LAST EDITED ON 08-05-02 AT 06:49 PM (EST)
I was going to do 10, but there are so many!
These are (IMHO) some of the most talked about clues on this website! By the way, this is NOT a list of the "best" clues for those who may be angered easily.
20. Blue Eyes- Blue eyed gnomes and dolls. Probably would have stayed controversial if Katie stayed around.
19. The Mole Will Break You- Not as talked about the Beat You Clue, but still talked about.
18. Numbers- Which number DOES represent the mole? 4, 6, or 7?
17. Castle Tarasp- Some felt it meant P's a rat. Controversial up to Ep. 4.
16. Are You The One?- Brought a lot of debate about what One refers to.
15. Onore Al- Was one of the Alfomo's biggest clues. Mentioned a bunch of times.
14. Dollar Bills- Started an argument over what can really be classified as a clue.
13. St. Sebastian- This was Episode 1's main clue. Many spent time to figure this one out.
12. Animal Symbolism- Particularly the Cat Image and the Spider One.
11. The Mole Will Beat You- A lot of discussion here. Bill, Al, and Darwin all came under suspicion here.
10. Last Name Clues- Grouped together. This mainly refers to McDaniels Clue and the pronunciation of Hui.
9. Bribs' Bag- Not really controversial, but did raise a lot of discussion (and annoyance).
8. The Sandwich Clue- The first two episodes were insane because of this clue.
7. Shakespeare- Whether it was in the form of "William was a scoundrel" or just Romeo or Juliet, this one had people
6. The Last Supper- Talked about a lot. We're STILL not sure what order everyone sat.
5. Admiral Clue- Ranked here instead of the "Bill Is The Mole" clue, because that one was talked about much less.
4. Bane- A controvesial clue... Some found it to be coincidence, others found it is a great find.
3. The Telegram Clue- First big Bill clue. Converted a lot of people to Billfomo.
2. Flashing Letters- Up this high because of how many times it was touched upon during the season. We still don't know if it spells anything.
1. Pabby's EPT- I believe there still may be a pattern that we don't see. He saved many, many Anti-Executee picks the day Darwin was supposed to go. A lot of people forget how everyone was suddenly pinpointing Darwin as next to go.
I did not include The Oracle, because that would kind of fall under the Intro Theory.
This is only 20 that I can think of. I know I'm probably missing a bunch, but this is what I'll give you.
Quotes of the week:
1. "Al, do you think you could move just a little?"-Myra
2. "Ewww... Patrick, no... I don't want to see that."-Heather
3. "I really hope Darwin doesn't realize I have a coalition with Dorothy, or... that could be bad."-Lisa
4. "Gas station attendants... They no NOTHING about flat tires... Let's ask these tourists!"-Darwin
5. "I swear, Rob, if this freaks me out I'm gonna punch you."-Anderson
6. "Those hills are a b!tch."-Anderson
7. "Um, thanks guys for not liking me!" (waves the $ at them)-Elavia
8. "They do look like piercing blue eyes, Heather, but I don't get it. He's totally making out with (that girl)."- Bribs
9. "I was a little surprised when Anderson came into my room in a suit. He usually just comes into my room in his pajamas, just his bottoms usually."-Darwin
10. "Man, I'm screwed."-Dorothy
11. (creepily) "Tiny bubbles... In my wine... Makes me happy."-Anderson
12. "I'll tell ya... I don't understand a thing, but I enjoy riding!!! " -Bill