The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"INSIDE THE TOP SECRET MOLE DOSSIER"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

spyguy13 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-01-02, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail spyguy13 Click to send private message to spyguy13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"INSIDE THE TOP SECRET MOLE DOSSIER"
During the last episode, the three final players searched for a hidden GPS navigation device and then raced to the top secret location where a dossier was located that contained information about the mole. Because Bill thought he was so sure about the identity of the mole, he did not look at the dossier. I, watching at home, would have absolutely LOVED to see what was in the dossier. I have wondered what type of information was inside. I thought it would include information such as the mole's biographical data and gameplay information. I would really like to hear what everybody else thought was in the mole's dossier.

SpYgUy

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: INSIDE THE TOP SECRET MOLE DOSS... malibubarbie 08-01-02 1
 RE: INSIDE THE TOP SECRET MOLE DOSS... Efjendar 08-01-02 2
 RE: INSIDE THE TOP SECRET MOLE DOSS... Femme 08-01-02 3
 RE: INSIDE THE TOP SECRET MOLE DOSS... ejm92 08-01-02 4
   RE RE: INSIDE THE TOP SECRET MOLE D... rockluver 08-01-02 5
 RE: INSIDE THE TOP SECRET MOLE DOSS... cyclehausen 08-01-02 6
   RE: INSIDE THE TOP SECRET MOLE DOSS... spyguy13 08-01-02 7
   RE: INSIDE THE TOP SECRET MOLE DOSS... GeorgiaBelle 08-02-02 9
 RE: INSIDE THE TOP SECRET MOLE DOSS... GTmike 08-01-02 8
 RE: INSIDE THE TOP SECRET MOLE DOSS... Teddy_Bear 08-02-02 10
 ABC reveals the mole dossier spyguy13 08-07-02 11
   RE: ABC reveals the mole dossier MYVERYOWN 08-07-02 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

malibubarbie 434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-01-02, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail malibubarbie Click to send private message to malibubarbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: INSIDE THE TOP SECRET MOLE DOSSIER"
I'm not sure, but it would have rocked to see it. I'm sure (well not incredibly sure, but hopeful) that they'll reveal to all the players (and the TV viewers) what was in there during the finale.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Efjendar 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-01-02, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Efjendar Click to send private message to Efjendar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: INSIDE THE TOP SECRET MOLE DOSSIER"
Not much perhaps. Anderson kept stressing the dossier MAY be helpful as if it might be info everyone already knows. Very sneaky, I thought.

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-01-02, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: INSIDE THE TOP SECRET MOLE DOSSIER"
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-02 AT 07:13 PM (EST)

I was thinking the favorite artist might have been listed inside.

Maybe they'll tell us during the reunion. (But, probably not.)

Femme - edited this cause she's kinda dumb.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-01-02, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: INSIDE THE TOP SECRET MOLE DOSSIER"
My question was.....how much of the dossier would ABC actually let us, the viewers, see? It'd basically ruin the little 'surprise' of waiting until next week to reveal the Mole. If Bill is not the Mole, then he will win....I see zero chance of Bill losing....but, it would've been fun to see how much of the dossier we could see.

rockluver 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-01-02, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rockluver Click to send private message to rockluver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE RE: INSIDE THE TOP SECRET MOLE DOSSIER"
Who knows , maybe there wasn't anything inside the dossier to make the players go on a wild goose hunt so if someone had taken the dossier and not the $100,000 ABC could of saved a little moula . You never know ... You never know ...

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-01-02, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: INSIDE THE TOP SECRET MOLE DOSSIER"
I t was said that the dossier contained "valuable information that may be helpful for the next quiz."

It probably had a piece of paper that read:

USE A "MOUSE" TO TAKE THE QUIZ.
THE MOUSE IS ATTACHED TO A COM-PU-TER (outside the scope of this text.)
CLICK ON AN ANSWER TO SELECT IT.
CLICK WITH FINGER ON THE MOUSE "BUTTON."
ANSWERS CORRESPOND WITH QUESTION ON SAME SCREEN.
ONE CORRECT ANSWER PER QUESTION.
VOTE FOR THE MOLE TO WIN.
THE QUIZ WILL BE NEAR FIRE.
FIRE BURN. VERY HOT. NO TOUCH FIRE.

08-01-02, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail spyguy13 Click to send private message to spyguy13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: INSIDE THE TOP SECRET MOLE DOSSIER"
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-02 AT 08:42 PM (EST)

HAHAHAHA!!!...that was pretty clever Cycle. Actually, that is probably a pretty good guess. Sounds very moleish. Also, I wouldn't put it past ABC to put nothing in the dossier (cool ideas by rockluver!!) I hope they show the dossier on the reunion show. Dorothy IS the mole. Bill IS the winner.

SpYgUy

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-02-02, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: INSIDE THE TOP SECRET MOLE DOSSIER"
LOL Clyde, that was great.

I have a thought maybe it contained a photo of the mole and Bill knowing this just did not have the stomach to look at himself after that l-o-n-g hike. j/k

I am still hoping Heather is the mole and Bill wins.

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-01-02, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: INSIDE THE TOP SECRET MOLE DOSSIER"
It probably had vague clues like the ones in the Mole's Clue Book. Probably thoughts like "Al was easy to get rid of. The staying up all night made him tired. I'm glad that I got to sleep." "The ball on the string game was easy. I knew that I didn't have to worry about sabatoging it b/c I knew that someone else would give in" (bill technically didn't sabatoge this game).
Probably just lots of vague clues that could lead you to each person left if you read it with the idea of that person in mind.

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-02-02, 05:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: INSIDE THE TOP SECRET MOLE DOSSIER"
On The MOLE I, Kartherine=1st Mole, was quoted as saying she wrote things in her journal to make her sound just like one of the other players; just in case, one of the players read it by mistake.

In other words, whoever the MOLE is, would have been smart to take the $100,000 over the dossier--probably, Heather's Bible.

I think that the dossier was a trick, and Bill--whomever you think he is player/mole, was very smart to take the money and reject the mole dossier.

It is not necessary to accept everything as true, one must only accept it as necessary.

|=Unrepentant Hardcore Smiley Thief
Light a Virtual Candle
Eleanor Roosevelt: No one can make YOU feel inferior without YOUR consent!

08-07-02, 10:18 PM (EST)
11. "ABC reveals the mole dossier"
LAST EDITED ON 08-07-02 AT 10:23 PM (EST)

I went to the Mole 2 webpage on ABC.com today and I found something very interesting. On the Mole 2 homepage is a picture of Bill with a caption next to it saying something like "He seemed trustworthy, but he was a cold-blooded killer. No wonder he didn't need to look at the mole dossier." The word "dossier" is underlined cause it is a link, so I clicked on it and it led me to....drum roll please....Bill's profile on the Mole 2 website. There ya have it folks.

SpYgUy

MYVERYOWN 38 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-02, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MYVERYOWN Click to send private message to MYVERYOWN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: ABC reveals the mole dossier"
i noticed that too and i was wondering if that was in the dossier. if so that would have been a huge give away for somebody who wasnt the mole. i think i would have looked at the dossier if i wasnt the mole. just to make sure i will win.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •