The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Final Quiz"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

molemama 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-24-02, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail molemama Click to send private message to molemama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Final Quiz"
Week 12
1) When the players first met in the Castle Tarasp, The Mole was seated in which seat (starting from the entrance to the room)?
First Second Third Fourth Fifth Sixth Seventh
Eighth Ninth Tenth Eleventh Twelfth Thirteenth Fourteenth

2) What was the number on the house where The Mole was sequestered during the three questions game?
No Number 5 6 7
8 9 24

3) During High Card, what was the sum total of all the cards The Mole received (face cards equal 10, Ace equals 11)?
22 24 33 39
46 48 50 52

4) How many times did The Mole (while paired with their partners) correctly guess the other players' answers during Three Questions:
0 1 2 3
4 5 6 7

5) During the rappelling game, The Mole answered the question at which flag?
Blue Red Yellow
Green Green and yellow
All four None of the four

6) At the pool during think or sink what was the maximum number of weights The Mole wore?
Zero
1 weight 2 weights 3 weights 4 weights
5 weights 6 weights 7 weights 8 weights
The Mole was not at the pool

7) What color backpack did The Mole carry during the top secret game?
Black Blue Gray

8) How does The Mole deal with pressure situations?
I try to calmly assess a plan of action
I rely on how I met similar problems in the past
Step by step
I try not to make any immediate judgments or decisions
I don't know - deep breaths?
If it's tons of little things I write them down and cross them out

9) What stage of the race was The Mole selected to run during the gnome home game?
First Second Third
The Mole was not part of the gnome home game

10) In what position did The Mole choose their "eyes" in Relative Disguise?
First Second Third Fourth
Fifth Sixth Seventh Eighth

11) When the players first met in the Castle Tarasp, The Mole was seated in which seat (starting from the entrance to the room)?
First Second Third Fourth Fifth Sixth Seventh
Eighth Ninth Tenth Eleventh Twelfth Thirteenth Fourteenth

12) In which position did The Mole face Little John or Little Jane?
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11

13) What bad habits does The Mole have that we should know about?
Collect my ear wax & belly button lint ... and make small figurines
I've been known to crave cigarettes when I drink alcohol!
My ability and willingness to "crack" every joint in my body
Occasionally chew my nails
None that I am aware of, unless snoring can be considered such
Sometimes I say what I am thinking when I shouldn't

14) Does The Mole wear prescription glasses?
Yes No Occasionally at night
For driving Yes, unless I have contacts in

15) Who did The Mole choose to be their eyes in relative incognito?
Katie Dorothy Bribs Bill
Al Darwin Heather

16) In which position was The Mole given the opportunity to jump during the relative bungee game?
First Second Third Fourth
Fifth Sixth Seventh

17) Who was The Mole's hero/idol as a child?
Mickey Mantle Madonna Dad Spiderman
Judy Garland Mom I honestly don't remember having a hero or an idol

18) How many times did the other two players correctly guess The Mole's answers in the three questions game?
0 1 2 3

19) Who is The Mole's favorite artist?
Toulouse-Lautrec Pablo Picasso Monet Salvador Dali
Bettina Steinke Van Gogh Cezanne Andrea Wolff

20) How many different rides did The Mole get from locals during the top secret game?
1 2 3 4
5 6 The Mole did not get any rides

Who is The Mole?
Bill Dorothy Heather

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 OUCH!!! cyclehausen 07-24-02 1
 RE: Final Quiz Survivorerist 07-24-02 2
   RE: Final Quiz Jims02 07-24-02 3
 RE: Final Quiz alleyb 07-30-02 4
   RE: Final Quiz Jims02 07-30-02 5
 Observations Bebo 07-30-02 6
   RE: Observations cyclehausen 07-30-02 7
       Difficult Enough? Jims02 07-30-02 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-24-02, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "OUCH!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 07-24-02 AT 01:46 PM (EST)

Tough quiz.

Assuming Dorothy and Heather both know Bill is the Mole, I have to pick Dorothy to win.

She just seems like she would know more of these hard facts.

Although it is interesting that Heather and Dorothy, the only 2 players to write so much in their journals that they needed new ones, are the two players left.

(editAre questions 1 and 11 supposed to be the same??

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-24-02, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Final Quiz"
Yeesh, what a super hard quiz! I would not be able to even remember half the answers that dealt with a particular person on these questions!

P.S. What was the 3 questions game? I don't seem to remember seeing it...

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

(Courtesy of Strider )

"Oh my heck, I'm so very glad that that's over. The 2001-2 television season was, for this sofa spud, cruelly and unusually punishing."
-Antonia Zerbisias, The Toronto Star

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-24-02, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Final Quiz"
This is going to be in the final episode...

There is a mention of a Three Questions Game, and a Top Secret Game.
-----------------------------------
Quotes of the week:
1. "Al, do you think you could move just a little?"-Myra
2. "Ewww... Patrick, no... I don't want to see that."-Heather
3. "I really hope Darwin doesn't realize I have a coalition with Dorothy, or... that could be bad."-Lisa
4. "Gas station attendants... They no NOTHING about flat tires... Let's ask these tourists!"-Darwin
5. "I swear, Rob, if this freaks me out I'm gonna punch you."-Anderson
6. "Those hills are a b!tch."-Anderson
7. "Um, thanks guys for not liking me!" (waves the $ at them)-Elavia
8. "They do look like piercing blue eyes, Heather, but I don't get it. He's totally making out with (that girl)."- Bribs
9. "I was a little surprised when Anderson came into my room in a suit. He usually just comes into my room in his pajamas, just his bottoms usually."-Darwin
10. "Man, I'm screwed."-Dorothy

11. (creepily) "Tiny bubbles... In my wine... Makes me happy."-Anderson

alleyb 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-30-02, 03:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alleyb Click to send private message to alleyb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Final Quiz"
I find it interesting that there are some player-specific questions here, but none that point to Dorothy.

5) During the rappelling game, The Mole answered the question at which flag?
Blue Red Yellow Green
Green and yellow All four None of the four
HEATHER was the only one in the rappelling game.

6) At the pool during think or sink what was the maximum number of weights The Mole wore?
Zero
1 weight 2 weights 3 weights 4 weights
5 weights 6 weights 7 weights 8 weights
The Mole was not at the pool
BILL was the only one who was in the pool.

9) What stage of the race was The Mole selected to run during the gnome home game?
First Second Third
The Mole was not part of the gnome home game
HEATHER and BILL were both in the Gnome Home game.

I'm not sure what this means, but it is interesting. Why didn't they throw a Dorothy-specific question out there?

Also--Why are questions 1 & 11 the same? And aren't there supposed to be 25 questions? Where are the other 4?

07-30-02, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Final Quiz"
I think it's just a typo about questions 1 and 11...

Notice the "Who Is The Mole?" question isn't numbered.
Quotes of the week:
3. "I really hope Darwin doesn't realize I have a coalition with Dorothy, or... that could be bad."-Lisa
4. "Gas station attendants... They no NOTHING about flat tires... Let's ask these tourists!"-Darwin
8. "They do look like piercing blue eyes, Heather, but I don't get it. He's totally making out with (that girl)."- Bribs
9. "I was a little surprised when Anderson came into my room in a suit. He usually just comes into my room in his pajamas, just his bottoms usually."-Darwin

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Observations"
The quiz is going to be brutal to make the winner earn the money. I'm sure the producers would rather have a true winner, instead of having to tiebreak on time. During the first Mole, both finalists knew who the Mole was and still missed a lot of questions. One of them got 16/25...can't remember whether that was Jim (loser) or Steven (winner).

It wouldn't surprise me for them to throw the same question in their twice, or basically ask the same thing two different ways. Since it is a timed test, this is a sneaky way to trip up people who are going too fast.

The gnome question is Dorothy-too, since picking "not in the gnome game" means only her.

This little light of mine...I'm gonna let it shine!

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-30-02, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Observations"
I wouldn't be surprised if the "Who is the Mole" question is worth 5 points.

Also, the only really difficult questions IMO (Total of cards and where seated on first day) were on other quizzes. Anyone certain of the Mole should not miss any on this quiz anyway (unless the number of the house during the 3 questions game is somehow obscure)

07-30-02, 05:01 PM (EST)
8. "Difficult Enough?"
Maybe I shouldn't be saying this since I'm not on the show, but it just seems like this year's quiz is easier than last year's quiz. I don't know why. Last year's had "What is the mole's pet's name?" questions. This year alludes to the games.

Just a thought.
Quotes of the week:

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •