme..."
Should I admit that this was probably a lot better than the concession speech that I would have given if I was wrong?... Nah... better not.

Thanks for the friendly wager... it kept the game fun and interesting!

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Red Lady 2010 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-18-02, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Yeah but...."
Femme,

After reading your most humble concession to Sleeeve, I feel I simply must point out that while Mr. Eee may have guessed Bill as The Mole from the get-go, he was unable to properly accuse Red Lady of her own molish activites on OT! He pointed the finger, he said he just knew it was me...but he was never able to confirm his suspicions!

Just wanted to equalize your concession speech a bit!

Friendly Regards,

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-18-02, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: A humble concession speech"
I heard he had insider information. Always watch who you are betting with and what you are betting.

I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-21-02, 02:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "What a 'god' he must be......."
...to get Femme to admit she was wrong. Now, that's a tough job for even her big sister to wrangle out of her!!! Heehee! Nah, Femme has always been (unless she was trying to get me in trouble when we we're kids!) a stand up gal!

I think Femme and Sleeeve absolutely rock!

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-21-02, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: A humble concession speech"
While its fun to see Femme squirming so much and I agree with her on Sleeeeeeeve's greatness, I also do think that AyaK is the one with plans to rule the world.

He might have already started putting them in motion

Poor Femme, poor Femme

(c) 2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Vote AyaK for President !!!!!

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-21-02, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: A humble concession speech"
Our dear Femme has learned all too well the most important rule in the SB Universe...never mess with a blue man.

all evil is seductive and Ms. Bebo is most certaintly the most evil of them all !!!!! -katem

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-21-02, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: A humble concession speech"
>Our dear Femme has learned all
>too well the most important
>rule in the SB Universe...never
>mess with a blue man.
<

I was looking forward to that being one of the many perks in store for me when I hit 2000.
It is not necessary to accept everything as true, one must only accept it as necessary.

|=Unrepentant Adventuous BLUE MEN Conossieur

Light a Virtual Candle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Eleanor Roosevelt: No one can make YOU feel inferior without YOUR consent!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •