So, when Mole 3 starts up, what have we learned so far from 1 and 2?
- Well, the hidden clues aren't that hidden - and some of them are given directly to the players. Play-on-words seems to remain the #1 clue delivery method.
- The Mole's editing makes the Mole a prevalent character early and late in the series, but practically invisible in the middle
- Anderson, though he doesn't know the Mole, spouts out some clues. Watch for those droopy teleprompter eyes.
- Coalitions win the game.
- The last 2 players are the opposite sex as the Mole.
- The Mole does not sabotage the last and most valuable game
- The young, atheletic male will be the first player axed.
- Most importantly: the Mole is introduced fourth in the first episode.