The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mole Suspect List V2.11"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-23-02, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mole Suspect List V2.11"
Well, here we go....another week, another possible suspect gone. I know Al and Bill had been swapping back and forth for my number one, Al had it last week.

1. Bill (2) - There is now no doubt at all in my mind.

2. Heather (3) - Good job, but you're not the Mole.

3. Dorothy (4) - Not the Mole, not the Mole, not the Mole.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Mole Suspect List V2.11 DaSaintFan 07-23-02 1
 RE: Mole Suspect List V2.11 magic_star 07-24-02 2
 RE: Mole Suspect List V2.11 cyclehausen 07-24-02 3
 RE: Mole Suspect List V2.11 evanakm 07-24-02 4
 RE: Mole Suspect List V2.11 Survivorerist 07-24-02 5
 RE: Mole Suspect List V2.11 Jims02 07-24-02 6
 RE: Mole Suspect List V2.11 Bebo 07-24-02 7
 RE: Mole Suspect List V2.11 Femme 07-24-02 8
 RE: Mole Suspect List V2.11 starshyn99 07-24-02 9
 Ok, so fine, it's not Al weltek 07-24-02 10
 RE: Mole Suspect List V2.11 rTuRnAnCeKr 07-24-02 11
 RE: Mole Suspect List V2.11 Kokoro 07-24-02 12
 RE: Mole Suspect List V2.11 nowhereman 07-24-02 13
 RE: Mole Suspect List V2.11 EthnicGoddess 07-24-02 14
 Alfomo No Mo molefan 07-25-02 15
   RE: Alfomo No Mo LadyLuna 07-25-02 16
 RE: Mole Suspect List V2.11 buttercup 07-25-02 17
 nobody but Dorothy! CVLspaz 07-26-02 18
 RE: Mole Suspect List V2.11 mikey 07-27-02 19
 RE: Mole Suspect List V2.11 sittem 07-27-02 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DaSaintFan 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-23-02, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaSaintFan Click to send private message to DaSaintFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Mole Suspect List V2.11"
Da Mole: Billster! Unlike a lot of people, I've actually enjoyed his presence on the show... sort of the calming influence to Heather and Al. A perfect example of ying/yang (or is it yin/yang?? I forget).

Not Quite the Mole But I could believe it if she was: Heather. For some reason, I still think that Heather's emotional acting could be entirely that.. acting, and boy, I say she'd be a great actress for those kinda "Horror Movie-Damsel in Distress" roles.

Just too good of a player to be the mole (or maybe that's why she is the mole?): Dorothy. It had have been really easy for Dorothy to climb out of the roach-box though... (Btw.. was I the only person who thought of the movie "The Cell" when they first showed the contraption?). She bumped Al off my suspect list last week with the Tower, but she can't quite get past the other two players in Molishness when it's said and done.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-24-02, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Mole Suspect List V2.11"
1.Bill-Mole

2.Bill-Mole

3.Bill-Mole

The Cubs win the World Series!Cubbies Win!Cubbies Win!

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-24-02, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mole Suspect List V2.11"
1. Bill - Mole

2. Heather - not the Mole

3. Dorothy - not the Mole

I don't think anyone can honestly express a different sentiment.

evanakm 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-24-02, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail evanakm Click to send private message to evanakm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Mole Suspect List V2.11"
1) Heather (45%) She sure as hell could suck it up for 100K, especially since the producers would never let anything happen to her. This is ABC, not Fox. It still doesn't sit quite right with me that she did nothing until at least E3. At least Kathryn took part in the ATM challenge to make sure she wasn't UTR. She edged past Bill on my list based on Al's execution.

2) Bill (40%) His sabotage is very real, but I still think that he might just be pretending to be the mole. But even though my gut tells me he's not the mole, I can't ignore the hidden clues (or rather lack thereof for Heather) and the fact that he was a key player in the first game. (see above for my reasoning)

3) Dorothy (15%) Not like Bribs who there was not a chance in hell of being the mole, she has done enough of the little things to build a case against her. But I just don't think she's done enough, and even though her successes make some people suspicious of her, I just think that in that position a mole would just let the challenge fail since it would deter maximum suspicion. Besides, my girl is going to win this thing, she can't be the mole.

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-24-02, 05:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Mole Suspect List V2.11"
1. Heather. Really, I have almost nothing to go on this week. ABC was great in keeping the secret tight. But, due to my "suspense theory," Heather is the mole. 35% chance.

2. Dorothy. Only possible hidden clue I saw this week was the guitar in Anderson's funhouse. 33% chance.

3. Bill. Was my prime suspect, but no real reason to suspect him this week. 32% chance.

In short, I'd think Heather was the Mole, but it's hard for me to be more than 3% sure.

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

(Courtesy of Strider )

"Oh my heck, I'm so very glad that that's over. The 2001-2 television season was, for this sofa spud, cruelly and unusually punishing."
-Antonia Zerbisias, The Toronto Star

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-24-02, 08:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Mole Suspect List V2.11"
Come on Billfomos... At least play this game! (magic_star)

1. Bill- (2) 50% Chance. In light of Al's execution, my prior suspect list was down to 1. As much as I don't want him to be the mole, I think he will. Unless...

2. Dorothy- (3) 45% Chance. ...Unless, Dorothy is the mole. She's sabotaged a lot of other games, so it makes sense that she's #2.

3. Heather- (4) 5% Chance. Nope, I've pretty much eliminated her. I think she'll be the Loser in two weeks.

If B's the mole, D wins... If D is the mole, B wins...
-----------------------------------
Quotes of the week:
1. "Al, do you think you could move just a little?"-Myra
2. "Ewww... Patrick, no... I don't want to see that."-Heather
3. "I really hope Darwin doesn't realize I have a coalition with Dorothy, or... that could be bad."-Lisa
4. "Gas station attendants... They no NOTHING about flat tires... Let's ask these tourists!"-Darwin
5. "I swear, Rob, if this freaks me out I'm gonna punch you."-Anderson
6. "Those hills are a b!tch."-Anderson
7. "Um, thanks guys for not liking me!" (waves the $ at them)-Elavia
8. "They do look like piercing blue eyes, Heather, but I don't get it. He's totally making out with (that girl)."- Bribs
9. "I was a little surprised when Anderson came into my room in a suit. He usually just comes into my room in his pajamas, just his bottoms usually."-Darwin

10. "Man, I'm screwed."-Dorothy

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-02, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Mole Suspect List V2.11"
1. Bill
2. Heather
3. Dorothy

Do I really need to explain now?

This little light of mine...I'm gonna let it shine!

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-24-02, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Mole Suspect List V2.11"
1. Heather and Bill
2. Dorothy

Femme

starshyn99 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-24-02, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail starshyn99 Click to send private message to starshyn99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Mole Suspect List V2.11"
CAVE!! I have finally submitted to the overwhelming evidence!

1. Bill - He was my original pick from day one, but soon (around episode 3 or 4) I switched because he was TOO obvious. The game is no fun with a Bill mole, but I can no longer deny it. Uncle, I give, Bill is the Mole.

2. Heather - She walks the walk and tries to talk the talk, but when all is said and done, I don't think it is her. I would be really dissapointed esp. after her swearing on her Bible. Sure, she claims to be a good liar, but there is a lie and then there is a low blow.

3. Dorothy - There is no way the mole would have stayed in that box of bugs. She has won too much money with amazing saves. The mole's job is to sabatoge the pot, not pull money out of thin air. I feel that she knew the answers to the brain teasers and was testing her main suspect Bill, got confirmation and then rode the Bill wave to the end all the while trying to mimic Elavia and maker herself seem more suspicious.

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-02, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Ok, so fine, it's not Al"
1. Bill. There are just too many clues there to ignore. He's always been in my top three, so I'm not taking a big hit by moving him up.

2. Dorothy. If she's the mole, she sucks.

3. Heather. The effort and feelings seem too genuine.

I also think that Heather and Dorothy know the Mole is Bill. Why else wouldn't they have knocked him off first instead of Bribs and Al? They certainly liked Bill less. I think they purposely threw suspicion onto themselves to eliminate Al & Bribs.

rTuRnAnCeKr 32 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-02, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rTuRnAnCeKr Click to send private message to rTuRnAnCeKr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Mole Suspect List V2.11"
1. Bill- After many weeks on the S.S. DorothyFOMO, I have jumped ship to the overwhelming evidence, or have I...I can't decide who it is!!

1. Dorothy- Just sneaky enough, and I am keeping her at 1 because...If Bill is the mole, Dorothy wins. If Dorothy is the mole, Bill wins.

3. Heather- You won't win anything.

-_-!-_-_The Track Runner_-_-!-_-

-_-!-_-!-_-_ -_-!-_-_!-_-

-!_-_-!-_-_Has Spoken_-_-!-_-_!-

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-24-02, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Mole Suspect List V2.11"
1.) Bill = Mole
2.) Dorothy - $$$
3.) Heather =

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

nowhereman 131 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-02, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nowhereman Click to send private message to nowhereman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Mole Suspect List V2.11"
LAST EDITED ON 07-24-02 AT 11:35 AM (EST)

1. Heather (1) - I will never waver...unless I am wrong.

2. Bill (3) - if it isn't Heather, then he may just be it.

3. Dorothy (4) - the winner, either of the money or in fooling the most of us.

EthnicGoddess 38 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-02, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EthnicGoddess Click to send private message to EthnicGoddess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Mole Suspect List V2.11"
1) Bill- arghhhh....I never wanted to say this. Oh well, I can still hope he's not the mole, right?

2) Dorothy- I still think she'd be a great mole

3) Heather- If she is the mole, then she was a very good one, managing to lose money for the pot and still act genuine.

molefan 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-25-02, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail molefan Click to send private message to molefan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Alfomo No Mo"
I'm disappointed - Thought it was Al for a long time. Now I have to move to a new fomo camp and I've thought about this a while. Here's my picks:

Heather - Mole - several sabotages. greased up Bill's gnome, touched the bike even though told not to, picked an Italian lady for Dorothy's Mom when her Mom was actually seated facing her, gave up at the tower game and twice lost the exemption, and of course left the snake room losing 100 g's (Anderson didn't tell her how long she had to stay - he could have been back in a matter of moments).

Dorothy - winner - just think she's too smart. She saved several games at the last minute. NO WAY, I would have stayed in with the roaches if I were the mole!

Bill - loser - sorry Billfomo's just can't join that bandwagon. I don't see those clues as being real clues.

Just have to say I enjoyed Anderson's funhouse tremendously. Al could not have been funnier in the "Tiny Bubbles" room. I for one am going to miss him.

Guess we'll all know in a couple of weeks.

Mole Fan to the End!

LadyLuna 114 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-02, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyLuna Click to send private message to LadyLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Alfomo No Mo"
I say "uncle" too... it's gotta be Bill

1. Bill - if Heather and Dorothy are together in a coalition, they must be targeting him or one of them would be gone by now.

2. Dorothy - I think she'll win.

3. Heather - She looses too much (at everything), I'd be very surprised if she wins.

buttercup 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-25-02, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buttercup Click to send private message to buttercup Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Mole Suspect List V2.11"
1) Heather -- suspected her ever since she fell off the log without being touched in the "Little John/Little Jane" game

2) Bill -- only because the mole is definitely not Dorothy

3) Dorothy -- the winner

CVLspaz 109 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-02, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CVLspaz Click to send private message to CVLspaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "nobody but Dorothy!"
if you read my thread "players/games" (i'm sorry i don't know how to make a link) you'll find a more detailed reasoning behind my picks.

1. Dorothy(1) - since Bribs left, Dot's been numero uno. she was a VERY strong 2 before that. if i were the producer trying to put the mole in the perfect games to sabotage, i would put him/her in nearly every game Dot has been in. her 'amazing saves" have been few, only twice, and for little money: at most 50G over the whole show. Dot has to cover her butt somehow.

2. Bill(2) - because it's not Heather and there are SOME and only SOME viable hidden clues that pertain to Bill. there are not NEARLY as many as some people claim, but they're there.

3. Heather(4) - she's not because she swore to God and on her Bible AND on her ring. three VERY important things! if she is the mole, she's not the type of person i would want to be friends with in real life. if she can lie while swearing on all THREE of those things, she's dispicable. i have faith in Heather that she would not demean an entire religion in an attempt to cover her identity in a GAME.

mikey 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-27-02, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Mole Suspect List V2.11"
1. Bill (75%) -- "The Mole is Bill." That is what the telegraph said, according to posts I have read here, I did not see it on the show myself. (If this number sequence did not actually appear on the show, then someone has done an excellent disinformation campaign on these boards). Did the second line mean something? Did it mean "the mole is Bill..sgirlfriend" or "the mole is Bill...NOT" This clue, alone, looks like overwhelming evidence, but when paired with "admiral" -- which, again, I didn't see, but am taking the word of others on this -- seems to be enough. Has Bill caused some others to screw up? Sure, I remember him telling Bribs to hang out close to the tower and catch his breath rather than try to find Heather in the evader game, but he appears to have messed up no more than Dorothy. The only reason I leave out the 25% chance he is not the mole is that maybe there is, actually, a disinformation campaign going on in these boards.

2. Dorothy (20%) -- She has messed up a couple of times and has not always appeared to be trying, in subtle ways reminiscent of the British mole. In the absence of the above hidden Bill clues, she would be my first choice for mole. "Green" keeps coming up, and she went to Dartmouth, "The Big Green" and Don Ho could be a clue for her initials. I think she gave a very poor description of her mom to Heather in the courtyard; I would not have been able to pick out her mom from that. Her lie about the python was terrible.

3. Heather (5%) -- She has messed up a few times -- and her greasing the gnome (a Mole euphemism for sex?) and providing advice to Bill to put the gnome in the basket was the kind of thing the British mole might do to make someone else mess up. There is always a chance, but I just don't see any of the hidden clues that point mostly to Bill and to a lesser extent to Dorothy.

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-27-02, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Mole Suspect List V2.11"
Well - since I've been wrong about a lot of things on M2, why not go against the tide in my predictions.

1. Heather
2. Dorothy
3. Bill

I think it's more likely Heather than Dorothy based on a few things said above by other Heather supporters.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - if it's Bill, he/ABC did an awful job - he's too obviously the Mole, so if he is the show stinks (even though I've enjoyed it immensely). I just can't accept him as the Mole. If he is, I won't watch Mole anymore in the future (unless, of course I do happen to turn it on in a moment of weakenss -which I swear I won't do).

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •