The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Heather as Mole: the why's and wherefors"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

molerific 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-01-02, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail molerific Click to send private message to molerific Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Heather as Mole: the why's and wherefors"
A few arrows pointing at our Heather:

1. She helped sabotage the game where they had to pick up and answer quiz questions to get the code to unlock the treasure. She gave the wrong date for Bribs' birthday, but Bribs said that he was sure Heather knew when his birthday was. A classic mole move. An easy one too.

2. She touched the bike, which to me sounds JUST like something a producer would instruct her to do before that game. "Make sure you go over and touch one of the bikes so that the team will be penalized."

3. She greased up Bill's gnome very handily. If it were I and I were not the mole, I would not have greased his gnome. If off camera Bill had asked me to, I would have done so very lightly, not the way Heather was soaping it up.

4. She couldn't spot two players' relatives, although that was a hard game for anyone. But she blamed the fact that she didn't have her glasses on. Other times she has needed to see a distance (the Evader game for example, when she needed to spot green flyers) she had no trouble zero'ing in on things.

5. She is CONSISTENTLY among the first to raise her hand for specific assignments for small groups, where most damage is do-able. (easier to sabotage the three-person challenges vs. the larger person challenges) She was probably coached by the producers, for example, to try to get Al drunk so he'd spill the wine. She could look like a hero in the wine stomping, knowing that the sabotage was coming up. She also volunteered for the Romancing the Stone--her hand was first in the air. THe producers had told her to quickly volunteer--they needed her to grease up Bill's gnome!

6. She (with Do's help) bought awful things that the men could not resell. Note: the only place to really sabotage that game (think like a producer) is in what you buy. Then the others can try as hard as they want--if the stuff is bad, they can't sell it. The producers set it up so that of course the ladies would be elected the best shoppers and off they want, ready to sabotage, but at the end of the day it APPEARED that it was the men's failure that caused the loss, not the mole's sabotage.

7. Remember too that the producers like to have fun and like to insert levity. As a joke to Anderson they probably instructed Heather to hug him after the grease game. Remember? At the end she said, "Let's all hug Anderson!" I don't think she would have done that without a little coaching.

8. In the Pass the Ball game, Heather volunteers to go back to bad, cause she's so tired. For all we know, the producers had a way to signal her that the gig was up--that someone had played foul and that it would be revealed, so she might as well get some sleep. We know Kathryn was watching the game. She very well may have pulled an earlobe or otherwise indicated to the Mole that her job was done, go get some sleep. That game is easy to mess up without the help of the mole anyway.

9. In Anderson's Fun HOuse, if you were the producer, wouldn't you give the Mole the room that no sane person would stay in? It's automatic sabotage, but looks reasonable. If she had said NO to the bubble room, it would have been more obvious, but by giving the Mole the room that most persons would freak in, they very cleverly got a sabotage in.

10. When she hugged her boyfriend, she said, "oh my gosh, they won't let me talk to you or call anyone back home!" I wonder if that was a rule that only the mole had to follow, or if all players were prohibited from calling back to the states. Does anyone know?

11. They staged the whole thing with her in the forest among boars. They wanted her to get there last. They thought they'd add in some excitement and drama. "Are you quitting?" Why would they keep that line edited in if they want the viewer to keep guessing if she could be a candidate for mole? They were having fun, and they were pulling the wool over our eyes. Even the use of foul language bleeped out was hysterical, and staged.

12. Notice the continued references to HEAT in clues. (telegram: things are heating up and will got hotter)(menu: a refreshing way to escape the heat). HEATher.

13. Remember the time the bags were burning and we empathized with Heather as she said her bible from her grandpa was now lost forever. I felt sick about it for her. I realize now that as the mole, she KNEW they didn't really burn the bag, but the producers coached her to wallow and play it up, so they could milk that episode for all it was worth.

There's a lot more Heather clues out there...if you think about it in retrospect as to how the producers were coaching her and instructing her.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Heather as Mole: the why's and... ejm92 08-01-02 1
 RE: Heather as Mole: the why's and... molerific 08-01-02 2
   RE: Heather as Mole: the why's and... malibubarbie 08-02-02 3
 Sweet Potato sittem 08-02-02 4
   least liked molerific 08-02-02 5
       RE: least liked ThE_mOlE_gUrL 08-02-02 6
           RE: least liked molerific 08-02-02 7
 Rhyming rockluver 08-02-02 8
   RE: Rhyming molerific 08-02-02 9
       RE: Rhyming rockluver 08-02-02 10
           Romeo and J rockluver 08-02-02 11
 RE: Heather as Mole: the why's and... evanakm 08-02-02 12
   ep 1 clues 4 Heather rockluver 08-02-02 13
 Huge Clue: Blair Witch Project molerific 08-02-02 14
   RE: Huge Clue: Blair Witch Project molerific 08-02-02 15
       RE: Huge Clue: Blair Witch Project BunsTsukino 08-03-02 16
           OMG OBVIOUS HEATHER CLUE! BunsTsukino 08-03-02 17
 RE: Heather as Mole: the why's and... Sparkly Blonde 08-03-02 18
   RE: Heather as Mole: the why's and... molerific 08-04-02 19
 RE: Heather as Mole: the why's and... NaughtyKittySara 08-04-02 20
 RE: Heather as Mole: the why's and... juggdishseuss 08-04-02 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-01-02, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Heather as Mole: the why's and wherefors"
Yeah....but there are countless clues for either Dorothy or Bill.....glad you brought back the old idea of the Mole not being Bill, though....most people are being pretty closed minded on the issue.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-01-02, 11:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail molerific Click to send private message to molerific Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Heather as Mole: the why's and wherefors"
14. Remember when Katie formed her alliance with Heather? They made a huge deal of showing the girls bonding, though of all the people there I do not see Heather choosing Katie of all that she had to choose from, to bond with. I think the producers probably told her to do it so they could get some great sound bites from Katie. And indeed they did. They spent several minutes showing the two girls chatting and reviewing their books, while Katie, in an interview voice over, said how she is 99% positive Heather is not the mole, and how shocked she would be if Heather is lying ,etc, etc. I bet you dollars to donuts they use that clip next week when they show all of Heather's deception.

malibubarbie 434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-02-02, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail malibubarbie Click to send private message to malibubarbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Heather as Mole: the why's and wherefors"
I'm not a moderator, but I'd like to point outBebo's Complete Thread Guide. You can see that there are MANY Heather threads already there, and you can add your lists of Heather reasons to the compilation. This is so that threads that are duplicated won't get sent back to another page. Among making it easier to browse through. Sometimes, the moderators have reasons for letting another thread start. So, I'm not sure if this one will get locked, but I'm sure it will be a lot easier if you post this with the Heather clue thread.

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-02-02, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Sweet Potato"
Posted this a while ago on hidden clues thread - but it's dropping and pretty long and HFOMO has dropped to second page - so I'm blatently promoting it here. Don't hit me, Bebo - I won't do it again - promise!!

This "hidden clue" actually has me a bit excited. First, I'm terrible at these (and wasn't the one to find it anyway) and second I'm such a strong antibillfomo that I love the possiblities.

Over on malibubarbie's excellent impartial summary of the case for each person as the mole, sir erist weighed in with a short observation that it's rumored that moles like sweet potatoes. Well, I asked, where did that rumor come from - after all, how many of us know a lot either about the habits of moles or even the rumored diet they eat?

I searched a bit and came across a quote regarding the Eastern Mole which reads as follows:

"Moles feed almost exclusively on soil insects -- earthworms and grubs are the most important food sources. Because they eat insect pests, they can be beneficial. A mole has a tremendous appetite and can consume nearly half its own weight in food daily. Roots, bulbs and tubers of plants are not target food sources, but may be damaged indirectly as moles dig through the ground in search of grubs and earthworms. Plant parts may subsequently be eaten by mice, which use mole tunnels for protection and as avenues to food supplies."

That's copied from an artilce writeen by an Entomologist from the Univ of Deleware - obviously not very promising.

But, then someone else (bella02 - thanks!!) responded with a quote from another website. Here's the link for you to look at:

http://animaldiversity.ummz.umich.edu/accounts/heterocephalus/h._glaber$narrative.html

Read down the the area titled Food Habits. You will notice that it says "in captivity they will readily consume sweet potatoes".

So, does that confirm a real hidden clue? After all, Heather was wearing a shirt that said sweet potato on it. Well, I like it and along with my intuitive feelings I'm gonna go with it.

However, first I want to share some of the weaknesses of this clue.

1. The mole eats sweet potatos. Maybe, Heather was told to wear the shirt that would become a clue for us and it means that she is consumed by the mole (Bill or Dorothy). I don't think so, but billfomo's might say that.

2. There are a lot of moles in the world - quite a few subspecies. And, for the most part they eat worms, grubs and insects. And, as the first article says, "plants are not target food sources". Also, this particular species, Heterocephalus Glaber is known as the Naked Mole Rat and it is only known to occur in Somalia, Ethiopia and Kenya (an S4 tie-in?? - oh, wrong network).

Given that, it is certainly a strong possibility that moles are "rumored" to eat sweet potatoes and this could be a hidden clue.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

08-02-02, 01:02 PM (EST)
5. "least liked"
Does anyone recall how Heather voted on most liked/least liked? If she is the mole, it is most likely that she was told who to position first and last.....

ThE_mOlE_gUrL 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-02-02, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ThE_mOlE_gUrL Click to send private message to ThE_mOlE_gUrL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: least liked"
Heather put Elavia as her least favorite, and put Bribs as her favotite. I'm not really sure what to make of that but I can definetly see the producers telling her to put Elavia at the end, fully knowing that she would be the one getting offerred the exemption and the $50,000 to walk out of the game.

08-02-02, 01:23 PM (EST)
7. "RE: least liked"
I agree. I think they told her she could order the rest however she wanted, since they wouldnt' matter. I think she really did like Bribs.

Does anyone know who BILL or Dorothy put last?

Whoever the mole is was told to put Elavia last. The producers knew the majority didn't like Elavia. If either Doro or Bill did NOT put Elavia last, they are most likely NOT the mole...

rockluver 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-02-02, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rockluver Click to send private message to rockluver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Rhyming"
There seems to be alot of words that rhyme with her name . In the opening credits AC is wearing Leather . In the ball game they play with a teather ball . AC often talks about the Weather before the games .And remember the hilarious AC Funhouse game there was a sax . Some people thought it was alto ( Dorothy ) and some thought it was a baritone ( Bill ) . But it was neither . It was a Tenor Saxaphone ! The mole also has to be Clever and Anger.( Ok that doesn't really rhyme but still ) .

08-02-02, 01:40 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Rhyming"
Luver, I totally agree with you. I've been looking for rhymes. Some of the clues mention "weather" too. I bet there are more!

Have you spotted any "feather" references?

08-02-02, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rockluver Click to send private message to rockluver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Rhyming"
I don't know . Maybe Andy said something having to be light as a feather ? But you could say that the mole almost Never tries to win money for the pot .

08-02-02, 02:12 PM (EST)
11. "Romeo and J"
There seems to be a couple of eps. where Romeo and Juilliet seem to come in . Maybe It has something to do with H and her fiancé .And also she wasn't wearing one of those hat lanterns last episode , because moles relie on there sense of smell to navigate . Not sight .

evanakm 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-02-02, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail evanakm Click to send private message to evanakm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Heather as Mole: the why's and wherefors"
LAST EDITED ON 08-02-02 AT 02:26 PM (EST)

I posted this on one of the other threads, but I feel that it is worth repeating here. I always thought that even though Heather was acting like the mole, that there is no way she could have been the mole since she did not do anything until E3. Even though I admit that the producers have to make the first execution completely luck-based, they would not have let there be more than one such execution. I finally found the missing piece of the puzzle on the ABC website. In the observations section, in E2 the comment about Heather is that she was disappointed that she did not get to play blackjack. Since blackjack was a game that I was almost positive would be sabotaged, the combination of Heather doing this and the fact that it was important enough to mention on the website creates a string of suspicious behavior (failed challenges or at least attempts to fail, penalties, and missed exemptions) from Heather in EVERY SINGLE EPISODE from E2 onward. I don't care how suspicious Bill looks, such a constant string can not be built up for him. Also taking into account that Kathryn did something as the mole in every episode except the first last year, Heather is a much more likely suspect than Bill IMHO.

08-02-02, 03:49 PM (EST)
13. "ep 1 clues 4 Heather"
There where some clues I found on ep 1 ( The repeat anyways )
Before Al does the high rope challenge thingy , Heather pats him hard on the back around a dozen times . It might of weekend him a bit or maybe she put some weird metalic thingy on his back so the thing that Myra was holding would get screwed up . Thats how I think Al knew it was Heather and made it preety far .And in the burn Bags Burn challenge Ac says there bags will go up in smoke . HEATHER IS THE ONLY SMOKER !

08-02-02, 07:56 PM (EST)
14. "Huge Clue: Blair Witch Project"
LAST EDITED ON 08-02-02 AT 07:57 PM (EST)

Pasted below is the last journal entry from another HEATHER, the star of the movie Blair Witch Project, before she went missing. How coincidental that the film crew just happened to shoot a Blair Witch lookalike film with another Heather????? It is NO coincidence. It was all planned as a play on the Mole's name--another famous Heather.

Excerpt from Blair Witch Heather's journal:

How do I document what is happening so people know..how many shots of trees in the dark can one person have? So much of it is sounds, but Mike never will bring the DAT outside the tent and I am beyond the point of asking.

I can feel myself sinking today.

Hoping someone will pull me back up so I can float again. I cannot fall asleep. Cannot. Cannot. Cannot. Even though my body is weak my will can still be strong. It has to be. I am an ache from the inside out.

I am losing hope. Actually, I may have lost it. I didn't think it was possible to be where I am at. Staring. Waiting. I have nothing left to say. Tape Tape Film Film Film. We are being stalked and whatever is stalking us will at least be documented.

08-02-02, 09:29 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Huge Clue: Blair Witch Project"
In addition, the opening scene of the movie HEATHERS is a game where the Heather's take turns hitting a ball (more like croquet though), and they get mixed up as to whose turn it is (Heather's? Heather's? or Heather's?)...sounds familiar...

what other famous Heather's are there? Heather Locklear---any clues mentioning Bon Jovi?? Sammy Jo?

BunsTsukino 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-03-02, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BunsTsukino Click to send private message to BunsTsukino Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Huge Clue: Blair Witch Project"
I think it is Heather along with you. Her or Dorothy. I know I have been posting weird things around here, but Dorothy is too smart to be the mole. She will be the winner. Bill is just out for the moeny, I don't give a care how many 'Secret' clues there are to him. Out of the "Mighty Goliath took a big fall..." etc. I got "Heather's call took a fall" I don't know if that means anything. What is the challange following that?

Oh, another Dorothy clue sort of...I know the producers do some of the word stuff, but Dorothy is SMART and good with WORDS

Buns ^ ~V

BunsTsukino 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-03-02, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BunsTsukino Click to send private message to BunsTsukino Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "OMG OBVIOUS HEATHER CLUE!"
The Mighty Goliath clue...Heather is always going on about her bible...David and Goliath are from the bible! They fixed it that way....I thought it might be a Heather clue...so obvious!!!

Buns ^ ~V

Sparkly Blonde 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-03-02, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sparkly%20Blonde Click to send private message to Sparkly%20Blonde Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Heather as Mole: the why's and wherefors"
i've never posted here before but i always read the posts. i usually have nothing to say but i thought i might add a few thoughts. i hope no one has come up with this and i apologize if they have.

i think i remember something from Mole 1 on the last episode where they explained exactly how Kathryn did everything, that at times the producers didn't tell her things beforehand with the hopes of making the games more real. (i.e. the game when she had to have the knives thrown at her and she fainted). on tuesdays episode she truly looked scared at night in the field with the boar. Several times she begged the camera men to at least speak to her. when she was ready to quit she said to them something along the lines of "please guys i am asking you on a staff, worker thing here" or something like that to get her out of the game. staff? the mole is considered a member of the staff right? that to me right there screams Heather is the mole.

what do you think?

08-04-02, 02:08 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Heather as Mole: the why's and wherefors"
I didn't think that the comment about "staff" or "crew" was that relevant. I think whether she is the mole or not she was asking them to talk to her. But I do think there's a chance that they did leave her to fend for herself, even as the mole. I think the producers have penned her as somewhat spoiled. I think there might be a clue in the brushing of the hair in the interview room...it seems odd she would have her brush right by her side like that...any thought?

NaughtyKittySara 102 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-02, 02:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NaughtyKittySara Click to send private message to NaughtyKittySara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Heather as Mole: the why's and wherefors"
Heather never was a spotter in the evader game so she didn't have to find the green flags from the tower. But there has been some speculation over her apparent near sightedness/far sightedness...which is strange for someone so young.

juggdishseuss 73 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-02, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail juggdishseuss Click to send private message to juggdishseuss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Heather as Mole: the why's and wherefors"
LAST EDITED ON 08-04-02 AT 03:35 PM (EST)

Since I think Dorothy is the mole I give this info reluctantly. In Ep. 4 at the conclusion of the Dam Game, Heather makes a comment to the effect that she feels bad for Al because he "really wanted to win this game." Darwin standing beside her eagrly comments back to her "So did you." Heather just shrugs off the comment quickly changing the subject as to how tough the game was.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •