The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mole Suspect List v. 4.4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-29-04, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mole Suspect List v. 4.4"
1. Tracey - No reason to switch her this week. Mark told her small buildings in the background, she paints a huge barn. Nice tactic on the walkie-talkie too, cutting him off while he was describing. That's been used by Moles before. Also interesting how she didn't start talking about her painting while Angie and Keshia explained theirs to Dennis. She looked way too calm during the execution, even after hearing about the tie. When she told the others she knew who the Mole was, I thought, "Yeah, cuz it's you."

2. Mark - I believe Mark when he says he was trying to appear like the Mole to throw off the others. That's usually a sign you think you've figured out who the Mole really is and are trying to get others off-scent.

3. Dennis - I think that Dennis ends up winning this game. His quote about how he would win if he survived this elimination is the type of prophetic statement that the editors love to throw in. Yeah, he took his sweet time during the art game. But he ate all of the worms. If he were the Mole, I could have easily seen him say, "Why should I do it, if none of you will?" or just eaten his own worm. He could have turned things around to pick on them for being too wussy to do it, and everyone would have just chalked it up to Dennis being Dennis.

4. Angie - I think she's toned down her antics because she's trying to win the game, but I don't think it's going to matter.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4 DoodleBug 01-29-04 1
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4 Jims02 01-29-04 2
   RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4 Bebo 01-29-04 3
       RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4 Jims02 01-29-04 4
           RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4 Bebo 01-29-04 5
               RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4 Jims02 01-29-04 6
   RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4 buckeyegirl 01-30-04 15
       RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4 Jims02 01-30-04 18
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4 PlumBlossom 01-29-04 7
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4 mikey 01-29-04 8
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4 kpod 01-29-04 9
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4 ejm92 01-29-04 10
   RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4 moleron486 01-29-04 11
       RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4 Molaholic 01-30-04 12
           RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4 brvnkrz 01-30-04 13
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4 Oscirus 01-30-04 14
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4 canadman 01-30-04 16
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4 Loree 01-30-04 17
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4 Charonna 01-31-04 19
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4 RebelYell 02-01-04 20
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4 ihavturtlduvluv 02-02-04 21
   CURRYFOMO Molaholic 02-03-04 22
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4 memacmur 02-03-04 23
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4 LeftPinky 02-03-04 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-04, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4"
As usual, I agree with everything Bebo has said.

Angie is toast next week, and Tracey is the mole.

Snazzy new sigpic by Slice

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-04, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4"
LAST EDITED ON 01-29-04 AT 12:24 PM (EST)

Dang it, Bebo. I wanted to start it this week.

(Oh well, can't argue with a Blue Peep!)

This is a confusing week for me.

1. Tracey Gold

Wow, I can't believe I'm moving Rodman down this week. I dunno. Tracey and Dennis are virtually a tie in my mind. I've started noticing all the moley behavior she's had. But here's the worst thing about all of her behavior. Her explanations are almost completely logical! Mark did tell her to paint a farm kinda house and then later, after she built it, he told her it was small. Tracey would be such a good mole, because she is so convincing in her confessionals. Either the Winner or the Mole.

2. Dennis Rodman

Dennis' behavior is a little more believeable lately. I mean, after seeing the screen go green, I would probably need to stretch my legs and roam around. Get rid of the excitement somehow! Anyway, I'm curious about his worm eating. I just don't think the mole would eat all of those worms...

Side note: Another tie! Did Dennis fly through the quiz again, avoiding execution for another week?

3. Mark Curry

If Mark is the Mole, he's probably making up for last week's Maze win. And he did a good job of sabotaging this week. The art game was very shady. But, I don't see the Mole being so obvious during the Ball Game, which was only worth $500 a bottle... Also, Corbin, Stephen, and Keshia all mentioned a suspicion of Mark and Angie.

4. Angie Everhart

She still could be the mole, but I still doubt it. I don't have much to say. This is a bold prediction, but I think... she will, and I repeat will be around for the final episode though. I'm pretty convinced now about my theory of the opening credits ("Do you want me to be the mole?"). So it makes me wonder if she is it.

In my mind, it's either Mark or Dennis this week. I have a feeling the Final 3 is Angie, Tracey, _______.

A 2004 IceCat creation

01-29-04, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4"
Dang it, Bebo. I wanted to start it this week.

You can start it next week, hon. I'm just particularly snarky today.

(Oh well, can't argue with a Blue Peep!)

You can...it just normally doesn't get you anywhere.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

01-29-04, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4"
LAST EDITED ON 01-29-04 AT 12:39 PM (EST)

Psst. Bebo's the mole. She's been moving and locking a lot of threads lately...

I'm actually the mole, of course. Bebo's just shielding me.

01-29-04, 12:40 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4"
I just do that 'cause I'm snarky.

Snarky, smart, and could be the Mole.

01-29-04, 12:42 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4"
Rounding up them newbies? I hear $10,000 gets put in the pot for each locked thread.

I haven't locked any. Must be sabotage.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-04, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4"
LAST EDITED ON 01-30-04 AT 11:54 AM (EST)

Edited to apologize for accidently responding to Jims' post instead of Bebo's. It's been one of those days.

1.Tracey She's been my suspect from Day 1. The farm house painting was awfully suspicous...she could've have added little houses in the background had she wanted to, but she didn't. As Bebo said, she also didn't explain to Dennis what the picture was suppose to say. Maybe I've been reading this board too long, but in the opening credits when they have the million words floating around, I swear I saw Gold. Of course, that could've been just wishful thinking-I haven't re-watched it yet to see if it's really there or if I'm just going Mole crazy. Again, the only thing making me hesitant about her is that would they have another female be the mole?

2.Dennis- He's playing kinda hard to be the mole..but he seemed to take his good ole' time trying to match the paintings up.

3.Mark- I just don't think he's the mole. See Bebo's explanation-I'm in complete assessment with what she said.

4.Angie- I just don't think that they would choose another supermodel. I also believe her when she said in a confessional that she was just trying to make everyone think she was the mole.

A Kyngsladye Creation

01-30-04, 01:17 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4"
It's all right, I forgive you. I like replies. Really. I do.

Nice list!

PlumBlossom 679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-29-04, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PlumBlossom Click to send private message to PlumBlossom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4"
1. Mark
2. Tracey
3. Angie
4. Dennis

an IceCat original

mikey 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-29-04, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4"
Geez, the only one I was 100% sure was not the mole was Keshia, so I really do not have any more info to go on.

1. Tracey -- Correct me if I am wrong, but I seem to recall that, when the previews for last week's episode were shown regarding the tequila, there was actually "Cuervo Gold" shown. In the actual show, it was "Mole 1800." Anyway, way too many "Gold" clues to ignore. I agree with everything bebo said about her behavior on the last thread, she is making a lot of classic look like I'm trying but really sabotaging mole moves and is quick to point suspicion at others.

2. Dennis -- Hard to ignore the clues pointing to worms, wrestlers, etc.

3. Mark -- not inconceivable, but I just don't think so.

4. Angie -- She is too obviously bad at everything to be an actual mole -- classic person trying to look like the mole without being the mole.

kpod 125 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-29-04, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kpod Click to send private message to kpod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4"
LAST EDITED ON 01-29-04 AT 04:46 PM (EST)

1. Tracey -- All right, I give in. I really don't have much more than a gut feeling as evidence, but that's usually the way it works. It is interesting that Keshia started out thinking she was the mole, but by the time the quiz came along had completely changed her mind, and boom, she's gone.

2. Dennis -- Nobody loves him. Everybody hates him. So he goes on The Mole to eat worms. Ahem, anyway... No real slip-ups (I don't consider the worm thing a giveaway -- I'm sure it seemed completely natural to him), but then again he seems to be the Boatman for this show, being the subject of blatantly obvious clues that all prove red herrings. And wasn't it Kathy who pulled the "blank journal" trick last time? "I hate everybody..."

3. Angie -- isn't the Mole.
4. Mark -- totally isn't the Mole, though I wouldn't want him doing recon for me.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-29-04, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4"
1. Mark - He's been my pick from the beginning....behavior was a little too Mole-ish this week, but maybe it was reverse psychology as we've seen before with past Moles.

2. Tracey - A little quiet, which leads to suspicion.

3. Angie - Eh, not getting Mole vibes from her.

4. Dennis - He plays too dumb.

Back 2 Back NFC North Champs...Headed For Houston!

moleron486 66 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-29-04, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moleron486 Click to send private message to moleron486 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4"
1.ANGIe. i have thought she was the mole beor the game even sterted.

2.Tracy-Mark. tied

?. Dennis to quiet

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-04, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4"
LAST EDITED ON 01-30-04 AT 01:07 AM (EST)

1. Mark - Still my leading contender -- the picture descriptions were all just too confusing. End never mentioned the lake in the 'farm' picture, as well as not telling about the size of the buildings until way to late. We also never heard him mention the flower behind the lady's face (even though it looked as if Tracey may have known about it -- possibly edited?) During the tequila game, he made sure the tray went flying whenever the bottle tipped over. The others managed (most of the time) to balance it across to pay-off.
2. Tracey - Up and coming with a bullet. Too many 'gold' clues around, but her confessional seems like a clue to her being the next executee. Also, the over-credit replay of her getting hit over and over could be either way.
3. Rodman - Eating the worms confirmed it for me. No way would the mole go through that when the other players backed out. That wouldn't have been a sabotage. He also really seemed to be trying to match the paintings.
4. Angie - Trying too hard but not succeeding. Prolly the one who tied, but won out with speed.

BTW -- In Amhad's $10,000 picture not only did we have a mole, but in the background (golf flag) was another 7 ... seems as if 7 is important.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-04, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4"
If already mentioned, I apologize, but, Growing pains was on for 7 seasons, and, with the addition of Chrissy and leonardo DiCaprio, there were 7 main characters.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-30-04, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4"
1.Dennis Too many clues to go otherwise he ate the worms to throw others off the track
2.Tracey the whole coalition thing and rodmans statements
3.Mark Seems too excited to be the mole
4.Angie Messes up too much to be the mole

canadman 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-30-04, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail canadman Click to send private message to canadman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4"
TRACEY - First off, Tracey painted the barn after Mark told her there was a barn in the picture. He added the fact that it was small later AFTER she had painted it and you'll notice she made great efforts to erase the red she had used to paint it with and replace the red with white as Mark had instructed.

MARK - Totally agree with the Mark thing.

DENNIS - He IS the Mole. Here's why I think so.

First off HIS reactions at EVERY execution are WAY over the top! Getting up out of his seat, doing little gestures to the heavens and crying out "Thank you Jesus....!!!!". Gimme a break, Rodman hardly seems to care about anything else in the game yet suddenly he's the most passionate player?!

Second, the belt incident last week. He said Angie never told him to take the belt when he enterred the maze, but he knew he had to as he was there when they were given the instructions, he even looked at it and yet still bypassed it. Anybody would logically grab it whether they were told to or not.

Third, the gallery contest this week. Think about it, when they chose who would participate in the different roles, Rodman was the only one who stood silent and didn't volunteer as Rashad choreographed who would do what, leaving the 'eyes' role last and Rodman as the only person not to have 'volunteered for a role. Even the 'chatterbox' role was coaxed by Rashad. "Mark, you'll obviously be the chatterbox".

But the MOST important clue that suggests Rodman is the Mole?

After the tequila challenge, going into the break they cut to a "beauty shot" with a bottle close up on the left of the screen on the table. On the bottle was a label that had simply MOLE 1800 printed on it.

In the previous episode last week during the dinner challenge, Dennis was the only player not to touch their dinner.

Now consider the label's 1800 which could be a clue, read as 1 - 8 - nothing (the 00's)

In other words "one ate nothing"...a clue directly referring to Rodman not eating in the previous episode.

ANGIE - Agreed, she's just playing the game. She or Tracey I think will win. (I think Tracey is the only one who 'knows' it's Dennis!)

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-04, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4"
1. Mark - I am still banking on Mark as the mole. I really think the mole is a male. And I don't think Dennis is the mole. But it seemed to me the first few executed were thinking the mole was female.

2. Tracey - If the mole is female I would say it is Tracey. And she is more mole-like than Dennis or Angie.

3. Dennis - At times I thought Dennis was the mole. But now he seems to excited about winning to be the mole.

4. Angie - Way too obvious and emotional. Not the mole.

Charonna 112 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-04, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Charonna Click to send private message to Charonna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4"
I was pretty sure the mole was ...

Tracy.. but now she's mentioned that she knows who the mole is.. is this too obvious?

Mark, I don't believe is the mole..he just blew a lot of challenges because he wants the others to believe he is..

I dont have anything to say about Angie...

Dennis.. may be the Mole, mostly because of the maze challenge when he knew he should have picked up the belt...and then again at dinner.. you have to joking if you think Dennis just isn't hungry for dinner? I can understand the girls and the way they ate 'in front of the cameras' Unless Dennis is eating his meals off camera, he should have been hungry ( I think he was informed of what Mark was going to have to do) ...

So that's my opinion, for now.. and may I note that I'm usually wrong about these things. ~Charonna

RebelYell 152 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-04, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RebelYell Click to send private message to RebelYell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4"
1. Tracey Gold -- She was 1A last week and, somehow, my No. 1 suspect got executed. Guess Rudy wasn't so smart after all.

Everybody else just moves up a spot ... I'd say Mark is the favorite to win it and believe -- because he was attempting to be Moley, Moley Moley -- has a good idea who the Mole is.
Did anybody notice, though, that if you thought the Mole was either Tracey or Keisha that you would have gotten four or five questions right, right? That might have been enough to keep from getting executed.
Somebody else, though, is completely clueless as to who the Mole is. I think the clueless one goes this week.

2. Mark Curry -- From here on down, there's little chance in my mind that any of these people are the Mole.

3. Dennis Rodman -- Still the wild card and, I'm thnking, because he probably races through the quiz, has been tied for being executed at least once in the last two weeks.

4. Angie Everhart -- Absolutely no way. MLTBE ... Most Likely to Be Executed this week.

ihavturtlduvluv 152 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-04, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ihavturtlduvluv Click to send private message to ihavturtlduvluv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4"
1) Tracey. She is so the mole. The gold fish in the beginning, all the references to gold (tequila, etc) Her flub up on that barn painting. I could go on, but I bore myself LOL.

2) Dennis. If for no other reason than who in the world would actually think Dennis could pull off being the mole? Ultimate trickery.

3) Mark. He's somewhat molish, but I think he is trying to hard to appear guilty. It could be a double cross (act like you are the mole obviously, so no one actually thinks you are the mole and vote for someone else, when in fact you really ARE the mole. Clear as mud?)

4) Angie. Sorry everyone, but Angie goes home next week. I could be wrong and have to eat my hat, but in the previews for next week it showed Angie crying in shock at the elimination. Why would she freak out like that if it wasn't her going home? I wish I had taped the show and could vidcap her reaction, but I totally think she is going home next week.

Anyway, those are my thoughts (and trust me, I doubt anyone should really listen to me)

~ihavturtlduvluv

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-04, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "CURRYFOMO"

YOU CAN BET THE HOUSE ON IT

or is that beat the horse?

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-03-04, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4"
1. Tracey - Amazingly my pick from the very beginning is still in the show. Therefore how can I give up my belief that the Gold references mean something. Besides - she has not put any big money in the pot with her actions.

2. Mark - Despite acting overly Moley, I bump him up to number 2 simply because of the way Dennis played last episode

3. Dennis - Played too hard to be the mole last episode. He was singlehandedly responsible for the most tequila bottles brought across, and he ate all the tequila worms. Unless the producers had told him to add money to the pot, that would have been horribly bad form for a mole.

4. Angie - She would be number 2 based on behaviour, but I'm just not buying it. She also seemed to be competing rather fiercly in the last couple of episodes as well. My guess is either her or Dennis is leaving this Wednesday.

MEmacmur

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-03-04, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4"
Bebo - a perfect summary of my thoughts! So, ditto Bebo.

created by the amazing JSlice!
How's BabyBebo doing?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •