The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mole Suspect List v 4.3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-23-04, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mole Suspect List v 4.3"
since it doesn't seem anyone's started one this week...

1. Dennis (1) - the only one i seriously suspect right now. wasn't remided to get a belt, or purposely "forgot?" and worms next week? he's the mole

2. Angie (3) - she did really well in the chicken game, so i wonder, but the belt thing could have been intentional...like dennis in a way, she may be playing some reverse psychology, playing so hard others think she wants them to think she's the mole...besides dennis, the second most strange IMO in her comments, public and private

3. Keisha (2) - did really well in the chicken game, and managed to get the rooster in the last seconds...if she were the mole, might she not have taken a little more time to avoid adding those 10K?

4. Mark (4) - didn't seem that suspicious this week - would the mole really try and make himself sick to add money to the pot and get an exemption he didn't need?

5. Tracey (6) -still don't think she's the mole, but when a coalition partner goes down, it is a bit suspicious, so i don't discount her quite as completely as i have been (but without an exemption, she may well have gone instead). still, would we have seen stephen's comments at the end if she really was the mole?

stephen was #5 last time and might have moved up to #2 just by default had he stayed, since noone else besides Dennis seemed moleish.

p.s. look how much money they made this time! i say that's cause the mole (corbin) is gone and couldn't sabotage, but coming back!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Mole Suspect List v 4.3 Jims02 01-24-04 1
 RE: Mole Suspect List v 4.3 mikey 01-24-04 2
   RE: Mole Suspect List v 4.3 sbeck 01-26-04 9
 RE: Mole Suspect List v 4.3 Loree 01-24-04 3
   RE: Mole Suspect List v 4.3 EmeraldBrooch 01-24-04 4
       RE: Mole Suspect List v 4.3 RebelYell 01-24-04 5
 RE: Mole Suspect List v 4.3 weltek 01-26-04 6
 RE: Mole Suspect List v 4.3 PlumBlossom 01-26-04 7
 RE: Mole Suspect List v 4.3 kpod 01-26-04 8
 RE: Mole Suspect List v 4.3 buckeyegirl 01-27-04 10
 RE: Mole Suspect List v 4.3 memacmur 01-27-04 11
 RE: Mole Suspect List v 4.3 WrongEveryTime 01-28-04 12
 RE: Mole Suspect List v 4.3 Littleroo 01-28-04 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-04, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Mole Suspect List v 4.3"
1. Dennis

I'm having my doubts about him. I'm beginning to wonder whether it was Dennis who tied with Stephen... Good sabotage this week though. Nice work.

2. Tracey

Mostly because of the Maze Game and then her lousiness at the chicken run.

3. Mark

Good way to hide molishness by trying to eat all the burritos. Winning the Maze Game was very un-molish.

4. Angie

Eh. She could be it, but I doubt it.

5. Keshia

If she's the mole, she must have taken a week off. Too much money gained this week.

A 2004 IceCat creation

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mikey 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-24-04, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Mole Suspect List v 4.3"
1. Tracey -- Most of the clues seem to point to her. Cuervo Gold from next week. A chicken and a wrestler named Carlos (Carol S.) AU underlined in Yucutan title. Tow references to contestants' "painful" departures on the website. Every time a game gets messed up, she is quick to point out someone at fault. Lost the maze game at the last second. Wasn't really a part of any successful endeavors.

2. Dennis -- If it is not Tracey, there is really only one other person any of the other clues point to -- feather boa, worm in the tequila, red bull. He's so out of it, though, it is hard to tell if he is really screwing anything up.

3. Angie -- She just s*cks at everything -- too much to be a mole.

4. Mark -- I just don't see anything he's messed up so far.

5. Keshia -- If she's the mole, I will eat everyone's leftover burritos.

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-26-04, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Mole Suspect List v 4.3"
>1. Tracey -- Most of the
>clues seem to point to
>her. Cuervo Gold from
>next week. A chicken
>and a wrestler named Carlos
>(Carol S.) AU underlined
>in Yucutan title. Tow
>references to contestants' "painful" departures
>on the website. Every
>time a game gets messed
>up, she is quick to
>point out someone at fault.
> Lost the maze game
>at the last second.
>Wasn't really a part of
>any successful endeavors.

Oooh, good thinking on this one! Yeah, Carol Seaver's been my choice for Mole since the first episode. Don't know why, but I just had a feelin' about her. I've been looking for clues, but haven't found any -- looks like there have been plenty, though!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-04, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mole Suspect List v 4.3"
1. Mark - he has been my FOMO since the beginning. So I am sticking with him for now. He seems to overact so often and uses jokes to delay things. But....

2. Dennis - is really moving up on my suspect list. I think he is either The Mole or knows who it is.

3. Tracy - I don't think she is as moley as Mark or Dennis. But if the mole is female, I believe it's Tracy.

4. Angie - I still think she is way too obvious. But there are all those 7's and she has Journal 7.

5. Keshia - So quiet. The only reason to suspect her is because she doesn't say much and I don't think she has a coalition with anyone. But I also think she will be out soon. She tries too hard at everything to be the mole.

EmeraldBrooch 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-24-04, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EmeraldBrooch Click to send private message to EmeraldBrooch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Mole Suspect List v 4.3"
Keisha - because she was my first ever guess, and I just have a feeling

Mark - Very close to Keisha. It's either him or Keisha

Angie - Because everyone has dreams

Dennis - I'm doubting his mole abilities, he's either the winner or the last executed

Tracey - Everyone thinks she could be the mole, so to be obnoxious I disagree

RebelYell 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-24-04, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RebelYell Click to send private message to RebelYell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Mole Suspect List v 4.3"
OK, here's my theory checklist after three weeks and, as you can see, they all hold up except for No. 2 -- which I stated I didn't agree with, anyway. I'm not changing a thing -- except to elevate Tracey to "1A" and deleting fifth-ranked Baldwin.

Here's a quick refresher:
1) My first theory was that they wouldn't have brought back both Baldwin and Bernsen and promise one of them that they were the Mole. They're both gone.

2) The model is the mole. You know, if you think your product is successful, then you don't tinker with it, right? The model was the Mole the first time, so why not do it again ...
I personally don't agree with my own theory here, though ... see No. 5 below.

3) The comedian wins. Mark Curry is still in the game, anyway. The producers can't control who wins, but this theory, if it holds up, at least tells us who the Mole isn't. It ain't the comic.

4) Hidden coalitions. I don't go over episodes and study them, but don't the winners usually have a pretty strong partnership with another player? And if one of the players in the coalition is the Mole, then the other person is often executed pretty quickly, right?
If that's the case, then Tracey moved higher up my list this week. She and Baldwin were in cahoots.

5) The Mole is calm and cool. So it can't be Angie. But it could definitely be Keshia or Tracey.

So here's where we are today after three episodes:
1. Keshia Knight-Pulliam -- No. 1 last week and holding on this week. Here's my theory about the big gain in money: The producers have a good Mole and realize that she's dominating the game. I think they've basically told her to back off. In fact, in previous Moles, I've always been a little bewildered that the Mole isn't trying to sabotage everything.

1A. Tracey Gold -- Another cool customer, but she plays the game a little harder, doesn't she? From No. 2 last week, we've elevater her to 1A. Why? Theory No. 4. When there's a coalition involving the Mole, the Mole's cohort gets executed.

3. Mark Curry -- From here on down, there's little chance in my mind that any of these people are the Mole. Mark Curry does not make himself sick to gain an exemption unless he's the Mole. And this was a one-person-only exemption. Sometimes the Mole wants an exemption to keep others from getting it, but this wasn't the case. He's not the Mole, but he's a good choice to win the game if he can't figure out if it's Keshia or Tracey.

4. Dennis Rodman -- Still the wild card. You can't risk making Dennis the Mole. Besides, he's the worm. Anybody notice there's a worm in next week's game? Anything to the fact there was a red bull in Episode 2??

5. Angie Everhart -- Absolutely no way. Sure, theory No. 2 is intact here, but the blow-up theory outweighs the model theory. Strangely, she is now the least interesting character in the show. I mean, if I want to see Angie Everhart, I'll go rent her 2001 movie "Sexual Predator."

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-04, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Mole Suspect List v 4.3"
1. Keshia
2. Dennis
3. Tracey
4. Mark
5. Angie

PlumBlossom 679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-26-04, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PlumBlossom Click to send private message to PlumBlossom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Mole Suspect List v 4.3"
1. Mark
2. Tracey
3. Dennis
4. Keshia
5. Angie

an IceCat original

kpod 125 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-26-04, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kpod Click to send private message to kpod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Mole Suspect List v 4.3"
1. Dennis - the only way I can explain him still being in the game
2. Tracey - I have no strong feelings on her, sign of a good mole
3. Keshia - That's two games now she's won singlehandedly
4. Angie - I pegged her as the producers' decoy early and haven't changed my mind
5. Mark - busted a gut, literally, to try to win the leftovers game

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-04, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Mole Suspect List v 4.3"
LAST EDITED ON 01-27-04 AT 10:28 AM (EST)

Thanks for starting this, He!

1. Tracey Gold - Still my #1 suspect for reasons already listed in above posts. I am beginning to waiver on her only because I'm not sure if they'd have a female be the mole two times in a row.
2. Dennis Rodman- O.k, I admit it, I've had my doubts about him, but he's beginning to look more moleish by the minute. Forgetting the belt in the maze is a moley thing to do.
3. Mark Curry- He seemed to be trying to hard at the dinner...
4. Angie- I think she's sabotaging on purpose to make people think she's the mole, as she said in ep. 1
5. Keisha - She just did to well in the chicken game...

A Kyngsladye Original

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-27-04, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Mole Suspect List v 4.3"
LAST EDITED ON 01-27-04 AT 12:25 PM (EST)

1. Tracey
2. Dennis
3. Mark
4. Angie
5. Keshia

See above purple post by buckeyegirl. My reasoning falls in line!

MEmacmur

WrongEveryTime 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-28-04, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WrongEveryTime Click to send private message to WrongEveryTime Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Mole Suspect List v 4.3"
Well, here's my suspect list.

Tracy -- One thing that most mole's in the past have edited out showing the mole doing most moleish things (Remember Frederique untying the ropes on the boat in Hawaii? Wasn't shown). Tracy hasn't been shown that much but when things go wrong she's usually blaming someone else (Baldwin's doubletalk, Angie's temper etc). Incidently, wouldn't it be hilarious if the gold fish Corbin pointed out was a secret clue?

Mark -- Admittedly, the whole gorging thing wouldn't be a moleish thing to do. For me it was the exemption game, he raised the tension of the group by asking questions rapidly, then telling people to shut up.

Dennis -- My problem with him is the sheer number of moleish things that they show him doing. It's almost too obvious.

Keisha -- I don't think she's the mole at all.

Angie -- Same, but because of the sheer number of "moleish" things she does. Admittedly, it could be a clever fake out, use the model--again, and have her act overtly moleish. Interesting, but people who strongly suspected her (Corbin, Baldwin, both mentioned how much money she's lost) have been executed.

Littleroo 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-28-04, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Littleroo Click to send private message to Littleroo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Mole Suspect List v 4.3"
1. Tracey - Like others have said: Gold references, AU, eager to point out others, Mark likes to keep his eye on her.

2. Mark - almost ate all the food, but fell short. Suspicious.

3. Angie - all the number 7 references and she is journal 7.

4. Keshia - Quiet, but why in the world would SHE skinny dip.

5. Dennis - Inconsistent. Staying in there barely, on luck. He'll be happy with getting this far by doing almost nothing.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •