The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Loree's Execution Theory"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-23-02, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Loree's Execution Theory"
Loree posted this theory on the vote thread to explain her vote. Since the vote thread is not a place for discussion, I thought I would start a thread so that we could consider her theory. It does answer some interesting questions, like why we were shown thumbprints for all 6 contestants during Darwin's execution, and would be an interesting use of a hidden clue. Talk about hiding important information about the game in plain sight.

The original post can be found here:
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=652&forum=DCForumID11&omm=57

I can finally say with certainty that Al leaves tonight. Before now I was just going with wishful thinking. I knew he wasn't the mole and he wasn't going to win. So I wanted him gone.
But I now know the order they will leave. The episode they executed Darwin they gave the order the last 6 were leaving. The episode was all about descending order. They started with Bill (who is the MOLE and was never entered onto the screen before) and they ended with the 6th person (Darwin) even though we already knew he was gone after Bribs was safe. I believe that was the clue that episode. It was the 6-5-4-3-2-1 descending order thing they kept mentioning. Darwin left, then Bribs, and Al leaves tonight. Then Heather loses the quiz to Dorothy in the final episode.

Bill is the Mole and Dorothy wins the money.

This little light of mine...I'm gonna let it shine!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Loree's Execution Theory lizard 07-23-02 1
 RE: Loree's Execution Theory GuessItRains 07-23-02 2
   RE: Loree's Execution Theory Kokoro 07-23-02 6
 interesting CVLspaz 07-23-02 3
   RE: interesting Bebo 07-23-02 4
       RE: interesting Jims02 07-23-02 5
 RE: Loree's Execution Theory Kokoro 07-23-02 7
 RE: Loree's Execution Theory lizard 07-23-02 8
   RE: Loree's Execution Theory xxinvincible 07-24-02 9
       RE: Loree's Execution Theory Jims02 07-24-02 10
           RE: Loree's Execution Theory spidey45 07-24-02 11
               RE: Loree's Execution Theory Jims02 07-24-02 12
 RE: Loree's Execution Theory Loree 08-06-02 13
   RE: Loree's Execution Theory ejm92 08-06-02 14
   RE: Loree's Execution Theory Loree 08-06-02 15
 RE: Loree's Execution Theory curious 08-06-02 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

lizard 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-23-02, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lizard Click to send private message to lizard Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Loree's Execution Theory"
LAST EDITED ON 07-23-02 AT 10:55 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-23-02 AT 01:19 PM (EST)
Edited for Ep11

I'd posted this on another thread, but it fits with Loree's theory - just a thought!!

"I know this has come up somewhere before, but I thought I'd surface it again. I ended up on ABC's Mole 2 home page and was struck by their display of players and their status. The names are in alphabetical order, but placed in 3 columns.

I've tried to reproduce it here. I've replaced their white for "still in" with green, and added execution order. See what you think.

It's one heck of a symmetrical pattern, and would say Al should go next!! Obviously there's no way ABC could manipulate results to get to this. It just shows you that chance and patterns can do some weird things!!

On the other hand if Al is next to go........."

Al 11......... Darwin 9...... Lisa 3

Ali 2......... Dorothy....... Myra 6

Bill........... Elavia 7....... Patrick 4

Bob 1....... Heather....... Rob 5

Bribs 10.... Katie 8

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=edit&forum=DCForumID11&om=630&omm=11

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-23-02, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Loree's Execution Theory"
Weeelll, this is fine and all but takes a bit of supposing.

Obviously when Darwin was executed nobody knew how the Molerons would perform on the upcoming quizzes. So it's probably just a big coincidence. I suppose it is possible that the producers could have shuffled the order of the reveal for the viewers (since it "wouldn't affect game play") as a hidden clue, but still seems a stretch.

Another possibility is that the reveal for that episode really did occur in the order of "Most to Least" right. By this point the order might not shift much from episode to episode.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-23-02, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Loree's Execution Theory"
I'm actually taken with Guess' editing observation which states (from the vote thread):

2) They showed us the Heather-Dorothy alliance. I don't believe they would have showed us this if that alliance won the game by being the final 2 players left. Therefore, either Dorothy or Heather is next to go.

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

CVLspaz 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-23-02, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CVLspaz Click to send private message to CVLspaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "interesting"
this theory is interesting. another thing that makes it a little more interesting is that Myra was the 6th one executed. if you remember, she was executed as the only player entered into the computer. this might have been a clue to watch with 6 players left. maybe not. anyway...
i'm not going to completely disregard this theory, but there is one big thing i cannot get over. this theory assumes that the producers give a list to AC for the execution order. that hasn't even been proven, but we'll go with that. if production gives him a list, they give it to him with only the knowledge of prior executions and quiz results for this quiz. as they are experiencing this, they have not yet completed the subsequent quizes, thus there are no results until AFTER this execution. no matter how smart and clever ABC producers are, they will never be able to tell the future! for this theory to work, the producers would have had to have known the execution order BEFORE the quizes were taken. i don't know how this theory can be viable. some people say that they edit the execution to give a desired order, but i don't think this is true. AC is always saying something to the effect of, "there are 3 players left: Al, Darwin, Bribs." this cannot be a creation of editing. if there are any other viable ways this theory could work, i would like to hear them. the only other thing I can think of is that the quizes are a ploy and they have a predetermined order of execution, but this does not seem possible to me.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-02, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: interesting"
During this episode, I remember him saying something when it got down to Bribs and Darwin, so I understand your concerns about the theory. I have them too.

In most cases, I don't think we're shown the whole and correct order when AC is shown typing the names at the end of the show. Possibly, this is to leave room for the editors.

This could be a case of coincidence helping the editors out. As the numbers were decreasing, they probably decided to drag some of the later executions out to the last person/people to create suspense. They may have looked back after completing the final show and realized that they had a chance to edit a hidden clue in here - purely by coincidence - by showing the entire execution sequence.

And who knows? Perhaps in the interviews prior to execution, everyone else but Bribs had given the interviewers answers that showed they were on the right track, so the producers took a chance and put Bribs later on.

Like I said before, I see holes here too, but it also gives us a chance to evaluate our assumptions on what we're shown vs. what could be happening that we don't know about.

This little light of mine...I'm gonna let it shine!

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-02, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: interesting"
It really depends if Al is excuted this week, since AC specifically said which 3 players are left... Then I guess ABC could have edited the first 3...

And I mentioned this on the other thread. During Charlie's execution they went though all the names as well, and there was no real pattern. It was:

Jim/Steven (forget order), Kathryn, Charlie (red)
Quotes of the week:
1. "Al, do you think you could move just a little?"-Myra
2. "Ewww... Patrick, no... I don't want to see that."-Heather
3. "I really hope Darwin doesn't realize I have a coalition with Dorothy, or... that could be bad."-Lisa
4. "Gas station attendants... They no NOTHING about flat tires... Let's ask these tourists!"-Darwin
5. "I swear, Rob, if this freaks me out I'm gonna punch you."-Anderson
6. "Those hills are a b!tch."-Anderson
7. "Um, thanks guys for not liking me!" (waves the $ at them)-Elavia
8. "They do look like piercing blue eyes, Heather, but I don't get it. He's totally making out with (that girl)."- Bribs
9. "I was a little surprised when Anderson came into my room in a suit. He usually just comes into my room in his pajamas, just his bottoms usually."-Darwin

10. "Man, I'm screwed."-Dorothy

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-23-02, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Loree's Execution Theory"
Well, obviously Loree knows what she's talking about ;)

Now let us never speak of S3 again.

lizard 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-23-02, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lizard Click to send private message to lizard Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Loree's Execution Theory"
Looking more like it's a real possibility. It also explains why in Darwin's execution there was a pause before red came up, and even though he was last he looked like he didn't know he was going - the order of name input televised was "fixed' after the event, not the order AC actually input.

xxinvincible 101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-24-02, 01:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xxinvincible Click to send private message to xxinvincible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Loree's Execution Theory"
If I do recall, when Bribs came up green, Darwin grabbed something and got ready to leave.

I also am surprised that Heather/Dorothy are still there, and they showed the coalition. Reason being: If either of them were the Mole, the other would be gone, therefore people would know it would be Bill (people who have common sense and people who don't look for clues). Thats why they kept Jim/Steve hidden last year.

07-24-02, 08:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Loree's Execution Theory"
I still doubt the pattern a little, but it could definitely be valid in light of Al's departure.

There! I've said it Bebo!

Where's my money?
Quotes of the week:
3. "I really hope Darwin doesn't realize I have a coalition with Dorothy, or... that could be bad."-Lisa
4. "Gas station attendants... They no NOTHING about flat tires... Let's ask these tourists!"-Darwin
8. "They do look like piercing blue eyes, Heather, but I don't get it. He's totally making out with (that girl)."- Bribs
9. "I was a little surprised when Anderson came into my room in a suit. He usually just comes into my room in his pajamas, just his bottoms usually."-Darwin

spidey45 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-24-02, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail spidey45 Click to send private message to spidey45 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Loree's Execution Theory"
Actually, I watched episode 7 from the first season yesterday because I was interested in how the names were entered into the computer with only four players. I thought maybe they would do the same thing again. Jims02, your order is off, the actual order is

Kathryn, Jim, and Charlie (executed)

Steven's name wasn't entered into the computer because he had earned an exemption from the "Trust Me Test" (throwing knives, walking on coals, walking on a blank). Kathryn's name was entered first because she had volunteered to go first.

07-24-02, 10:24 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Loree's Execution Theory"
Sorry buddy... That was a year ago... Thanks for the clarification. I do remember it happening once last year though. It's really strange. It could just be my imagination.
Quotes of the week:

11. (creepily) "Tiny bubbles... In my wine... Makes me happy."-Anderson

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-02, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Loree's Execution Theory"
Well tonight I get to find out if my theory was correct. It would be nice to be right once in awhile.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-06-02, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Loree's Execution Theory"
I hope it's correct......we'll all see in about an hour or so...

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-02, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Loree's Execution Theory"
Yippee! I was right.

curious 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-06-02, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail curious Click to send private message to curious Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Loree's Execution Theory"
Good theory! Let's see if they use it as a clue...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •