The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Alright Molerons... Let's VOTE!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-27-04, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Alright Molerons... Let's VOTE!!!"
Another week, another vote thread. Last week, 10 of our 31 voters managed to correctly identify Stephen Baldwin as the player that was eliminated. Not bad, but let's see if we can do a little better this week!

Read the rules, then let us know what you think will happen...

1) Post the name of the contestant that you think will be executed on the next episode of Celebrity Mole: Yucatan as the subject line of your message. That means hilight and delete the area that says "RE: Alright Molerons... Let's VOTE!!!" and replace it with one of the following:

Mark Curry
Angie Everhart
Tracey Gold
Keshia Knight Pulliam
Dennis Rodman

2) Reply to this message only (That means click reply at the bottom of MY post, not at the bottom of some other vote or a vote tally).

3) This is not a discussion thread. Only posts containing votes should be posted... if you want to comment on something someone said, do it in another thread.

4) Make any other predictions (who will get an exemption, how many tasks they'll complete, etc) in the body of your message.

Good Luck!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Mark dabo 01-27-04 1
 Madame Everhart Molaholic 01-27-04 2
 Angie Steen 01-27-04 3
 Keshia Knight Pulliam IceCat 01-27-04 4
 Keshia joannie 01-27-04 5
 Keshia Knight Pulliam a77u12a 01-28-04 6
 Angie buckeyegirl 01-28-04 7
 Tracy Gold mucky_duck 01-28-04 8
 Keshia Knight Pulliam Monicanada 01-28-04 9
 Dennis Littleroo 01-28-04 10
 Keshia Knight Pulliam frankz 01-28-04 11
 Mark Curry Juliaa 01-28-04 12
 Keisha LeftPinky 01-28-04 13
 Keshia Loree 01-28-04 14
 Angie memacmur 01-28-04 15
 Mark Curry BLefeb1781 01-28-04 16
 Angie Bebo 01-28-04 17
 Dennis Rodman Keae 01-28-04 18
 RE: Alright Molerons... Let's VOTE!... WrongEveryTime 01-28-04 19
 Dennis Rodman Jims02 01-28-04 20
 Angie skyhoneybear 01-28-04 21
 Angie PlumBlossom 01-28-04 22
 Angie survivorscott 01-28-04 23
 Keshia DoodleBug 01-28-04 24
 Dennis Holy Moley 01-28-04 25
 Dennis Rodman Gweedeaux 01-28-04 26
 Angie anws 01-28-04 27
 Angie Estee 01-28-04 28
 Tracey Gold EmeraldBrooch 01-28-04 29
 Angie volsfan 01-28-04 30
 Tracey bobstew617 01-28-04 31
 RE: Alright Molerons... Let's VOTE!... Molehunter345 01-28-04 32
 Final tally plus comments Bebo 01-29-04 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-27-04, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Mark"

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-04, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Madame Everhart"
Angie, meet the Mole!

Steen 1544 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-27-04, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Steen Click to send private message to Steen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Angie"
I'll keep saying her untill she goes

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-04, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Keshia Knight Pulliam"
Mark's the mole...

Baldwin and Bernsen knew it and were silenced!

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-27-04, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Keshia"
Well, someone's gotta go...

a77u12a 130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-28-04, 04:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail a77u12a Click to send private message to a77u12a Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Keshia Knight Pulliam"
Alt: Angie, cuz YUCK

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-04, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Angie"
See Steen's comments.

A Kyngsladye Original

mucky_duck 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-28-04, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mucky_duck Click to send private message to mucky_duck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Tracy Gold"
Because she was in an alliance with Stephen
- unless she changes her strategy

Monicanada 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-28-04, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Monicanada Click to send private message to Monicanada Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Keshia Knight Pulliam"
With any luck, I might get one right!

Littleroo 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-28-04, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Littleroo Click to send private message to Littleroo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Dennis"
Tracey's the mole and Dennis doesn't seem to be one for detail, so he loses the quiz.

frankz 1210 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-28-04, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frankz Click to send private message to frankz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Keshia Knight Pulliam"
I thought it was a toss up last week between Keshia and Stephen. I picked the wrong one last week (Keshia over Stephen, with him as an alternate) so it's her turn this week.
Maybe I'll get one right for a change.

Juliaa 2 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-04, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliaa Click to send private message to Juliaa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Mark Curry"
Mark Curry

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-28-04, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Keisha"
Keshia. I*heart*you!

created by the amazing JSlice!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-04, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Keshia"
Alternate: Angie

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-28-04, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Angie"
Even if she knows who the mole is, she strikes me as the type of person who would fail to notice all the details. Of course, if someone else is way off on who they think the mole is, I will be wrong once again. <sigh>

MEmacmur

BLefeb1781 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-28-04, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BLefeb1781 Click to send private message to BLefeb1781 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Mark Curry"
Mark Curry

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-04, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Angie"
Alt: Keshia

Keae 168 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-04, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Keae Click to send private message to Keae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Dennis Rodman"
I think the ladies are safe this episode so it's down to Rodman and Curry - Dennis goes.

WrongEveryTime 4 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-04, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WrongEveryTime Click to send private message to WrongEveryTime Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Alright Molerons... Let's VOTE!!!"
Angie (please)

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-04, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Dennis Rodman"
I just have this weird feeling...

It's Episode 4, and last year marked the departure of Michael Boatman.

(This is much more speculative!)

Rodman strikes me as this year's Boatman, because of all the blatant clues they've given us, like the worm and the bull and all the wrestling references. It shouldn't surprise me if Rodman goes tonight.

Also, based on his interviews, Rodman says that he does pretty well in the game. Maybe he's the mole, but I think (by Rodman's standards) that we might have reached the "pretty well" point in the game. Also, it reminds me of Kathy's interviews last year, and she was not the mole...

Another interesting point was the tie last week in the quiz. I think that Rodman is probably most likely to fly through the quiz faster than Baldwin. Will Rodman realize this? Maybe.

If Rodman makes it through this week, I'll be more convinced.

I think that Tracey is probably safe this week. We've seen coalition people always do well after their partner is executed. They can cross off one (or maybe two!) suspects off their list. I think she knows who Stephen voted for.

I think that Angie is safe too. Her opening credits quote is very interesting. She's obviously outside, not in a confessional, because her hair is blowing. Also, I don't see why she would be facing the camera and saying this line, if it isn't a confessional. I think it was the Final 3 question they always do.

AHMAD: Angie, are you the mole?
ANGIE: Do you want me to be the mole?

*cue suspicion and end of episode*

I'm pegging her as Final 3.

As for Mark and Keshia... Well, I dunno. I don't have too much information about them to go off of.

A 2004 IceCat creation

skyhoneybear 158 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-04, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skyhoneybear Click to send private message to skyhoneybear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Angie"
I want her gone too...........

PlumBlossom 679 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-04, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PlumBlossom Click to send private message to PlumBlossom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Angie"
Alt: Dennis

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-28-04, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Angie"
LAST EDITED ON 01-28-04 AT 03:56 PM (EST)

but I am not strong on that feeling

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-04, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Keshia"
I think it's time for a girl to leave the game. Lame, I know, but it's all I got. ABC.com asked if Angie would be executed tonight. That says "no" to me.

Snazzy new sigpic by Slice

Holy Moley 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-28-04, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Holy%20Moley Click to send private message to Holy%20Moley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Dennis"
I think Dennis is leaving. I dont know why. For some reason i dont think hes the mole and is the only person i can think of that will leave.I think either Angie or TRacey is the mole.

Gweedeaux 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-28-04, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gweedeaux Click to send private message to Gweedeaux Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Dennis Rodman"
He's too obvious, yet too shady be the mole. He's also too uninterested to go far. He goes tonight.

anws 9 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-04, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anws Click to send private message to anws Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Angie"
Just seems right

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-04, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Angie"
No, I don't want you to be the Mole. But I do appreciate your asking.

EmeraldBrooch 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-28-04, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EmeraldBrooch Click to send private message to EmeraldBrooch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Tracey Gold"
I want to prove that TRACEY IS NOT THE MOLE!!!

Dennis will get an exemption this time, I hope ^^V

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-04, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Angie"
Who knows?

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-04, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Tracey"
Wouldn't be surprised if she had tied with Stephen last week.

Molehunter345 9 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-04, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molehunter345 Click to send private message to Molehunter345 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Alright Molerons... Let's VOTE!!!"
DENNIS WILL BE THE NEXT TO BE EXECUTED
OR IF NOT HIM ITS ANGIE

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-04, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Final tally plus comments"
Once again, this forum's second choice is the one to go. Congrats to the 8 people who correctly picked Keshia. One person (ahem) had Keshia as the alternate pick, so I'll be happy to take a little bit of credit too.

Bobstew, Tracey didn't tie Stephen last week, because she had an exemption and didn't take the quiz. Who tied Stephen is still a mystery to be solved.

Molehunter, please don't type in all caps. It's construed as shouting when you do that on message boards (not just this one, it's a standard etiquette thing).

And newer voters, please remember to put your vote in the subject line. It's easier to tally.

On to the votes:

Angie = 12 (plus two alternate picks)
Keshia = 8 (plus 1 alternate pick)
Dennis = 6 (plus 1 alternate)
Mark = 3 (plus 1 alternate)
Tracey = 3

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •