The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Executee Suspect List"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-15-04, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Executee Suspect List"
Rebel brought up a good point on the suspect list. It could be helpful to look at who the executed player suspected. It could help us eliminate candidates, or at least reduce their likelihood of being the Mole.

True, there could have been ties, or split votes, but hey, we might get something out of this.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Corbin's suspects Bebo 01-15-04 1
   RE: Corbin's suspects I_AM_HE 01-15-04 3
   RE: Corbin's suspects RebelYell 01-15-04 8
 RE: Executee Suspect List I_AM_HE 01-15-04 2
 RE: Executee Suspect List Jims02 01-15-04 4
   RE: Executee Suspect List weltek 01-15-04 5
       RE: Executee Suspect List Loree 01-15-04 6
           RE: Executee Suspect List memacmur 01-15-04 9
 RE: Executee Suspect List a77u12a 01-15-04 7
 RE: Executee Suspect List 712 01-15-04 10
   RE: Executee Suspect List EmeraldBrooch 01-16-04 11
 Stephen's suspects a77u12a 01-23-04 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-04, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Corbin's suspects"
During the episode, Corbin focused in on the following suspects:

Mark - He was quite suspicious of his behavior during the pinata game. He thought it was unusual that he picked the pink pig, which ultimately turned out to be the one that had the exemption.

Angie - He was quite vocal about his suspicions about Angie, to the point of antagonizing her during the exemption or bust game.

Dennis - To a lesser extent, he also suspected Dennis. When he couldn't get Stephen to trade the box, Corbin said he was going to show how his other target was. He then made no secret that he was going to bring Dennis's pinata down.

People Corbin may have been less suspicious of:

Tracey and Keshia - He was quite obvious with Stephen that he had a pecking order in mind, and these two fell below Mark and Dennis on the suspicion factor. He also did not grill either of them during the exemption or bust game. Since he forgot his strategy of laying back and listening, and he was worked up over his confrontation with Angie, one might think he would have tried to go after one of them if he had any suspicions there.

Stephen - He tried way too hard to form a coalition with Stephen.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-04, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Corbin's suspects"
i don't know that he really suspected angie or tracey - he didn't want them to have exemptions. why would he care if the mole had an exemption? seems to me he wanted them in because they were NOT the mole, and thus could serve as a buffer/fodder come execution time

RebelYell 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-15-04, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RebelYell Click to send private message to RebelYell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Corbin's suspects"
"Since he forgot his strategy of laying back and listening ..."

Isn't he a hoot, though?!?
Shoot, I wouldn't be surprised to find out he's so wrapped up in uncovering the Mole, that he lurks around this Website.

It's hard to put yourself in Corbin's shoes and try to figure out what he's thinking. He gives off the impression he's telling you everything he's thinking, but he's such a scattershot, that I don't know that he's all too useful in this exercise.

I really don't believe he had a pact with Dennis or he wouldn't have called Dennis out as being in a coalition with Stephen. My sense about Corbin is that -- besides not knowing how to really play the game -- he wants badly to be in cahoots with someone, but nobody trusted him enough to accept him as their confidante.

I believe he looked at the free-exemption game as a way to divert it away from what he saw as "weaker players." I may be totally off base on that, but I think that a smart player would want to have a couple of people he viewed as "less smart" on the chopping block.
Of course, watching Corbin and his ego work, I have a feeling he believed everybody on the cast was "less smart" than he.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-04, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Executee Suspect List"
as i noted on my suspect list, the fact that corbin highly suspected mark (and angie?) indicates to me that they are not the mole. conversely, as stephen noted, corbin and dennis may have had something going in terms of a coalition, and if dennis had him snowed, it could have led to his exit (and dennis seemed to be acting like he really didn't want corbin gone?)

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-04, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Executee Suspect List"
It was curious that he suggested that Rodman get the exemption. Was it because he thinks Rodman's the mole, or because Corbin thought Rodman is a weak player?

On a side note, I noticed that BOTH Tracey and Stephen's top suspects, as noted in the interviews, are Keshia and Dennis. Just throwing that out there for further reference.

A holiday gift from JSlice

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-04, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Executee Suspect List"
I assumed that it was because he thought Rodman was the Mole.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-04, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Executee Suspect List"
Or Corbin was in a coalition with Dennis and wanted him to stick around to help him.

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-15-04, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Executee Suspect List"
Or becuase Corbin was confident that Dennis wasn't the mole. So confident that he didn't mind knowing he would be around for antoher round. Always a good idea to have your favorite suspects in the execution just in case you were wrong and one of them suddenly disappears.

Keep in mind Corbin could have split his test between two non-mole candidates... (Mark and Angie).

a77u12a 130 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-04, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail a77u12a Click to send private message to a77u12a Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Executee Suspect List"
I think it was mentioned in various places that Tracey and Corbin probably both suspected Angie, and there was also speculation that Corbin's suspicion of Angie is what got him executed.

712 356 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-15-04, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 712 Click to send private message to 712 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Executee Suspect List"
I think Corbin was just as clueless this time around as he was last... every time someone does something remotely "suspicious", he immediately (and publically) accuses them of being the mole... drives me insane.

EmeraldBrooch 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-16-04, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EmeraldBrooch Click to send private message to EmeraldBrooch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Executee Suspect List"
Yeah, I believe that Corbin did vote for Angie, and that's what killed him.

Teacy and Stephen are being verrrry quiet. Makes me wonder if they are tricking everyone as they go. Stephen rufused to help Corbin, and if he had Corbin might still be here.

I wonder who else has a coalition...

a77u12a 130 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-04, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail a77u12a Click to send private message to a77u12a Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Stephen's suspects"
Perhaps he thought Dennis was the mole, and Dennis knew that he suspected him?
Stephen was very suspicious of Angie and Dennis after the maze/wrestler game, saying, she was weird for giving bad directions, and that he didn't care that he lost.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •