The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Reality TV"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

rTuRnAnCeKr 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-20-02, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rTuRnAnCeKr Click to send private message to rTuRnAnCeKr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Reality TV"
Ever think that these molerons would have worked out better on another reality show? Well, I do! For fun, everyone list what shows the molerons should have been on, or just tell why they were perfect for the mole coughdorothycough.

Big Brother:

Lisa- Entertaining, Funny, Hot Dog Vender. The classic personality for Big Brother. She would have bonded well in a house for many days. She would make it far.

Patrick- Every BB needs a man who breaks the rules. (Ok, so that journal thing wasnt exactly bad-ass) Oh yeah, his speedo would have fit in nicely with the ladies.

Katie- Crying...crying..." I am so sorry, but I had to nominate someone, because I love all of you" Ah...what would reality TV be without the crying girls...and Bunky.

Survivor:

Bob- From what I saw, he had some physical assets. He could get far with that...if people didnt get jealous, or scared he might beat them.

Rob- Cool guy, funny, likeable, cool hair. Would immediatly make alliances, and get people to be on his side. His physical assets might help him also. But his personality would definately get him atleast to the jury.

Al- Reminds me of Peter Harkey...voted off first...didnt fit in....

The Amazing Race:

Dorothy/Elavia- These two would make a great team. Sneaky, mysterious, lack of any physical skill. I could see Dorothy navigating through those complicated Chinese streets, while Elavia cheated a merchant to complete a task.

Darwin/Bribs- Both are smart, strong, strategic guys. They could easily pull ahead. Bribs could get some help from the ladies of the country(5 kisses for a map...)and Darwin could make fun of the other teams, lowering their morality. Both of them would not give up.

The Mole:

Myra- Hard worker, determined. She was a great character because she was there to play the game, and never gave up.

Heather- Perfect. Even though she cried too, she would not be good for BB. Everyone needs to watch someone lose every challenge, chance for exemption, boyfrien-excuse taht one. How interesting would the mole be if Heather didnt complain 24/7?

Shouldnt be on Reality TV:

Ali- Sore loser. *Stares at red screen, not accepting her fate*

Bill- Bill who? My berber carpet is more interesting than this guy.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Reality TV rTuRnAnCeKr 07-21-02 1
 Heather would be a NATURAL on Survi... HeatherFan 07-22-02 2
   RE: Heather would be a NATURAL on S... rTuRnAnCeKr 07-22-02 3
 I'll play weltek 07-23-02 4
 RE: Reality TV ejm92 07-23-02 5
 RE: Reality TV Kokoro 07-23-02 6
 RE: Reality TV Survivorerist 07-24-02 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

07-21-02, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rTuRnAnCeKr Click to send private message to rTuRnAnCeKr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Reality TV"
....no takers? LOL.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

HeatherFan 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-22-02, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HeatherFan Click to send private message to HeatherFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Heather would be a NATURAL on Survivor"
Two words- Thong Bikini

Nuff said....

07-22-02, 08:21 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Heather would be a NATURAL on Survivor"
ahh....u speak the truth.

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-23-02, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "I'll play"
I hate to see a new poster's good thread die, so I'll play along:

TAR
Bribs/Darwin
I agree that they would be an ultimate winning team

Survivor
Bill
Gotta have the old guy/military thing going on

Heather
Would perform in challenges well and would be eye candy for the guys. And at some point we need a character who would be an emotional mess. Perfect.

Lisa
I dunno, I just could see her as the middle aged fighter.

Al
He's got enough attitude and physical strength to be that guy that makes it far enough to drive everyone crazy.

Big Brother
Bob
Need your average, good looking guy.

Ali
Just catty enough that it could work.

Rob
He could dazzle the houseguests with magic in their amazing amount of free time.

The Mole
Myra
Yeah, she was good

Patrick
Old skinny guy is a must

Elavia
Sly, smart, athletic

Love Cruise
Dorothy
She's a waste of space, you know, like most of the LC cast...

Katie
The perpetual single. Maybe they'd throw her overboard.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-23-02, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Reality TV"
Hmmm, interesting.....here's my list.......

Big Brother.....
Bob
Myra
Patrick
Ali
Elavia

Survivor.....
Al
Heather
Bribs
Katie

TAR......
Bribs/Darwin
Dorothy/Lisa

Boot Camp......
Bill
Rob
Elavia

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-23-02, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Reality TV"
Big Brother:

Bob - Generic young white guy to get with the ho's of the house.

Heather - Generic 'ho.

Rob - While I like him better, he's very very like Mike and Josh. The funny I-think-I'm-in-control guy of the house.

Survivor:

Dorothy - Because it's about time Survivor was more than black/white.

Bribs - Finally! A young (interesting, so Ethan doesn't count) guy that you won't be disgusted with by the end.

Al - Somebody's gotta be voted out first.

Bill - And second, too.

Elavia - Way hotter than Ramona, Alicia, Linda and Vee put together! Plus she's interesting to watch.

And Ali as the sweetheart.

The Amazing Race:

Patrick/Katie - And you thought Tara and Wil were bad....

The Mole:

Darwin - He's so sneaky and clever, this game was made for him! (I don't say the same for Elavia, as her situation in this game was on part of the stupidity of the others ;)

Boot Camp:

Lisa - I really can't think of anything to type in this space.

Trading Spaces:

Myra - Paint that wall, baby!

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-24-02, 06:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Reality TV"
Big Brother

Rob - Good with the younger crowd. Would he be a "belonger" (I don't remember who originally coined that term back in S2, but it's a good one) in the dominant alliance or one of the "other people" trying to break it up?

Al - Cooler older houseguest. Very entertaining with the potential to be the house villain too.

Heather - Eye candy, but obviously has good observation skills too so she may be able to read the other HGs.

P.S. It's really hard to pick for this because the general Mole personality is sitting back and observing while the general BB personality is bickering and manipulating.

The Amazing Race

Bob/Bribs - Appear to be half-decent shape. Would Bribs be the heartthrob of ARwhatever?

Two of Lisa/Elavia/Dorothy - The thinkers (i.e. the "smart ones"). With the exception of Lisa, who I really didn't get to see much of, the lack of physical ability may cost them.

Survivor

Ali - Half of us say Whiner, the other half say Sweetheart. I tend to think the second one, but either personality will do.

Patrick - Frankish. Kind. Of. Guy.

Darwin - He has an all-around personality; probably not gonna be the best at anything but probably not the worst either. This could make him a power player on Survivor.

Bill - Would he end up being a Rodger or a Zoe? Hmmm...

Didn't Seem to Really Fit On Another Show

Myra and Katie. But they were cool Mole players!

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

(Courtesy of Strider )

"Oh my heck, I'm so very glad that that's over. The 2001-2 television season was, for this sofa spud, cruelly and unusually punishing."
-Antonia Zerbisias, The Toronto Star

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •