The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"first thoughts"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

CVLspaz 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-30-02, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CVLspaz Click to send private message to CVLspaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"first thoughts"
i think it would be VERY interesting to know everybody's FIRST mole picks. the very first person you thought, "he/she might be the mole" it would be interesting if we got at least one vote for every player (even Bob ) i don't want people to lie and say they knew it was one of the remaining three just to look good. this is all about fun looking back at how stupid (or smart on occasion) we were at the beginning. if you thought in the first ep that Bob was the mole, stand up and be proud this will work just like any other vote thread.

1. reply to ONLY this message
2. delete "RE: first thoughts" in the subject line and replace it with your first mole pick.
3. feel free to elaborate in the message (reasons you thought it was him/her. why you now see how stupid you were! and other such things)
4. Have Fun! (always critical!)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Bribs CVLspaz 07-30-02 1
   Darwin malibubarbie 07-30-02 2
 Katie magic_star 07-30-02 3
 AL tammyb 07-30-02 4
 Bill starshyn99 07-30-02 5
 Darwin Bebo 07-30-02 6
 Dorothy LaybackSpinPatty 07-30-02 7
 Dorothy lroy 07-30-02 8
 Dorothy BaquaR13 07-30-02 9
 Al weltek 07-30-02 10
 Bill TheBoredGuy 07-30-02 11
   Heather LadyLuna 07-30-02 12
 Lisa blemer 07-30-02 13
 Heather Ronnet 07-30-02 14
 Katie cyclehausen 07-30-02 15
 Bribs! NaughtyKittySara 07-30-02 16
 Dorothy EthnicGoddess 07-30-02 17
 Bill Hockey Lady 07-30-02 18
 Bill loneshark 07-30-02 19
 Darwin Jims02 07-30-02 20
 Heather alleyb 07-30-02 21
 Darwin Created4LIfe 07-30-02 22
 Katie evanakm 07-30-02 23
 bill/dorothy survivorscott 07-30-02 24
 Darwin sittem 07-30-02 25
 Rob juggdishseuss 07-30-02 26
   Cycle? CVLspaz 07-30-02 33
 1) BILL and 2) HEATHER pabby 07-30-02 27
 Patrick / Bill AyaK 07-30-02 28
 Katie RussianBlue 07-30-02 29
 Al moleish 07-30-02 30
 Vote Total So Far CVLspaz 07-30-02 31
 Rob/Dorthey canada_mole 07-30-02 32
 DARWIN!! Red Lady 07-30-02 34
   Bribs! tulipkisses8 07-30-02 35
 Rob Asrai 07-30-02 36
 Katie anixon 07-30-02 37
 RE: first thoughts thissummer 07-31-02 38
 RE: first thoughts CVLspaz 07-31-02 39
   Vote Total So Far CVLspaz 07-31-02 40
 Lisa lizard 07-31-02 41
 Dorothy ivoryElephant 07-31-02 42
 Katie TheBrilliantHen 07-31-02 43
 Rob Sophie 07-31-02 44
 Elavia xxinvincible 07-31-02 45
 Heather nowhereman 07-31-02 46
 PATRICK Seyz 07-31-02 47
   RE: Heather rockluver 07-31-02 48
 Katie mindful 07-31-02 49
 Bill DaSaintFan 07-31-02 50
 RE: first thoughts CVLspaz 07-31-02 51
 Dorothy MrNyceGuy 07-31-02 52
 Bill and Dorothy LUCKYtheTRUTHkid 07-31-02 53
 Heather ekr 08-01-02 54
 Katie bootyup 08-01-02 55
 Dorothy/Darwin LeftPinky 08-01-02 56
 RE: first thoughts kookoooverreality 08-01-02 57
 Vote Total So Far CVLspaz 08-01-02 58
 MYRA! (Happy?!) DIZWIZ2002 08-01-02 59
 Bill ejm92 08-01-02 60
 Heather Molzingvivor 08-01-02 61
 Dorothy for mole kyngsladye 08-01-02 62
 Bill Jodwin 08-01-02 63
 Vote Total So Far CVLspaz 08-02-02 64

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

07-30-02, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CVLspaz Click to send private message to CVLspaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Bribs"
it was just like Steve last season for me. in ep 2 of season 1, i "knew" it was Steve. i was wrong. in ep 2 season 2, i "knew" it was Bribs. i should have learned my lesson. i just really thought Bribs was being overlooked by alot of people. that made me very suspicious. the mole killer seemed a little TOO player-like to me. i guess he was just a player after all, huh. one good thing came out of his execution. all those "Bribs is HOTT" threads disappeared!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

malibubarbie 434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-30-02, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail malibubarbie Click to send private message to malibubarbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Darwin"
I was a huge Dar FOMO. I was so sad when he left. But, that's okay. I think the best clue ever if he was the mole would be ABC saying, "Remember when he said 'I AM THE MOLE?'" Anyhow, it was dissapointing to see him get so far into the game then go away.

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-30-02, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Katie"
She only lasted a couple episodes as my mole pick though.After the telegram clue I changed to Bill.

The Cubs win the World Series!Cubbies Win!Cubbies Win!

tammyb 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-30-02, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tammyb Click to send private message to tammyb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "AL"
I'm still an ALFOMO. I haven't accepted it yet.

starshyn99 174 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail starshyn99 Click to send private message to starshyn99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Bill"
Both my husband and myself chose Bill from the first episode. He just seemed to be the perfect person to make the Mole. The elderly trustful grandfatherly military man. Who wouldn't trust him? I based my choice on this alone.

Then, however, I changed my mind after like 3 or 4 episodes. Seemed too obvious. I changed to ALFOMO, but now I am back on the Bill-bandwagon. My husband, on the otherhand, never waivered and likes to point that out to me!

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-30-02, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Darwin"
I didn't put much weight on anything in the first ep, since the Mole would be stupid to be obvious early (which is also why I discounted Elavia). The costume game made me focus in on Darwin and Bill. I thought it would be wonderfully subtle sabotage on Darwin's part to take off the bunny head too early. But I also thought that Bill's refusal to wear a diaper was a way for the producers to give him an early opportunity to sabotage without being obvious - it would make sense for an older gentleman to have reservations about walking around in a diaper, even if he was trying to win money in a game. It reminded me of the high roller game last year, when Kathryn backed out of shaving her head - the producers gave her a challenge that she could easily explain away why she wouldn't do it despite costing the team money.

But then I kept seeing Darwin as a guy trying to win the game, and he became less suspicious for me. If you look back far enough in the threads, you'll see that I thought Darwin was going to win the whole thing.

This little light of mine...I'm gonna let it shine!

LaybackSpinPatty 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-30-02, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LaybackSpinPatty Click to send private message to LaybackSpinPatty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Dorothy"
In the first episode, I picked Dorothy as my first suspect. I tried to pinpoint the player who was the most intelligent, yet displayed little emotion and had little camera time. She was very quiet and appeared very mysterious and stayed out of the spotlight. Now I am a loyal Billuminati member.

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-30-02, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Dorothy"
Only clue i can claim to "discover" was Dot eating in her intro shot and Anderson eating the sando... Get it they are both eating. ok, i know it's stupid...

But, oh my heck, i'm a girl...

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-30-02, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Dorothy"
but then she started becoming edited as being too obvious...

The True Survivor Fox!!

BaQuAr13

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Al"
I waivered plenty, but always kind of stuck with Al...til last week.
Heather, Myra, and Bill were my other suspects....now I'm sticking with Bill.

TheBoredGuy 49 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheBoredGuy Click to send private message to TheBoredGuy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Bill"
I picked up watching in episode 4, I think. I thought it was Bill from the first minute I watched, because I thought he was the "most qualified" of the group, for lack of a better word. As the game has progressed, I've felt a lot better about that pick; but initially, it had nothing to do with what he did or didn't do. It was based on his background and demographics.

LadyLuna 114 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyLuna Click to send private message to LadyLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Heather"
I stayed FOMO-free until the gnome-greasing incident. Why on earth grease that gnome for Bill? Not to mention that it caused the gnome to wink!

However I've moved on to Bill, because I think Dorothy strongly suspects Bill because of the white hair she found and she's still in the game.

I'd be much happier though if it turned out to be Heather, my first pick.

blemer 85 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-30-02, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blemer Click to send private message to blemer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Lisa"
Whenever I watch a reality show, before the season starts I pick the winner or Mole based off of the profiles and pictures. (For Survivor 2 I picked Jerri. Boy was I wrong!)

Anyway, I picked Lisa just because she didn't look like the Mole. This was before I started discussing on this board and even watching the show. She turned out to be one of my favorite players. After she was executed I picked Bribs for one show before jumping on the Bill bandwagon, where I've been ever since.

Ronnet 1734 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-30-02, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ronnet Click to send private message to Ronnet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Heather"
Because she reminded me so much of the first mole and what better place to hide than out in the open.

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-30-02, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Katie"
From the second I saw her face last September til the second I saw her red screen

NaughtyKittySara 102 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NaughtyKittySara Click to send private message to NaughtyKittySara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Bribs!"
I think I was just hoping he was the mole so he would be in all the episodes <3 Aww! I have a boyfriend what am I saying!!

EthnicGoddess 38 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EthnicGoddess Click to send private message to EthnicGoddess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Dorothy"
My first suspects were Al, Dorothy and Patrick. Dorothy, mainly because she looks so suspicious, Al b/c...well I don't know, it was just a gut feeling, and Patrick b/c he was the opposite of last year's mole.

Hockey Lady 40 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hockey%20Lady Click to send private message to Hockey%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Bill"
Bill

I changed long ago to Heather....maybe I was right in the beginning. We'll soon know!

loneshark 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-30-02, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail loneshark Click to send private message to loneshark Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Bill"
He has just always stuck out to me. Just a gut feeling. I really started suspecting him during episode 3.

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Darwin"
I picked him initially because of his first role in the Leadership Game.

He seemed suspicious at the time, so I stuck with him. Kind of a gut instinct. Yes, that's a Lex Gut...
-----------------------------------
Quotes of the week:
1. "Al, do you think you could move just a little?"-Myra
2. "Ewww... Patrick, no... I don't want to see that."-Heather
3. "I really hope Darwin doesn't realize I have a coalition with Dorothy, or... that could be bad."-Lisa
4. "Gas station attendants... They no NOTHING about flat tires... Let's ask these tourists!"-Darwin
5. "I swear, Rob, if this freaks me out I'm gonna punch you."-Anderson
6. "Those hills are a b!tch."-Anderson
7. "Um, thanks guys for not liking me!" (waves the $ at them)-Elavia
8. "They do look like piercing blue eyes, Heather, but I don't get it. He's totally making out with (that girl)."- Bribs
9. "I was a little surprised when Anderson came into my room in a suit. He usually just comes into my room in his pajamas, just his bottoms usually."-Darwin
10. "Man, I'm screwed."-Dorothy

11. (creepily) "Tiny bubbles... In my wine... Makes me happy."-Anderson

alleyb 98 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alleyb Click to send private message to alleyb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Heather"
She didn't overtly screw anything up in the first few Eps (not that she actually had much of a chance to), but she did say and do some things that drew my attention to her. Her emotional reaction about her bag getting burned with her bible in it didn't really seem completely genuine to me. And at dinner in Ep. 2 Heather brought up that someone right now is uncomfortable, that someone is constantly worried that they will give themselves away. This seemed to me like a ploy to throw suspicion off of herself. So Heather was the first person who I thought could be the Mole, and as the game has progressed, she certainly has done enough sabotage to back up my early suspicion.

Created4LIfe 59 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Created4LIfe Click to send private message to Created4LIfe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Darwin"
I have to go way back when they first aired the series last year. If I can remember that far back, I had Darwin selected. The second time they aired it, I switched to Bill.

Created4Life

evanakm 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-30-02, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail evanakm Click to send private message to evanakm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Katie"
From the second she split the 3's, I was positive it was her. My jaw hit the floor when she was executed. During the entire hiatus, I was positive that she would turn out to be the mole.

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-30-02, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "bill/dorothy"
I was very torn between the two. It looks like I have reason to be now.

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-30-02, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Darwin"
Just liked him and he was my early front runner......oh well.

juggdishseuss 73 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail juggdishseuss Click to send private message to juggdishseuss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Rob"
Another great thread Cycle!! My initial gut feeling for Episode 1 was Rob. I thought a young mole would certainly have been a great cover. Second, I thought of his occupation as a magician...if this guy were a really good magician, what a great pet to have to lose money in events when it seemingly wasn't his fault at all. Once Ep. 1 was done, I had 2 suspects: Rob and Bill. At this point, I think Dorothy is our sabatour.

07-30-02, 06:58 PM (EST)
33. "Cycle?"
since this is my thread, i can break the rules.

i'm not cycle. i'm spaz. CVLspaz. Cycle's not the ONLY one who can make good threads. i do have to concede that he is quite the threadmaker though! to tell the truth, i really didn't think this thread would be too much. but it has had a great response. thank you everyone!

pabby 50 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pabby Click to send private message to pabby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "1) BILL and 2) HEATHER"
Bill and Heather were honestly my #1 and #2 suspects after Episode 1 -- my suspicions of Bill were based on what I had seen and my suspicions of Heather were based on what I just felt.

Both continued to grow ever more suspicious as the episodes progressed, until about midway through when I finally felt that Bill's actions were just too overt. I began to convince myself that he was simply too obvious to actually be the Mole.

Heather remained a top suspect until a couple of episodes ago. After her "swearing" to Dorothy, I felt this was sinking too low -- even for the Mole.

I started focusing on Al around Episode 5 and became more and more convinced he was the Mole. I was so disappointed at his execution last week. (I also picked Darwin to walk away as the winner!)

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Patrick / Bill"
LAST EDITED ON 07-30-02 AT 07:49 PM (EST)

At the start, I figured that the mole would be an older male, so I focused on Patrick and Bill. Actually, in the first episode, I thought Patrick might be the more likely choice, because I didn't think they'd use two professionals (lawyer, then doctor) in a row as the mole. But then, in episode 2, it became clear that Bill was the mole, after he refused to play dress-up because of what he owed the Navy (yeah, right) and then tried to stay in the bar long enough to miss the train.

My only moment of doubt came after Bill won at jousting in E3. But maybe he just couldn't stand the thought of losing to Little Jane. Anyway, before that episode was over, I was back on the Bill train and never left the ranks of the Billuminati again.

Edited to add that I was waiting for either Patrick or Bill to do something suspicious before I chose between them. I had to wait until E2 for that to happen. So, despite CVLspaz's desire for one vote per voter, I think a split vote is entirely justified here!

RussianBlue 6 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RussianBlue Click to send private message to RussianBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Katie"
First Katie then Bill. DH turned me on to Bill after a few episodes.

moleish 46 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moleish Click to send private message to moleish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Al"
Al was my first choice based on gut feeling and the tightrope walk. Katie was a close second because I thought she was play-acting those tears. I was wrong both times. Ah well.

I got suspicious of Bill somewhere down the road and he is now who I think is the mole.

07-30-02, 06:45 PM (EST)
31. "Vote Total So Far"
LAST EDITED ON 07-30-02 AT 06:49 PM (EST)

i hope this ends up as post #29. if it doesn't, this post reflects 25 votes made through post 28. those who were unable to decide on one, shame on you! i said VERY FIRST SUSPICION. you can't suspect two people at once. maybe you suspected one before the other only because they were aired first, but you can only have ONE first. but i will take pity i chose to make your single vote into two half-votes. this is not meant to encourage splitting your vote. i would really appreciate a single first suspicion. if you feel you might explode with massive diarrhea because you'll make yourself so sick if you leave someone out, i guess i might let you split your vote. but only in an emergency like the afforementioned! oK!

Bill 5.5
Darwin 5
Dorothy 4.5
Katie 4
Heather 3.5
Al 3
Bribs 2
Lisa 1
Rob 1
Patrick .5

Ali, Bob, Elavia, and Myra got the goose egg. C'mon! someone suspected them. at least Myra and Elavia. 'fess up guys!

--EDITED: to apologize for the grotesque nature of portions of this post. i only wished to convey how strongly i wish to keep this to one vote per person. oh, and i added the two votes that slipped in before a could post. gotta learn to type faster!

canada_mole 33 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail canada_mole Click to send private message to canada_mole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Rob/Dorthey"
Rob/Dorthey these got my attention right away but after the seond or 3rd show I was only thinking Dorthey the burn bag game was a big one for me

Red Lady 2010 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "DARWIN!!"
I really thought the Mole would be Darwin...

tulipkisses8 12 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tulipkisses8 Click to send private message to tulipkisses8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Bribs!"
I thought bribs was the mole since episode 3. don't know why just kinda happened. plus i guess i wanted to believe it was him cause i wanted him to stay in the game cause he's so damn hot. hehe now i think bill is the mole.

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Rob"
But then I thought it was Patrick, then Katie, then Bill, then Heather, then......

anixon 38 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anixon Click to send private message to anixon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Katie"
Katie was my first choice after I saw her fingernails. Bill was my second choice. I'm still gunning for Bill as Mole.

thissummer 7 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-02, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thissummer Click to send private message to thissummer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: first thoughts"
al!! and patrick after a few eps....

fun question!

07-31-02, 01:27 PM (EST)
39. "RE: first thoughts"
whatever you might be thinking, this is NOT a bump

recapping 31 votes, 8 half-votes, and one rules violation (my own, but i'm allowed )

Darwin 6
Bill 5.5
Dorothy 5
Katie 5
Al 3
Bribs 3
Heather 3
Rob 2
Lisa 1

Ali, Bob, Elavia, Myra, and Patrick still have no votes! as if i gave anyone a chance

07-31-02, 01:33 PM (EST)
40. "Vote Total So Far"
whatever you might be thinking, this is NOT a bump

recapping 31 votes, 8 half-votes, and two rules violation ( one of them my own, but i'm allowed ) i decided to take pity on poster #38 and count his/her vote anyway

Darwin 6
Bill 5.5
Dorothy 5
Katie 5
Al 4
Bribs 3
Heather 3
Rob 2
Lisa 1

Ali, Bob, Elavia, Myra, and Patrick still have no votes! as if i gave anyone a chance

lizard 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-31-02, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lizard Click to send private message to lizard Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Lisa"
Lisa (lizard - get it!?). No seriously, Lisa, and apart from just the profile I can't even remember why!!

ivoryElephant 2256 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-02, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Dorothy"
She seemed suspicious in the beginning. Very smart
She also tricked Katie into breaking the rules by comeing
out of her room didn't she?

"I call you up in the middle of the night, like a firefly without a light. You were there like a blowtorch burning, I was a key that needed a little turning"

TheBrilliantHen 28 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-02, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheBrilliantHen Click to send private message to TheBrilliantHen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Katie"
Katie would have been my prime suspect until her execution, had not the "Olemay Isway Illbay" clues started rearing their ugly heads. She seemed like someone who could convincingly be too klutzy, scared, etc. for repeated challenges, while there was more to her. Well, there was more to her, but she wasn't the mole.

Before the telegram clue, I also suspected Myra and Patrick, somewhat due to editing issues.

After Katie went, I would have suspected Al. Hell, I suspected him anyway.

Sophie 2407 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-02, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sophie Click to send private message to Sophie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Rob"
He was a magician...and remember the whole sandwich thing? That was his favorite food...lol...I know those reasons are pathetic. But I was still a newbie!

Sophie

xxinvincible 101 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-02, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xxinvincible Click to send private message to xxinvincible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "Elavia"

nowhereman 131 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-02, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nowhereman Click to send private message to nowhereman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "Heather"
"...i don't want people to lie and say they knew it was one of the remaining three just to look good..."

Would I lie? No, I wouldn't. Really! I wouldn't. You don't believe me?

Seyz 198 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-02, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seyz Click to send private message to Seyz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "PATRICK"
Patrick, and I was absolutely wrong.
He just seemed like the perfect candidate at the time.
I thought it was Patrick until episode 4 where he got booted ...which was when I switched to thinking Heather was the mole.

rockluver 198 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-02, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rockluver Click to send private message to rockluver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Heather"
Because no one would suspect A Kat clone ! and all of the other early clues ( ex :Theres lots of smoke in the fire and shes the only smoker .) But now I'm leaning more to Do .

mindful 22 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-02, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindful Click to send private message to mindful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "Katie"
I have to admit i loved Katie she was the reason why i watched
the show but i think she had too much emotion ,for missing the G
for not gettin to see her father even thought there was a chance to see him again she wasn't a important player in the game she didn't add that much money to the pot and other things too but she is gone and i can't wait to see her in the reunion show.

DaSaintFan 47 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-02, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaSaintFan Click to send private message to DaSaintFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "Bill"
Okay, my first thought it was Bill was the "The Mole will make you Beg" bit.. and it was Bill who bowed out of the begging for the exemption, and had all the other players begging for the exemption.

Like star said, I saw Bill as the "grandfatherly" type that the rest of the players could trust. But I wasn't anywhere near _positive_, just leaning that way.

The game that had me "locked" in on Bill was the Smart vs. Dumb (i've given my reasons a few times, so I won't repeat them here.)

Katie became my second choice for a while... Forget when though (maybe it was those "21 clues for Katie" thread. And then Heather just seemed to shoot up the charts for me (when she did the bicycle-touching bit.. I just started watching her a little more.. funny thing was, I never blamed Bribs for the ice cream, cause it was Bill who suggested it I think.)

So that's where/how I got to where I am now...

07-31-02, 09:17 PM (EST)
51. "RE: first thoughts"
We got one for Elavia! this is recapping 42 votes and 8 half-votes (thankfully this total has not risen ) i totally screwed up that last recap! apologies

Kaite 7
Bill 6.5
Darwin 6
Dorothy 6
Heather 5.5
Al 4
Rob 3.5
Bribs 3
Lisa 2
Patrick 1.5
Elavia 1

Ali Bob and Myra still have no votes. now i swear when i went back through the pages of threads when i first got hear, i saw some about Myra being the mole. C'mon you former MyraFOMOs. don't be ashamed

MrNyceGuy 2 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-02, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MrNyceGuy Click to send private message to MrNyceGuy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "Dorothy"
From the first day I watched the show all the way up until this minute, I still believe that Dorothy is the Mole. If she isn't, she's had me totally fooled. From my perspective she hasn't done anything but sabatoge every game she's participated in since the beginning, unless it suited her purpose. Some of the stuff that she does seems to make it obvious that she's the Mole. That's how I'd play the game. If you so obviously look like you're trying to be the Mole, people are less likely to suspect you.

- She's a light eater but took the last piece of cake.
- She can't seem to participate in anything physical, but seems to have no trouble when it's in the Mole's best interest to win.
- She gave the least informative description possible to Heather to try to find her mom in the courtyard.
- She's the only player not to bungee jump for the $10,000
- She's the only player not to drink the "foot-wine" and claims it's because she doesn't drink alcohol. We're supposed to believe that she's incredibly intelligent but doesn't know the difference between crushed grapes and wine.
- The only time she ever took charge was when it was to suggest that the group dismantle the car to get it in the Greenhouse.
- She's not even looking down at the town when trying to locate Heather in the Evader game. Instead she's looking up, to the side, and back. Everywhere but the only place she should be looking!!!
- In the high card game, she was the only player to think about eliminating another player before putting her $25,000 chip in the pot. I fully believe that she would have, had Al not so forcefully convinced her otherwise. Eliminating another player would have been a much smarter move than putting in the money.
- This is not any sort of substantial proof, just my opinion, but whenver she does those player interviews, she gives the most lame answers to who she thinks is the Mole. I think that he/she is the Mole because he/she didn't do something.

Just my two cents...

MrNyceGuy

LUCKYtheTRUTHkid 6 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-02, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LUCKYtheTRUTHkid Click to send private message to LUCKYtheTRUTHkid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "Bill and Dorothy"
I really didn't have any "gut feeling," I just initially hoped the Mole would be one of the two of them because Dorothy went to my school, Dartmouth, and Bill is from my home state of Washington.

Lucky

ekr 51 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-02, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ekr Click to send private message to ekr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "Heather"
She reminded me a lot of Kathryn and I thought that would be a clever pick on the part of the producers. Everyone was probably expecting someone completely different. (Patrick, Bill)

bootyup 13 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-02, 03:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bootyup Click to send private message to bootyup Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "Katie"
What can I say? I picked her because she split a pair of three and forgot about the letter "g". Also, she has a green cast on her hand.

Oh well, I am switching to Dorothyfomo now.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-01-02, 03:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "Dorothy/Darwin"
Dorothy seemed think about everything too much that seemed suspicious. Also thought briefly about Darwin after the removal of the ears, nothing else he did seemed to be "Mole-Like."

kookoooverreality 3 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-02, 04:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kookoooverreality Click to send private message to kookoooverreality Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: first thoughts"
mine was Dorothy...from the start I had my suspicions, maybe not quite as many before but isn't it what they say is to stick with your original instincts....

08-01-02, 11:53 AM (EST)
58. "Vote Total So Far"
Well, i really suck at this being in charge of a vote thread. i can't ever get the "Vote Totals" threads right. i either don't change the subject or i count wrong! oh well. i think this one is oK. thus far, every time i've tallied the votes, we've had a different leader. first count (Bill), second count (Darwin), third count (Katie). nothin' changes this time. recapping 46 votes 3 rules violations (one not a vote, mine, and the other two i'll take pity on and count their votes anyway, i'm a softy) and 12 half-votes (this total rose, i'm mad! )

Dorothy 9
Katie 8
Bill 7
Darwin 6.5
Heather 6.5
Al 4
Rob 3.5
Bribs 3
Lisa 2
Patrick 1.5
Elavia 1

with no votes: Myra, Ali, Bob.
i'm still a bit skeptical of this "no votes for Myra" thing goin' on.

DIZWIZ2002 33 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-02, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DIZWIZ2002 Click to send private message to DIZWIZ2002 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "MYRA! (Happy?!)"
I have to admit, the first episode, wayyyyyyy back, made me suspect Myra. I forget specifically why, I think I just thought she looked shifty. I quickly dropped her for Katie though, and believed that Katie was the mole up until her execution. DIZWIZ

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-02, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "Bill"
Of course, I'm still confident that it is him.......but I have my doubts at times.

Molzingvivor 48 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-02, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molzingvivor Click to send private message to Molzingvivor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "Heather"
I have to admit that I didn't really have a leading candidate until 4 or 5 shows in as it is all but impossible to do anything but guess very early on.

I would probably still be on the HeatherFOMO boat if it wasn't for all the Bill clues that I discovered here. If you guys convinced me to jump from her ship early I will be so mad!

kyngsladye 2921 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-01-02, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kyngsladye Click to send private message to kyngsladye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "Dorothy for mole"
Even though logic has told me to join the Billuminati because of all the obvious clues, I have hung on stubbornly to Dorothy.

Her crazy behavior on the Think or Swim game clinched it for me.

Jodwin 11 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-02, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jodwin Click to send private message to Jodwin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "Bill"
When the show aired in the fall, I originally suspected Bill because he was picked or volunteered for tasks that did not require much effort on his part. He also didn't show much emotion about things, such as the bag burning. It was a hunch more than anything else that lead me to suspect him.

Around episode 3 or 4, I switched to Al. It looks like I should have stayed with my first impression! Actually, I don't think Bill is the mole. I have been suspecting Heather since Al was executed, but now I am leaning toward Dorothy.

08-02-02, 09:44 PM (EST)
64. "Vote Total So Far"
Well thank you DIZWIZ! i'm happy now

Dorothy 10
Bill 9
Katie 8
Heather 7.5
Darwin 6.5
Al 4
Rob 3.5
Bribs 3
Lisa 2
Patrick 1.5
Elavia 1
Myra 1

now i can die happy! we got a vote for Myra. i can believe no one for Bob or Ali, but Myra?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •