The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ABC picture"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

rockluver 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-01-02, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rockluver Click to send private message to rockluver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ABC picture"
Everytime I went to The ABC website I often saw the picture (when I didn't use the quicklink www.whoisthemole.com ) First I thought hey it is just a picture . But then I realized what if this is a clue from ABC . It says smiles on there faces knives in there backs .Knives in there backs means That the players are being backstabbed by the mole . Which is weired because Heather is in the back row next to Bribs who she back-stabbed and is the furthest . While Bill has no-one behind him or in front of him .
I wonder if this is a clue or just a simple picture .

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ABC picture canada_mole 08-01-02 1
   RE: ABC picture malibubarbie 08-01-02 2
   RE: ABC picture sittem 08-01-02 3
 RE: ABC picture GeorgiaBelle 08-02-02 4
 RE: ABC picture Karebear 08-02-02 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

canada_mole 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-01-02, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail canada_mole Click to send private message to canada_mole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ABC picture"
Oh its a Bill Clue for shure Every thing is a Bill Clue the fact that the earth is the 3 rd Plannet from the sun is Probally a Bill Clue or how about 75% of the earth is coverd in water and Bill was in the Navy this Must be a Bill Clue as

Sorry Im so tired of the Bill Clues Im in Denial Hard lol

But that is a neat Picture wonder why I never see it when i go to the Mole website ??

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

malibubarbie 434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-01-02, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail malibubarbie Click to send private message to malibubarbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ABC picture"
Notice how Heather's arm is behind Bribs? And, canada mole, I agree. I'm totally over those infernal Bill clues. Anyhow...

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-01-02, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ABC picture"
Canada - this is a Heather clue - not Bill. She's behind everyone - all the better to stab them in the back.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-02-02, 05:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: ABC picture"
The picture is cool. I like that abc put Bill lower left, Dot lower right and Heather at the top forming a triangle. THE MOLE triangle of fear. Even if it is just a picture, it is neat how everyone is arranged in it.

Mole, mole everywhere but who it is we are not aware. Oh, I am tired and being silly tonight. See ya'll later.

Karebear 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-02-02, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karebear Click to send private message to Karebear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: ABC picture"
Maybe there's no one behind Bill because he wins, so Heather doesn't get a chance to stab him in the back. Dorothy may be in the front because Heather has to get rid of all the other players before she elminates Dorothy.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •