The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Katie had it right"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

mindful 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-25-02, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindful Click to send private message to mindful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Katie had it right"
LAST EDITED ON 07-25-02 AT 11:45 AM (EST)

ok Katie said that she had one person in mind on the quiz and she picked Elavia well Elavia took the money and left people were stunned but even before when katie was doing the quiz her answers must have been in common with the mole and Elavia hence the mole has to be female and so Katie must have changed her point of view she choose Bill and in the next eposide she was gone so that elimates Bill as the mole because he is male and has nothin in common with Elavia so therefore two ladies remain Heather and Dorothy,it could be Heather because Dorothy wants money to go into the pot and as u can see at the last minute she always comes up with the right things like the word mistrustfulness and puttin the numbers in the lock why would the mole be so worried aboout winning games or that could be a front

WHO CAN TELL

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Katie had it right Jims02 07-25-02 1
 RE: Katie had it right mrknowitall 07-25-02 2
   RE: Katie had it right Jims02 07-25-02 4
       RE: Katie had it right mrknowitall 07-25-02 5
           RE: Katie had it right Jims02 07-25-02 10
               RE: Katie had it right mrknowitall 07-26-02 11
                   RE: Katie had it right Jims02 07-26-02 12
                       RE: Katie had it right mrknowitall 07-29-02 19
 RE: Katie had it right weltek 07-25-02 3
   RE: Katie had it right cyclehausen 07-25-02 6
 RE: Katie had it right JillValentine 07-25-02 7
   RE: Katie had it right katem 07-25-02 9
 RE: Katie had it right magic_star 07-25-02 8
 RE: Katie had it right mindful 07-27-02 13
   RE: Katie had it right malibubarbie 07-28-02 14
 RE: Katie had it right alleyb 07-28-02 15
   RE: Katie had it right moliemolie 07-28-02 16
       RE: Katie had it right LaybackSpinPatty 07-28-02 17
           RE: Katie had it right moliemolie 07-29-02 18
 Could Katie have lost... LadyLuna 07-29-02 20
   RE: Could Katie have lost... cyclehausen 07-29-02 21
   RE: Could Katie have lost... moliemolie 07-30-02 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-25-02, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Katie had it right"
That's a great point that I haven't thought about yet!

There may be two things that could contadict this idea.

1. Katie isn't exactly truthful about this, and she did hedge her bets.

2. Katie accidentally gets one of the questions correct. Example, she doesn't know who sat in what seat when they first met.

But, I do find this very interesting... Especially since Bribs said in his interview that he thought Bob was gunning for him or Elavia, contradictory to what ABC's been editing.

One final note: She may have gotten 2 questions correct if Dorothy is the mole. They were both on the Swing For Life Team?
-----------------------------------
Quotes of the week:
1. "Al, do you think you could move just a little?"-Myra
2. "Ewww... Patrick, no... I don't want to see that."-Heather
3. "I really hope Darwin doesn't realize I have a coalition with Dorothy, or... that could be bad."-Lisa
4. "Gas station attendants... They no NOTHING about flat tires... Let's ask these tourists!"-Darwin
5. "I swear, Rob, if this freaks me out I'm gonna punch you."-Anderson
6. "Those hills are a b!tch."-Anderson
7. "Um, thanks guys for not liking me!" (waves the $ at them)-Elavia
8. "They do look like piercing blue eyes, Heather, but I don't get it. He's totally making out with (that girl)."- Bribs
9. "I was a little surprised when Anderson came into my room in a suit. He usually just comes into my room in his pajamas, just his bottoms usually."-Darwin
10. "Man, I'm screwed."-Dorothy

11. (creepily) "Tiny bubbles... In my wine... Makes me happy."-Anderson

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mrknowitall 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-25-02, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrknowitall Click to send private message to mrknowitall Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Katie had it right"
LAST EDITED ON 07-25-02 AT 02:57 PM (EST)

I am having trouble understanding the run-on sentence. Can someone explain the point another way? How does Elavia's departure mean Katie's answers have to be the same as the mole's?

07-25-02, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Katie had it right"
LAST EDITED ON 07-25-02 AT 03:05 PM (EST)

I'll explain it with a little more space imbetween (and numbered!)

1. There has been some debate over whether the mole is male or female.

2. The first question of Quiz 1 asks, "Is the mole male or female?"

3. Katie, in an interview, says that she "voted Elavia straight-ticket since day 1."

4. Logically, this means she answered, the mole is Female.

5. Since Bill was on a completely separate team during the whole episode from Elavia, there is a low likelihood that some of his answers overlapped Elavia's, accidentally letting Katie get one "correct".

6. Thus, if Katie is speaking the whole truth, they are saying the mole can't be Bill.

7. We also have evidence from Bribs execution chat that he's not sure if Bob thought it was him or Elavia, meaning Bob did have a chance of voting Male on that quiz and being executed.

I hope this clears the logic up.
-------------------------------
Quotes of the week:
3. "I really hope Darwin doesn't realize I have a coalition with Dorothy, or... that could be bad."-Lisa
4. "Gas station attendants... They no NOTHING about flat tires... Let's ask these tourists!"-Darwin
8. "They do look like piercing blue eyes, Heather, but I don't get it. He's totally making out with (that girl)."- Bribs
9. "I was a little surprised when Anderson came into my room in a suit. He usually just comes into my room in his pajamas, just his bottoms usually."-Darwin

07-25-02, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrknowitall Click to send private message to mrknowitall Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Katie had it right"
But how did Mindful come to the conclusion that Katie would then answer the opposite of what she answered on the previous quiz? The players had no idea how they did on the quiz on the night that Elavia left. Just because Elavia was proven to not be the mole, it doesn’t mean that their answers were completely wrong – they easily could have gotten some of the answers correctly if the mole was in Elavia’s group, so what exactly is the motivation on the next quiz for Katie to target a player who was in a different group than Elavia (i.e. Bill)?

If Katie’s second suspect was Bill then she would logically target him next, but that’s not what Mindful’s saying (at least I don’t think). Anyway, I don’t know if I myself is making any sense. I’m typing from work, don’t have time to write as clearly as I can.

07-25-02, 05:43 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Katie had it right"
I'm not sure... I'm still decoding it and looking for the hidden clue...

Wait a minute!!! I found it! If you rearrange the letters, it spells THE MOLE IS BILL.

IMHO, I think she voted straight-ticket Elavia, and then switched to someone else when Elavia left. My guess is Bill, because she's shown some suspicion toward him. Heck, she could have thought it was Darwin for all I know!

The strange thing is why Heather didn't follow her...
Quotes of the week:

07-26-02, 10:20 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Katie had it right"
"IMHO, I think she voted straight-ticket Elavia, and then switched to someone else when Elavia left. My guess is Bill, because she's shown some suspicion toward him. Heck, she could have thought it was Darwin for all I know!"

Mindful could have simply said Bill was the likely 2nd suspect for K, and she would logically target him next, if that’s what he/she means. K switching to Bill (if that’s in fact what happened) has nothing to do with the quiz she took on that episode. I still fail to see the connection between E leaving and K switching to B on the basis of E taking the money. Anyway, I am just repeating myself at this point.

07-26-02, 10:26 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Katie had it right"
"K switching to Bill (if that’s in fact what happened) has nothing to do with the quiz she took on that episode."

Um, yes it does... Katie was the type of player who would vote straight ticket for one player. According to her interview, Katie said she voted Elavia straight-ticket since day 1. When Elavia leaves, Katie votes completely for her second suspect. IMO, she wouldn't hedge her bets.

Now, I'm completely repeating myself. What do you really mean? I'm having trouble finding the logical error.
Quotes of the week:

07-29-02, 12:44 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Katie had it right"
LAST EDITED ON 07-29-02 AT 12:45 PM (EST)

To me, (and perhaps I misunderstood) Mindful’s point is that somehow E leaving alerted K that all her answers on the quiz were wrong, and she switched to a person who did not share a common answer with E on that particular quiz on the next quiz – i.e., Bill. I am saying that I don’t see how K could know her answers were necessarily all wrong.

Logically, K would switch to B if B was her 2nd suspect BEFORE Elavia left, but from Mindful’s post, I thought he/she was saying that she switched to B solely because of that quiz. Anyway never mind, it’s not important anyhow, I am probably just miscomprehending the following:

ok Katie said that she had one person in mind on the quiz and she picked Elavia well Elavia took the money and left people were stunned but even before when katie was doing the quiz her answers must have been in common with the mole and Elavia hence the mole has to be female and so Katie must have changed her point of view

>"K switching to Bill (if that’s
>in fact what happened) has
>nothing to do with the
>quiz she took on that
>episode."
>
>Um, yes it does... Katie was
>the type of player who
>would vote straight ticket for
>one player. According to
>her interview, Katie said she
>voted Elavia straight-ticket since day
>1. When Elavia leaves,
>Katie votes completely for her
>second suspect. IMO, she
>wouldn't hedge her bets.
>
>Now, I'm completely repeating myself.
>What do you really mean?
> I'm having trouble finding
>the logical error.
>-----------------------------------
>Quotes of the week:
>1. "Al, do you think
>you could move just a
>little?"-Myra
>2. "Ewww... Patrick, no... I don't
>want to see that."-Heather
>3. "I really hope Darwin doesn't
>realize I have a coalition
>with Dorothy, or... that could
>be bad."-Lisa
>4. "Gas station attendants... They no
>NOTHING about flat tires... Let's
>ask these tourists!"-Darwin
>5. "I swear, Rob, if this
>freaks me out I'm gonna
>punch you."-Anderson
>6. "Those hills are a b!tch."-Anderson
>
>7. "Um, thanks guys for not
>liking me!" (waves the $
>at them)-Elavia
>8. "They do look like piercing
>blue eyes, Heather, but I
>don't get it. He's
>totally making out with (that
>girl)."- Bribs
>9. "I was a little surprised
>when Anderson came into my
>room in a suit.
>He usually just comes into
>my room in his pajamas,
>just his bottoms usually."-Darwin
>10. "Man, I'm screwed."-Dorothy

>11. (creepily) "Tiny bubbles... In my
>wine... Makes me happy."-Anderson

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-02, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Katie had it right"
Actually, the questions on the quiz aren't gender related, so that logic doesn't work. For the logic to work, the Mole would only have to have had certain things in common with Elavia, like "was up against little Jane" in the Big John game or such, not necessarily another female.

So while your logic is semi-correct in it's thinking that the mole and Elavia have something in common, it's not entirely correct in that the mole must be female.

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-25-02, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Katie had it right"
There is ONE question on the quiz that Elavia and Bill may have had in common:

9.What kind of wine did the mole have to drink at dinner before the burn bag game? (Red / White / Both / Neither)

And actually FYI, question 1 on the first quiz was "Is the mole male or female?"

JillValentine 15 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-02, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JillValentine Click to send private message to JillValentine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Katie had it right"
I had this in my mind long time ago and Elavia should be the person who knew the Mole from the beginning NOT Katie. I'll give you my reasons think about it the show would of never offered Elavia money to leave the game unless she knew who the mole was right away correct. If I were the show producers I'll use the same little trick knowing that Elavia was about to be put up as the least favorite player once again. This giving the show the oppertunity to let the one they know for sure who was answering the quiz correctly a chance to leave for good. I will agree with you about Dorothy being suspicious because if she was Elavia's best friend I believe this who she pick as the mole from the start its that easy. Some will disagree with me and others will agree but if you get my point here you im sure you will understand the outcome about it.

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-25-02, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Katie had it right"
Weren't Dorothy and Elavia in a coalition? I remember Dorothy being very upset that Elavia left, she thought they could have picked everyone off until the end, just as she has done now with Heather.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-25-02, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Katie had it right"
Here is a link that shows how Katie did on the quiz if she went all Elavia on each quiz.
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=535&forum=DCForumID11&omm=11

The Cubs win the World Series!Cubbies Win!Cubbies Win!

mindful 22 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-02, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindful Click to send private message to mindful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Katie had it right"
all i'm sayin is that to all those people who think Bill is the mole your wrong because when katie went to her next suspect(Bill)she was gone that eposide, she must have watched Bill's every move that entire day and used whatever she knew on the quiz and got excutected thats how i feel.

malibubarbie 434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-28-02, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail malibubarbie Click to send private message to malibubarbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Katie had it right"
Agreed, that's why I'm still holding back from the BillFOMOs. The only reason. *lol*

alleyb 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-28-02, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alleyb Click to send private message to alleyb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Katie had it right"
This is worth looking at, but I don't think you can put too much faith in it. It all depends on how strongly people were voting for Elavia in comparison to the other players. It seems like a lot of people were voting for Elavia at least in part right up to the point when she exited the game. So if a large number of people were voting for her, they were on an even playing field with each other. It all depends on how much everyone hedged their bets. I don't think it shows that Elavia necessarily has any more in common with the Mole than anyone else.

moliemolie 75 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-02, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moliemolie Click to send private message to moliemolie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Katie had it right"
I think that does show that Elavia had more in common with the Mole. If everyone was voting for her until she walked out and was still in the game, that means they were voting for someone with similar qualities to the Mole and that's why they made it through. Can you tell me how many people were offered money to leave the game? Did that happen last year also?

LaybackSpinPatty 27 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-02, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LaybackSpinPatty Click to send private message to LaybackSpinPatty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Katie had it right"
The problem with this logic is that just one person is executed during each execution. Therefore, even if they all voted for Elavia only one person could leave: the person who got the most questions wrong. Also, the questions on the quiz don't exactly always tend to be about the Mole's physial appearance, much of the time they are questions like is the Mole left handed, or something that requires keen observing. So I think that there are many ways Katie could have tripped up, the most likely being she didn't observe her suspect well.

07-29-02, 03:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moliemolie Click to send private message to moliemolie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Katie had it right"
LAST EDITED ON 07-29-02 AT 03:26 AM (EST)

How does that explain the fact that Katie's next #1 suspect was Bill and yet she was gone the very next episode? It seems to me that the show realized a contestant that was very similar to the Mole had to go so that no one would figure out that the similarities between the two was keeping voters in the game. Therefore, they offered the money to Elavia, who was already unpopular, and got rid of the person who resembled Heather most. The only way Bill can be the Mole is if ABC didn't tell the whole truth when they made it appear that Bill was Katie's next suspect. (We should not be surprised that a network that produces a show about lying and deceitfulness could actually be deceitful liars.) However, it is interesting that Katie said the person she trusted the most basically stabbed her in the back. I think that "person", Heather, is the Mole.

LadyLuna 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-29-02, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyLuna Click to send private message to LadyLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Could Katie have lost..."
just because she was slow as molasses answering the quiz? If there's a tie between two players on the amount of correct answers, doesn't the slow-poke get the boot?

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-29-02, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Could Katie have lost..."
Anderson announces the event of a tie before the execution. There WAS, indeed, a tie when Katie was axed.

07-30-02, 00:38 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Could Katie have lost..."
So if there was tie when Katie was axed, there is someone else who was thinking like her. Could it be that the person that was thinking like her was Heather since they were in a coalition? However, if Heather thinks Bill is the Mole, and he isn't, that means that Heather should be gone by now. Unless she know knows it must be Dorothy and she was smart enough to form a coalition with her to make Dorothy think she has been fooled. That sounds plausible but I don't think it is the case. Honestly, I think ABC has done some devious things to protect the identity of the Mole. The reason why is because the person they have chosen as the Mole isn't the brightest fish in the pond. ABC knew that Katie's next choice as the Mole was Bill so if she lost fair and square, that would make us think Bill isn't the Mole. However, since they threw the elimate of a tie into the equation, we cannot be 100% sure that Bill isn't the Mole. They want us to believe that because if they stopping shoving all the clues pointing to Bill down our throats, it will be easy to see that Heather "the bad actress, in my opinion) is indeed the Mole.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •