The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who ARE the obvious suspects???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-30-02, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who ARE the obvious suspects???"
This thread is devoted to player's suspicions, since we've seen them everywhere now.

Points of interest:
1. Most all of Heather and Dorothy's comments blantently say Bill is the mole.
2. Bill has had a very even record of suspecting Heather and Dorothy.

Another VERY important note: We have discussed for a LONG time who we thought the players were gunning for on the quizzes. Well, now we get to see the executed players' real thoughts.

We have:
Bribs says it's Bill
Darwin says it's Dorothy
Katie says it's Heather

Who really knows who is the mole? What do you think?
-----------------------------------
Quotes of the week:
1. "Al, do you think you could move just a little?"-Myra
2. "Ewww... Patrick, no... I don't want to see that."-Heather
3. "I really hope Darwin doesn't realize I have a coalition with Dorothy, or... that could be bad."-Lisa
4. "Gas station attendants... They no NOTHING about flat tires... Let's ask these tourists!"-Darwin
5. "I swear, Rob, if this freaks me out I'm gonna punch you."-Anderson
6. "Those hills are a b!tch."-Anderson
7. "Um, thanks guys for not liking me!" (waves the $ at them)-Elavia
8. "They do look like piercing blue eyes, Heather, but I don't get it. He's totally making out with (that girl)."- Bribs
9. "I was a little surprised when Anderson came into my room in a suit. He usually just comes into my room in his pajamas, just his bottoms usually."-Darwin
10. "Man, I'm screwed."-Dorothy

11. (creepily) "Tiny bubbles... In my wine... Makes me happy."-Anderson

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who ARE the obvious suspects??? TheBoredGuy 07-30-02 1
 RE: Who ARE the obvious suspects??? cyclehausen 07-31-02 2
   RE: Who ARE the obvious suspects??? evanakm 07-31-02 3
   RE: Who ARE the obvious suspects??? xxinvincible 07-31-02 10
 RE: Who ARE the obvious suspects??? JeffGator 07-31-02 4
   RE: Who ARE the obvious suspects??? NaughtyKittySara 07-31-02 5
 RE: Who ARE the obvious suspects??? Jims02 07-31-02 6
 RE: Who ARE the obvious suspects??? JillValentine 07-31-02 7
 RE: Who ARE the obvious suspects??? EthnicGoddess 07-31-02 8
   RE: Who ARE the obvious suspects??? malibubarbie 07-31-02 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TheBoredGuy 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-30-02, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheBoredGuy Click to send private message to TheBoredGuy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who ARE the obvious suspects???"
LAST EDITED ON 07-30-02 AT 11:38 PM (EST)

Man, it's so hard to tell with the executed players. Did they get to see all the post-execution episodes before they went to the reunion? Or did they just have to second-guess what they saw when they were in the game? Makes a big difference. We don't _truly_ know how the voted on their final quizzes... there's a lot of stuff we don't know.

If I remember right about last year, the executed players did see the episodes before the reunion. Manny, for example, was very sure Kathryn was the mole; and I think it was easy for him having the benefit of seeing it on TV like the rest of us did after being there with all the players in person.

Anyway, I think Dorothy has known it's Bill for a long time. Heather rode her coattails in.

Crap. I'm just rambling now. I guess we'll find out for certain in a week. A looooooooong week. :/

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-31-02, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who ARE the obvious suspects???"
LAST EDITED ON 07-31-02 AT 00:04 AM (EST)

And for all we know of the preview, they were sentence chopping.

Example:

WHAT KATIE ACTUALLY SAYS: "When I took my last quiz, all I could thin k was that Heather is the Mole."

WHAT KATIE SAYS IN THE PREVIEW: "Heather is the Mole."

So, um.... don't analyze that too much.

evanakm 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-31-02, 04:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail evanakm Click to send private message to evanakm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who ARE the obvious suspects???"
Well, I don't think the quote is taken out of context, but I do agree that it can't be read into, e.g. Katie lost when she suspected Bill, so now she thinks its Heather.

xxinvincible 101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-31-02, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xxinvincible Click to send private message to xxinvincible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Who ARE the obvious suspects???"
Yes, and Katie could have been told to say Heather is the Mole. Same with Darwin and Bribs.

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-31-02, 04:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who ARE the obvious suspects???"
I think that Bribs would know the most, since he stayed in the game the longest of the three (Darwin, Bribs, and Katie). Bribs says it's Bill so I would bet on that.

attending Florida State, another unfortunate side effect of hunger

NaughtyKittySara 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-31-02, 05:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NaughtyKittySara Click to send private message to NaughtyKittySara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who ARE the obvious suspects???"
JeffGator I totally agree with you.

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-31-02, 07:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who ARE the obvious suspects???"
Those are good points, but here is what I was driving at.

There was some discussion about Katie and Darwin's suspicions. A few indication (least fav lists) have shown us that these two may have suspected Bill and got eliminated. Plus, the night Katie was executed, there was a tie. I find it quite interesting that in the previews, both of them DON'T think it's Bill.

Also, look who Darwin had to choose from on his Execution Quiz.

Dorothy
Heather
Bill
Al
Bribs

We know he didn't choose Dorothy. Cross her off. I'm about 95% sure he didn't pick Bribs as well. Al, who was in a coalition with D, is one of the least suspected players, and I don't think Darwin voted for him either. That leaves Darwin's choices to Heather and Bill. Granted, he may have chosen Heather, but some ideas point to him voting Bill and getting executed.
-----------------------------------
Quotes of the week:
1. "Al, do you think you could move just a little?"-Myra
2. "Ewww... Patrick, no... I don't want to see that."-Heather
3. "I really hope Darwin doesn't realize I have a coalition with Dorothy, or... that could be bad."-Lisa
4. "Gas station attendants... They no NOTHING about flat tires... Let's ask these tourists!"-Darwin
5. "I swear, Rob, if this freaks me out I'm gonna punch you."-Anderson
6. "Those hills are a b!tch."-Anderson
7. "Um, thanks guys for not liking me!" (waves the $ at them)-Elavia
8. "They do look like piercing blue eyes, Heather, but I don't get it. He's totally making out with (that girl)."- Bribs
9. "I was a little surprised when Anderson came into my room in a suit. He usually just comes into my room in his pajamas, just his bottoms usually."-Darwin
10. "Man, I'm screwed."-Dorothy

11. (creepily) "Tiny bubbles... In my wine... Makes me happy."-Anderson

JillValentine 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-31-02, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JillValentine Click to send private message to JillValentine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who ARE the obvious suspects???"
Evanakm I totally agree! Bribs and Darwin got executed right after they thought the mole was Bill. The time Heather told Bribs and Dorothy not to vote for her to stay in the game I knew something was up. Did anyone else notice when Dorothy and Heather made a coallition their primary task was to eliminate Bribs and then Al well seems like that happen pretty perfect correct does this mean they suspect Bill maybe (hmmm) or each other lol. For some reason I think its... (do ya agree or disagree with me lol)

Dorothy suspect's Bill (seeing the gray hair by her journal...)
Bill suspect's Dorothy (why did he netralized her remember!)
Heather suspect's Dorothy or Bill (who knows?)

Now im sure Bill and Dorothy are agaisnt each other after that sticker in the journal incident and what remains is who Heather suspect's at this momment in the game some say Bill and others say Dorothy im sure if she made a coalition with Dorothy that leaves Bill out of the picture or else what can I say Dorothy is THE MOLE.

EthnicGoddess 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-31-02, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EthnicGoddess Click to send private message to EthnicGoddess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who ARE the obvious suspects???"
Forgive me if someone has mentioned this before, and maybe I'm off my rocker, but I noticed something last night...Hasn't Bill mostly been suspecting Heather? Didn't he say he's voted for the same person for the last two weeks (I assumed it's Heather, maybe not), but if it was Heather he voted for, then either he or Heather must be the mole. If she's not the mole, then he wouldn't have been able to ace the quiz two weeks in a row unless HE'S the mole. If you ask me, I'd rather have Heather be the mole...much more interesting.

malibubarbie 434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-31-02, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail malibubarbie Click to send private message to malibubarbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Who ARE the obvious suspects???"
Agreed. Oh, and let's not forget, once Heather became Bribs' #2 suspect, and she told him to vote for someone else, he got kicked off. And, he'd been voting for her since the beginning. We know this because of Episode 4 when he and Darwin were sharing answers from the quizzes. Then, he decides not to vote for her (meaning she said Dot is the mole OR Bill is the mole, b/c he wouldn't believe Al is the mole. I'm guessing she said Dot, if the preview is true.) So, I'm wondering about that a bit. It could go either way. But, remember, Bribs said in his execution chat that he didn't know if he was a victim of their coallition or not. If they did this after taping without seeing the eps. (I dunno how that would work,) that could have factored in.

Oh, and there's a way to know if it's "live" this year. If you look at Katie's comment, did she look like she lost about 50 or so pounds? If so, it was just done, if not, it's been taped for a looong time. I taped the show, but I'm not available to a vcr right now. If someone could hceck up, it'd be appreciated! ^_^ If not, I'll edit it with the answer later.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •