The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hidden Coalitions?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

TourGirl 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-23-04, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TourGirl Click to send private message to TourGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hidden Coalitions?"
Hope I'm not repeating anything already said or posting this in an improper place. If I am, just lock it & redirect me! Anyways, it just seems really odd to me that Corbin & Stephen were executed one after each other. I think this points to one of two thing: (1) Corbin & Stephen had a hidden coalition, which would make a lot of sense, and they both believed the same person was the mole...in this case, the person Stephen was telling Tracey he thought was the mole probably WASN'T who he really believed to be the mole...however, if this was true, it would mean Stephen didn't change his suspicions, even after Corbin was executed...probably unlikely, i guess (2) the mole did this on purpose, because it was ironic/funny...if this is the case, both Corbin & Stephen had some type of hidden coalitions with the mole or were somehow convinced, by the mole, that someone else was the mole...this would probably require pretty close contact. Who were both Corbin & Stephen closer to than the other players? Just a suspicion...seems like too big of a coincidence to be a real accident.

Sara

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hidden Coalitions? Loree 01-23-04 1
 RE: Hidden Coalitions? a77u12a 01-23-04 2
   RE: Hidden Coalitions? Loree 01-23-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-23-04, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hidden Coalitions?"
Tracy said in her clip that Stephen wouldn't say who he thought the mole was. She said he was either lying to her or he really didn't know. I think now we can say that he didn't know who it was. And we saw Corbin phone Stephen and want to talk to him but Stephen seemed to put him off. So we really don't know how much they compared notes.

Does Keshia have a coalition with anyone? She never is seen talking with anyone about who she thinks the mole is.

I think at this point Dennis either knows who the mole is or he is the mole. Something about his character and actions has changed.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

a77u12a 130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-23-04, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail a77u12a Click to send private message to a77u12a Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hidden Coalitions?"
I still wonder if Dennis and Mark have a coalition.
Have they ever been on the same team together? Being on different teams would help them gather information about more people. I remember that they were both swingers. Maybe they formed a coalition after that? Since then they haven't been on the same team. They always seem to be scheming and plotting, like when it showed them whispering to each other during the chicken game, and i think they were congratulating each other after the third execution.

Also, quite a few people have mentioned there might have been a coalition between Stephen and Dennis, which is how Dennis knew that Stephen was leaving.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-23-04, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hidden Coalitions?"
Unless Dennis is the mole himself though, how could he be sure Stephen was going? Stephen could have been the mole. Just because Dennis and him could have talked about who Stephen was going to do the quiz accusing. Doesn't mean Stephen did what Dennis thought. The point of this game is to not share everything. So alot of people never tell the others who they really suspect. The only way Dennis could be sure that Stephen isn't the mole would be if he was the mole himself. Or he was sure Keshia is the mole and can't be executed. I don't know, Dennis' confidence was suspicious.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •