The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mole Tactics: Fly Under the Radar?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

molerific 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-04-02, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail molerific Click to send private message to molerific Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mole Tactics: Fly Under the Radar?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-04-02 AT 02:05 PM (EST)

In preparation for Mole III, the Final Betrayal, perhaps it would be useful to identify Good Mole Behavior. In other words, if YOU were hired as mole, what would you do for most of the game? Would you form an alliance? Would you fly under the radar? Would you keep detailed notes in your journal? Would you act suspiciously so as to make others think you are a non-mole pretending to be a mole? What advice would you give Mole III?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Mole Tactics: Fly Under the Ra... evanakm 08-04-02 1
 RE: Mole Tactics: Fly Under the Ra... EthnicGoddess 08-04-02 2
 RE: Mole Tactics: Fly Under the Ra... Jims02 08-04-02 3
 RE: Mole Tactics: Fly Under the Ra... sittem 08-04-02 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

evanakm 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-04-02, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail evanakm Click to send private message to evanakm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Mole Tactics: Fly Under the Radar?"
Since I would have inside information, I would volunteer for all the challenges that are destined to fail, and maybe facilitate those failures since it wouldn't take that much effort. I would also avoid the brain games like the plague, too easy to get caught if I try to sabotage something, not doing my job if I don't. I'm not sure what I'd do regarding exemptions though.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

EthnicGoddess 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-04-02, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EthnicGoddess Click to send private message to EthnicGoddess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Mole Tactics: Fly Under the Radar?"
If I were the mole, I would fly under the radar for awhile, but it would be inevitable that eventually I'd have to be the center of attention. I probably would try to make friends with everyone, so no one suspected me, but do subtle things to cause chaos. Mostly, I'd volunteer for more physical challenges because they're easier to sabotage--just pretend I'm out of shape. If the mole screwed up a mental challenge, viewers would say "she can't be THAT dumb", but if it was a physcial thing, there are more excuses to use, such as "i didn't feel good", "so-and-so was in better shape than I am"

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-04-02, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mole Tactics: Fly Under the Radar?"
I would be a very Indirect Mole.

During physical challenges, I would hamper the other teammates in any way I can. Probably by bad advice that I would know about ahead of time. After I'm convinced they won't succeed, I'd try my hardest at the game. Then, when (or if) the team fails, I'd look like the star surrounded by a bunch of shmucks.

Mental Challenges would be different. I would do JUST enough so that the team would lose the money. Example: If I had to answer two questions correct, I would answer one correct... The easier question of course. The other one I would miss, and make it look innocent. Kind of like Bribs' wrong answer on the Rapelling Game. He answered 4, which could logically make sense, but he didn't think the question through.

Lastly, I would present the groups with a lot of options. If a teammate chose an tougher option, I'd just go along with it, and blame that person later. The more options you present to the players, the more confused they'll get, and the more likely they'll pick the wrong strategy.

I'd be an "interesting" Mole...
-----------------------------------
Quotes of the week:
1. "Al, do you think you could move just a little?"-Myra
2. "Ewww... Patrick, no... I don't want to see that."-Heather
3. "I really hope Darwin doesn't realize I have a coalition with Dorothy, or... that could be bad."-Lisa
4. "Gas station attendants... They no NOTHING about flat tires... Let's ask these tourists!"-Darwin
5. "I swear, Rob, if this freaks me out I'm gonna punch you."-Anderson
6. "Those hills are a b!tch."-Anderson
7. "Um, thanks guys for not liking me!" (waves the $ at them)-Elavia
8. "They do look like piercing blue eyes, Heather, but I don't get it. He's totally making out with (that girl)."- Bribs
9. "I was a little surprised when Anderson came into my room in a suit. He usually just comes into my room in his pajamas, just his bottoms usually."-Darwin
10. "Man, I'm screwed."-Dorothy
11. (creepily) "Tiny bubbles... In my wine... Makes me happy."-Anderson

12. "I'll tell ya... I don't understand a thing, but I enjoy riding!!! " -Bill

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-04-02, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Mole Tactics: Fly Under the Radar?"
Top priority - be as honest about myself and who I am as possible. Utilize my strengths, background, knowledge so I can don't have to waste emotional energy on being someone I am not. Then, be as friendly as possible, but on a one to one basis so I can get to know each one of the players as individuals. I want to know their strengths and weaknesses so I can use that information later to get them to sabotage games without them knowing they were used. I also want to be able to be supportive of them in the hard times so they'll be open with me.

As the game progresses I would evaluate offers for alliances, possibly accept them, but I would not initiate them. It would come down to strategy. I assume I'd be approached for them because I'd know a lot of people and develop trust.

I would work to position myself in games where I could be at key points in the game. I'd try to subtly sabotage, but first I'd try to get others to do so by playing to their weaknesses. I'd certainly volunteer for games where I knew I could influence them, or get others to volunteer knowing that the game would play to their weakness.

I would demand of the producers that I be allowed open communication access when practical to my family. To make it through six weeks of isolation as the mole I'd need the emotional strength of my family so I could keep up the facade. It would become terribly hard to be with the last few players for all that time without developing emotional bonds to them knowing all the time that I would also need to try to deprive them of money. For that I'd need all the emotional strength I could muster from my family.

Finally, I would not try to sabotage every game. I'd pick and choose those which would best be undermined by what I could do subtly. There'd be times when I'd be working as hard as anyone if not harder to win money. After all, the money is important for the viewing audience. Somethings gotta be in the pot to make it more interesting.

Oh, and one more finally. I'd demand that the producers not use any stupid hidden clues like "sittem is the mole". Now, if they want to say "molerific is the mole" that's fine because they are just putting it in to lead people in the wrong direction. The point is be subtle, not just give the mole away with direct stuff.

It'd be great fun if I could stand being away from the fam - which I doubt I could actually do. Oh well.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •