The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Time to VOTE, Molerons!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-03-04, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Time to VOTE, Molerons!!!"
Last week, 8 of our 32 voters managed to identify Keshia as the contestant that was executed from the Mole. Not bad, but let's see if we can do better this week.

Read the rules, then let us know what you think will happen...

1) Post the name of the contestant that you think will be executed on the next episode of Celebrity Mole: Yucatan as the subject line of your message. That means hilight and delete the area that says "RE: Time to VOTE, Molerons!!!" and replace it with one of the following:

Mark Curry
Angie Everhart
Tracey Gold
Dennis Rodman

2) Reply to this message only (That means click reply at the bottom of MY post, not at the bottom of some other vote or a vote tally).

3) This is not a discussion thread. Only posts containing votes should be posted... if you want to comment on something someone said, do it in another thread.

4) Make any other predictions (who will get an exemption, how many tasks they'll complete, etc) in the body of your message.

Good Luck!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Angie Everhart Bebo 02-03-04 1
 Angie Everhart ihavturtlduvluv 02-03-04 2
 Angie memacmur 02-03-04 3
 Angie Loree 02-03-04 4
 Angie buckeyegirl 02-03-04 5
 Tracey joannie 02-03-04 6
 Dennis Rodman IceCat 02-03-04 7
 Mark I_AM_HE 02-03-04 8
 Angie a77u12a 02-03-04 9
 Tracey MegsSweetPea 02-03-04 10
 Angie LeftPinky 02-03-04 11
 Angie Holy Moley 02-03-04 12
 RODMAN Molaholic 02-03-04 13
 Angie Radiation 02-03-04 14
 Gold munson 02-03-04 15
 Angie bobstew617 02-04-04 16
 Dennis Rodman Keae 02-04-04 17
 Angie ejm92 02-04-04 18
 Angie Everhart Monicanada 02-04-04 19
 Mark WrongEveryTime 02-04-04 20
 Dennis Rodman Jims02 02-04-04 21
 Dennis Gweedeaux 02-04-04 22
 Angie Littleroo 02-04-04 23
 Angie Juliaa 02-04-04 24
 ANGIE! DoodleBug 02-04-04 25
 Dennis Rodman PlumBlossom 02-04-04 26
 Angie Estee 02-04-04 27
 Mark Curry bmarlowe 02-04-04 28
 Angie? tig_ger 02-04-04 29
 Angie survivorscott 02-04-04 30
 Evergoneyet? gizmo_ber 02-04-04 31
 Mark Curry mookiemeister 02-04-04 32
 Tracy Gold I3 L A K E 22 02-04-04 33
 Angie Everhart frankz 02-04-04 34
 Tracey Gold EmeraldBrooch 02-04-04 35
 Tracey true 02-04-04 36
 Post-Mortem Bebo 02-05-04 37

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-03-04, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Angie Everhart"
Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

ihavturtlduvluv 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-03-04, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ihavturtlduvluv Click to send private message to ihavturtlduvluv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Angie Everhart"
Look Bebo, we agree on something ;)

~ihavturtlduvluv

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-03-04, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Angie"
Then Dennis

Then we find out which one IS the mole. Hopefully it's Tracey, and I don't have to feel so bad about guessing none of the executees correctly seeing as I've been a TraceyFOMO since episode 1

MEmacmur

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-04, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Angie"
I have wanted her to leave for several weeks. This is the week she actually goes.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-04, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Angie"
Hopin' and wishin'.

A Kyngsladye Creation

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-04, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Tracey"
Going out on a limb. As Rodman would say, "This time it's going to be crucial!"

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-04, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Dennis Rodman"
Time to go...

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-04, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Mark"
just a guess

a77u12a 130 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-04, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail a77u12a Click to send private message to a77u12a Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Angie"
Alt: Dennis

MegsSweetPea 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-03-04, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MegsSweetPea Click to send private message to MegsSweetPea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Tracey"
New poster, but I've been following the site since last year.

I think she's going to be the Michael Boatman of this year.

I think Angie's crying is a sign of, "well now I have no freaking clue who the mole is."

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-03-04, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Angie"
Angie - it has to be you. That gives me the final three that I'm betting on.

created by the amazing JSlice!

Holy Moley 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-03-04, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Holy%20Moley Click to send private message to Holy%20Moley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Angie"
Real vote-Angie
Backup vote-Mark

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-04, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RODMAN"
Poor poor wormie-pooh

Radiation 12 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-04, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Radiation Click to send private message to Radiation Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Angie"
I'm sticking with my guts here. Tracey is my Mole, Mark is my winner, and either Angie or D-Rod are Mole-fodder as of this week.

backup - Rodman

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-03-04, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Gold"
LAST EDITED ON 02-03-04 AT 09:20 PM (EST)

And we all get fooled.

ETA: Well, a good idea poorly executed but can't edit the subject line. It says Gold.

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-04-04, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Angie"
No model as the mole this time around...

Keae 168 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-04, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Keae Click to send private message to Keae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Dennis Rodman"
picked him last week - this time he'll go - or maybe not

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-04-04, 02:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Angie"
Angie

Monicanada 532 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-04, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Monicanada Click to send private message to Monicanada Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Angie Everhart"
Tracey is the mole!

WrongEveryTime 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-04-04, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail WrongEveryTime Click to send private message to WrongEveryTime Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Mark"
Going for the long shot

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-04, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Dennis Rodman"
It could be anyone... I just keep thinking that the confident Rodman may go this week.

A 2004 IceCat creation

Gweedeaux 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-04-04, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Gweedeaux Click to send private message to Gweedeaux Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Dennis"
Tracey's gotta be the mole, and for some reason I have visions of Mark and Angie in the final three. So Dennis by process of elimation!

Littleroo 16 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-04, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Littleroo Click to send private message to Littleroo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Angie"
Wishful thinking!

Juliaa 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-04, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliaa Click to send private message to Juliaa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Angie"
I want Mark to be booted as I have a bet with hubby and friend that Tracy's the mole. Friend says Mark and hubby says Rodman.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-04, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "ANGIE!"
Just a hunch.

Snazzy new sigpic by Slice

PlumBlossom 679 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-04, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PlumBlossom Click to send private message to PlumBlossom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Dennis Rodman"
Alternate: Angie

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-04, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Angie"
And to paraphrase Mark, if I'm wrong, I'm taking most of you down with me...

bmarlowe 6 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-04, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bmarlowe Click to send private message to bmarlowe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Mark Curry"
-

tig_ger 2098 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-04, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Angie?"
Not sure. Just a guess.

Alternate: Mark

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-04, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Angie"
because I said so

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

gizmo_ber 337 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-04, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gizmo_ber Click to send private message to gizmo_ber Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Evergoneyet? "
I keep hoping this week will be the week. Now i know for sure she's at least not going to be around too much longer, but sheesh, will Angie ever get off my screen?

don't like sunlight, keep me away from water, don't feed me after midnight

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-04-04, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Mark Curry"
I'm going against majority of the votes here. I'm casting this vote on a gut feeling. No hard evidence against Mark.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

I3 L A K E 22 19 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-04, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I3%20L%20A%20K%20E%2022 Click to send private message to I3%20L%20A%20K%20E%2022 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Tracy Gold"
ALT. Angie

frankz 1210 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-04-04, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frankz Click to send private message to frankz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Angie Everhart"
Sticking with my previous theories.
Tracey is the Mole
Dennis wins (or visa versa)

EmeraldBrooch 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-04-04, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EmeraldBrooch Click to send private message to EmeraldBrooch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Tracey Gold"
She's not the mole; fooled you all! Muwaahahaha, it's Mark!

Dennis gets an Exemption....

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-04, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Tracey "
*waves to Bebo*

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Post-Mortem"
Ouch. Our overwhelming choice to go lives to play in the final 3, while a number of TraceyFOMO's (including me) have some words to eat today. Before getting to the totals, got some shout-outs to my peeps:

First, a hearty welcome to new poster MegsSweetPea, who not only used the first post to correctly pick the executee, but pointed out that Tracey is the Boatman of this season. Nice way to start your posting life here.

Second, a hearty welcome and condolences to Juliaa, who has now lost her bet. Hope the stakes aren't too painful for you.

Third, kudos to EmeraldBrooch for getting the bootee and exemption winner right.

Fourth, *wave* to True, my favorite cheater. But you did following the waving rule (from another forum, don't worry if you missed it, folks), which is just another reminder of how cool you are.

Now on to the ugly totals (with alternate votes in parenthesis, but without one cheater vote):

Angie = 20 (2)
Dennis = 6 (1)
Tracey = 5
Mark = 4 (2)

Psst...next week may be a good time to vote for "No One Will Be Eliminated This Week". Just sayin'.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •