LAST EDITED ON 02-12-04 AT 11:21 AM (EST)
I don't think there's anything spoilerish in this post, but if you really are worried, just don't open the thread.
A couple of years ago, during Mole 2, someone noticed that it was odd how many "gimme questions" that the Winner, Dorothy, got on the quiz. The answer choices were either "Her" or "The other two," meaning she'd know what the answer to the question is.
Here's a list for this questions:
1. Is the mole male or female?
Male (Mark, Dennis)
If Angie is not the Mole, she'll get this one right.
2. How was the mole introduced to the "Taxi Loco" game?
Drove the taxi
Was picked up at the basketball court (Dennis)
Was picked up on Heart Street (Angie)
Waited at the elementary school
Was picked up at Hot Restaurant
Was picked up at the police station
Was picked up at the television station (Mark)
Waited at a gold & silver shop
3. What is the mole's journal number?
I can't remember which, but still there is no bias.
4. What role did the mole play in the "Artifact or Fiction" game?
Sold a real story
Sold a false story (Mark)
The mole was not a salesperson (Angie and Dennis)
5. What did the mole do during the "Moon over Yucatan" game?
Did not go down to the lagoon beach (Dennis)
Went to the lagoon beach, got wet, but did not skinny dip (Mark)
Skinny dipped (Angie)
6. What outcome did the mole bring to the "Piņata Party" game?
Won a box worth $10,000 for the pot
Won a box worth an exemption
Broke a rule and was disqualified (Angie)
None of the above (Dennis and Mark)
7. In which piņata was the mole stuffed during the "Piņata Party" game?
The pig piņata (Mark)
The bull piņata (Dennis)
The goat piņata
The cat piņata
The mole was not stuffed in a piņata (Angie)
8. How much money did the mole's team win for the pot during the "Clucks for Bucks" game?
9. In the maze game, was the mole a navigator or a runner?
Navigator (Mark and Dennis)
10. Did the mole earn money for the pot during the "Tequila Shooters" game?
Yes (Angie and Dennis)
11. What was the mole's role during the "Still Life" painting game?
The "chatterbox" (Mark)
"A Child at heart" (Angie)
Person "with a good eye" (Dennis)
12. At the 3rd Execution Dinner, what did the mole say their adult film name would be?
Little Rock 73rd
Who knows? But definitely no bias here.
13. During the "Donkey Rally" game, was the mole a member of team Paco or team Pepe?
Paco (Mark and Angie)
Advantage: Dennis (finally!)
14. During "The Graduate" game, how many game questions did the mole answer correctly?
Thanks for the clarification. No bias.
15. Has the mole received an Exemption in this season of "Celebrity Mole"?
Yes (Mark and Dennis)
Advantage: Angie (such an unfair question!)
16. Who was sitting next to the mole at the last Execution Ceremony?
Mark and Tracey
Angie and Dennis
Can't remember, but there's no way there could be overlap here. No advantage.
17. What role did the mole play during the "Treasure Code" game?
One who "likes to get to the bottom of things" (Angie)
A "pop culture buff" (Mark and Dennis)
18. At the beginning of the "Flashback" game, what color was the mole's blindfold?
Can't remember, but I do remember they were all different colors. No advantage.
19. What role did the mole play during the "Flashback" game?
"The fastest" (Dennis)
The one who is "Good at cleaning up" (Mark)
The one with the "Best memory" (Angie)
20. Who is the mole?
And obviously no advantage here.
Combine that with Angie's happy expressions next episode, the fact that she's seen almost all these questions before (taken all the quizzes), and the big advantage she has, I'd be surprised if Angie lost this game.
If she does, oh well.